• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Come on now, over a month and you guys haven't done anything.

I'm going to suggest to EE how to solve this now. You have to create some instant sense of terror. I suggest having Godzilla rise from the sea to eat all the inactives.

Handorin

Smash Hero
EE sent me a PM 2 weeks ago, a sent one back doing actions.

I'm still waiting on a reply. >_>

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Come on now, over a month and you guys haven't done anything.

I'm going to suggest to EE how to solve this now. You have to create some instant sense of terror. I suggest having Godzilla rise from the sea to eat all the inactives.
the sooner morning comes, the better.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
You guys can feel free to try to recruit a new replacement for Ronike. KevinM either doesn't want to be Machen or doesn't have time so I give up on that. It's Machen's statueness that's holding up the game for the most part. Plus some other things like dumb ol' bad luck.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Machen returns to the Memorial Park. He undresses and fondles his erection, right in front of Mrs. Williams.

smashman90

Smash Lord
(OOC: I am laughing so hard that I am about to cry)

Everybody, don't mind me. I am feeling pretty good out here without clothes on and it being cold as hell. Alright, so if we don't do something, Godzilla will appear and kill us all. I know that back on Odo Island in the older days that they use to sacrifice young female virgins to appease Godzilla. The closest thing to a young virgin here is probably Ms. Wayne. But we shouldn't do that in such a critical time. I suggest that we all meet here in Memorial Park to discuss our plans. By the way Stevie, get here ASAP. I got something I want to show you...The wise and naked old man has spoken. And while I am waiting...I start dancing in a suggestive manner up close to Mrs. Williams.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Yeah Kev didn't do anything, be it time constraints or lack of interest, and Smashman offered.

uh

Machen dances a naked and frigidly shriveled rumba

smashman90

Smash Lord
Screw it, I doubt anybody is gonna meet up with me and Mrs. Williams regardless if we were dancing naked or not. I'm going to the church for some investigating. Mrs. Williams or anybody else, if you want to follow me then be my guest.

I stop dancing and put on my clothes back on and then I head to Whidmoore Drive and enter my van. I then drive carefully towards the church.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't do your actions in the public thread, you know the fog people know where you are now

smashman90

Smash Lord
And if I get attacked then that means you guys know where they're at and can take them out. Besides, I got a weapon, so I should be able to handle them if for a little while. So be prepared in case anything should happen to me. And since you know that I am investigating the Church, that must mean I think there is something valuable in the church so you guys could easily investigate for any clues there.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Machen returns to memorial park and lays Laugher's head on the spot of the stolen statue, respectfully.

He leaves again.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm not really dead

I'm feeling better

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Frozenflame look out your legs fell off and a moon bear is coming towards you on a motorcycle!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
No seriously guys I really thought this game would be done by now, and yet I feel like I have to hunt people down like a bloodhound to make them do stuff. SO DO STUFF. Talk to each other. Plan. The day is near. Have you fashioned a day plan yet?

Some of you are in groups. Being inactive and in a group holds the game up, because although my standards have dropped considerably, I do require at least half the group to be online at once for that group to do anything.

I thought we'd be making headway into the Gotham Game by now T_T

Christmas is over, guys. The only partying left to do yet isn't for two days. Let's get some stuff done today and tomorrow, yeah? Remember, if you're online and I'm not, there's always PMs.

Top Bottom