• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The flippin' support thread: Flipnote Frog (in need of a banner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Ok don't laugh... I really like the roster maker and I saw this little guy and thaught about how awesome he would be as a character... don't get me wrong it will not happen but I just think he would be cool

But here is the moveset

[collapse=Flipnote Frog Moveset by me]

ground attacks

neutral: headbutts, slaps, and then sticks out his tong

forward tilt: swipes a paintbrush forward

down tilt: jumps forward a tiny bit

up tilt: hops up and swipes above himself

dash: jumps forward really far

aerial attacks

neutral: spins around with his tong extended

forward: a boxing glove spring is drawn in front of him and it shoots out

down: a brick is drawn under him and tied to him making him shoot down quickly with a stall and fall effect and meteor mashes anyone hit breaking the brick and allowing flipnote frog to gain a small hop because of the debris that hit him

up: sprays spray paint at the opponent

back: kicks back

smash attacks

forward: smashes a drawn axe over his head and into the ground

down: bricks are drawn on either side of him and smash down to the ground and brake

up: draws a bomb and throws it overhead

other attacks

fallen: jumps up and spins really fast

ledge attack: gets up and jabs out with his tong

100% ledge attack: jumps up and hits his opponents with a hammer

special attacks

neutral: spray paint, pulls out a can of spray paint and sprays out a ball of paint that stays in the air for 6-9 seconds doing damage to anyone that hits it, but only 3 can be out at a time and if he tries to spray more he will just shake the bottle doing nothing.

side: hero, puts on a cape and dashes forward giving him super armor only doing a tiny bit of damage to anyone hit, this move can be charged

down: eraser, holds out an eraser absorbing any projectile at all and can be held forever unless he is hit but if he has absorbed anything and you release the button he will fling the eraser a short ways doing 2x what the absorbed projectile would have done, this move can turn around by changing the direction of the control stick

up: rocket guns, points two big drawn guns down and shoots three small rockets down that explode on impact and every time he shoots the knockback shoots him upward and the second two shots can be controlled like Diddy Kong’s final smash

final smash: missile launcher, flipnote frog draws a giant gun full of missiles that he shoots and it looks kind of like Mario’s mario final but instead of carrying the foe across the stage it will explode on impact doing about the knockback of a bomb-omb.

entrance: a pencil appears and drawls him on to the screen.

taunts

one: hops up and down

two: pulls out a piece of paper and starts to draw on it

three: looks up and swings his song in the air like a lasso

victory poses

one: hops around and occasionally looks at the screen

two: he sprays some spray paint in the air for a little while and then starts shaking the can

three: jumps up and down but it looks choppy like a stop motion [/collapse]

I hope you guys feel the same about him as me :D and I will just hope he gets in to smash

Groose

Smash Champion
I can see his reveal trailer now: it starts out in the new Other M stage. Samus is battling Bowser, and you hear a tremendous roar... the combatants turn around and see...

CHALLENGER APPROACHING! FLIPNOTE FROG HOPS IN!

And the audience would surely be stunned.

D

Deleted member

I would die laughing if the Flipnote Frog was playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom