• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The first stage you will use when you get Brawl?

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
First, I'd like to clear this up. I used the forum search and found nothing related to this topic.

Anyway, which stage will you guys first use when you get Brawl? Mine would have to be Rumble Falls, or Smashville. I dislike moving stages, but I feel as to play in Falls, a strange feeling. I just love the scenery. And Smashville, need I say anything?

As for the unconfirmed stages, you could choose those. If we get completely new stages, you could also choose from those.

If there's a thread similar to this, mods, feel free to close this thread.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
Well, when I first get the game I'm going to start by unlocking everything. Once that's done I'll move onto multiplayer. I guess I'll play my first multiplayer match on the new version of Final Destination (assuming there is one), but if there isn't then Battlefield. Nothing beats those two classics. I'm still gunna play all the other levels of course, but those'll be my first two.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
Well, when I first get the game I'm going to start by unlocking everything. Once that's done I'll move onto multiplayer. I guess I'll play my first multiplayer match on the new version of Final Destination (assuming there is one), but if there isn't then Battlefield. Nothing beats those two classics. I'm still gunna play all the other levels of course, but those'll be my first two.
Wouldn't you have to unlock all characters by fighting; on a stage? I get you, though. I love Final Destination. More than Battlefield even. It's so big and vast yet with so much space. Love it.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't you have to unlock all characters by fighting; on a stage? I get you, though. I love Final Destination. More than Battlefield even. It's so big and vast yet with so much space. Love it.
When I say, "unlock everything," I mean, "unlock everything that I can unlock in single player mode." Battlefield and Final Destination could both be unlocked in single player in Melee, so hopefully it'll be the same for Brawl. Once I do everything in single player I'll just play a crapload of multiplayer, starting with, as I said, Final Destination or Battlefield.

Florida

イーグランツ
Yoshi's Island most likely.
I want to know if those chain chomps interact with the characters at all :@

Hong

The Strongest
Simple. I'll choose what's on the top left and work my way to the right, then go down a level after I reach the end. I'll do this while testing every character. Seems like a nice process for exploring the basics of the game in the quickest manner possible.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
castle siege or rumble falls, i want to see whats in the underground, and whats on top of the water fall

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Castle Siege or Lylat Cruise, just to see the purty backgrounds~

But I guess it may be the later, as my first match will be dedicated to learning all the attacks for whateve character I am using at the time, so it'd probably be good to have a safe stage to start out with. (CS may be safe also though...)

Darkurai

Smash Master
castle siege or rumble falls, i want to see whats in the underground, and whats on top of the water fall
Same here.
Immedietaly afterwards, Smashville. Followed by Lylat Cruise. Then Bridge of Eldin. Then the Halberd stage (assuming you don't have to unlock it). Then I will see how the Pokemon Trainer LIVES in a moving stage. Then I'll see where he stands on the Bridge of Eldin. Then I'll immedietaly play the other Zelda stage.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
Most likely Castle Siege... Aren't you curious what's underground?! Probably nothing special, though.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
Considering all the one's we've seen are unlocked it'll probably be castle siege.
Ok, then I guess my answer is changing to Castle Siege seeing as you're probably the first person I'll play in multiplayer.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Ok, then I guess my answer is changing to Castle Siege seeing as you're probably the first person I'll play in multiplayer.
Well I'll probably play is before I see you, so we'll probably play on a basic stage to see who picked up the Brawl skills faster. So you'll probably play Smashville first:p

Stuhddabahkz

Smash Apprentice
Coin flip between Smashville and Yoshi's Island/Story or whatever the f--- it's called. Than after those, I'll just randomly choose between other, less significant stages. Tournament legal ftw!

EDIT: And AS SOON as I unlock Helipad, regardless of what I'm doing, I'm playin' there. The interior level looks... weird.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
Well I'll probably play is before I see you, so we'll probably play on a basic stage to see who picked up the Brawl skills faster. So you'll probably play Smashville first:p
Hey! I said I wanted Battlefield or Final Destination. Although Smashville's a fairly neutral stage too...

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
hm, good question. though I'd have to go with either the castle siege or possibly smashville, just see what they will be like...

Adventurous

Smash Rookie
I will choose... ... ...Random stage.

lol, there's too many good ones to choose from right now and likely more to come. Though I'm more likely to play in whatever's in adventure mode first.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Hopefully its already there but ill be choosing the Halberd(Metaknights ship) or Snakes stage

Sir James

The Doctor
I'm going to speed through the menu, pick a character, and pick the level that just so happens to be selected . Whatever takes me the least amount of time to get into the game, the better.

Skivich

Smash Cadet
I'm going to speed through the menu, pick a character, and pick the level that just so happens to be selected . Whatever takes me the least amount of time to get into the game, the better.
im doing the exact **** same thing! and no one can stop MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! or you unless nintendo dies in 4 months...

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to wait till Saturday at 8 pm and play smashville so I can here K.K. Slider.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
smashville hands down, i love animal crossing, it seems fair tourney play, nice backround and cant wait till 8 pm on sat.! Buttt... technically ill play w/e stage they randomly generate for me. (I'm going to play Classic first)

Top Bottom