• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Feast of Blood - SWF Ganons Compilation Video.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
The very first song? E.S Posthumus - Pompeii.
**** it Kalm, don't bump your topic over mine >_> :p

I already said this Combo Video was good. I was thinking of making a Ganondorf one of my own when I have the time, I have over 40 Ganondorf replays (Including some with you in it, but they are Ganon dittos.)

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Thank you, Ray.

<3

*vanishes.*

Edit: Oh, God. You're gonna hate me...

The second song after Pompeii...what was it?

Smooth Criminal
What would I hate you for? Asking another question?

The second song in the video was "Heaven Help Us (Europe Instrumental)".

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I didn't post in this thread after I watched it? o_O

Well anyway

It was awesome. =)

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Even though I already let a few other Ganon players know, just like to post it in the thread. This was definitely amazing. You all did so well and used Ganon very fluently and got the timing in everything right. It was really enjoyable the whole video. From when everyone was storming in their intros, to the music. That too was epic. It fit in Ganon's scene well. Good to see lots of dedicated people to Ganondorf. Great work for putting it together Kalm, was pro epic and all good stuff.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Even though I already let a few other Ganon players know, just like to post it in the thread. This was definitely amazing. You all did so well and used Ganon very fluently and got the timing in everything right. It was really enjoyable the whole video. From when everyone was storming in their intros, to the music. That too was epic. It fit in Ganon's scene well. Good to see lots of dedicated people to Ganondorf. Great work for putting it together Kalm, was pro epic and all good stuff.
It took a while to put together, add, and edit, I'm just glad it paid off.

Top Bottom