• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The End Of The Dojo

majora_787

Smash Hero
The only things I think they need to put in are Tabuu, and a SSE enemy encyclopedia =D

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much they should put in all the info of the game such as Tabuu, secrets, update the photo gallery, etc.

*Edit: Oh Yeah! 100th post! I've reached a milestone*

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
A couple things seem to be left. From what I've seen, every non-hidden fighter will have at least one Special Moves update.

Also, Tabuu has yet to be mentioned.

:034:

Smash Hero
*April 15th..*

Sakurai: "Hey, haven't I forgotten something?" *Sakurai looks at a world map, Europe and Australia are cut out* "Haha! What a funny hole."

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
A couple things seem to be left. From what I've seen, every non-hidden fighter will have at least one Special Moves update.

Also, Tabuu has yet to be mentioned.
I think he'll be the last update

*April 15th..*

Sakurai: "Hey, haven't I forgotten something?" *Sakurai looks at a world map, Europe and Australia are cut out* "Haha! What a funny hole."
Thats what the official Nintendo map must look like

Eriorguez

Smash Cadet
They need to release official art of some things known as items, Pokemon and Overalls Wario.

As well as Tabuu, Euro release date, and SSE foe encyclopedia.

That, all in 6 updates.

D

Deleted member

*dramatic sigh*

I've religiously checked every update on that site. Apart from when my internet connection cracked out because someone stole the copper wire down the road, I've never missed a day's update.

I can still remember the excitement of running home after my exams last year and being all excited over the musicans list. Those were the days...

(Not to mention when I read about Ike over work during the summer; my coffee went everywhere lol)

I would love it if on the last day he said something like: "So, you know everything about this game now, right? Well, there are a few things we're holding back until later..."

Just to tease us. Hopefully he'll wish us well for the next five years or so.

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to miss them.... Watched them from beginning, never missed a one except on vacation... The wait for Brawl is as good as the game itself.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Lol, yeah it's quite a nostalgic memory now, that we all saw that countdown to the opening of the dojo, waited and waited, and then the site was almost impossible to browse thanks to all the people watching it at the same time. I still remember the excitement I felt that night.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Let's see what's left...

- Tabuu
- SSE Enemy Encyclopedia
- Crawling, Wall-clinging, and walljumping
- Tripping
...really, that seems to be it.
April 14th's update: tripping

this completely useless feature was added because i wanted to **** with you guys....enjoy the game now
Bwahahahaha

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
The Dojo was an excellent way of slowly building up the hype for Brawl.. hope they resurrect it for the next Smash game, I'm gonna miss those mornings loading up the new update hoping for another new character or a release date..
oh wait...:mad:

Top Bottom