• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Elite Four Challenge: Rules and Guidelines!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
When someone tells me/posts in here that they've won all 4.

EDIT: Riddle, need fuelbi to update the thread, only showing you as defeating two people.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Just to be sure I checked and the only person who "challenged" me that I haven't fought is leafybug.

Significant problem?

yeeeeaaaahh
You forgot about people who already did it and still had to wait a long time

Like how I had to wait one friggin week to get our match in :/

EDIT: don't get what you mean Mic, I already defeated the whole E4 and I have the logs in my computer (which is busted so I can't show them to you anyways) as proof

Or ask F8AL, I'm pretty sure he still has my logs

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Just to be sure I checked and the only person who "challenged" me that I haven't fought is leafybug.

Significant problem?

yeeeeaaaahh
Just noticed this.You won't be playing me. Getting hard-countered by three different teams demoralized me. I quit. It's like, so unlikely that each of your types hit like 5/6 of my team for SE damage three matches in a row. Mono-Psychic sucks balls. Big, fat, hairy ones. I picked a terrible typing for a reason, I just didn't think it'd be that bad.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Quick, someone challenge Chill so the season lasts for another month!

What relevance did your opinion poll have, Ankoku?
Just one concern - I'm told there's multiple widely used rulesets for 5th Gen currently. Which one is most commonly played by among the SmashBoards community?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
It's not really so much different rulesets, it's one ruleset that's been evolving. Team preview on, no Swift Swim seems reasonable.

Enzo

Smash Lord
I died @ "everyone plays on smogon" have you payed attention to the numbers when you sign on to a server on PO?

on another note if you gonna ban, SS, ban shandy while your @ it. Since it hard-coutner anything without dark

Unless were not doing monotypes anymore, of course.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I died @ "everyone plays on smogon" have you payed attention to the numbers when you sign on to a server on PO?

on another note if you gonna ban, SS, ban shandy while your @ it. Since it hard-coutner anything without dark

Unless were not doing monotypes anymore, of course.
I'm referring to people of the PokeCenter. Have you paid attention to what Ankoku originally asked?

Wrath`

Smash Master
B/W coming out is not a good excuse, it's like saying MvC3 came out hold season 2, it's not hard to pick if we move on to 5th gen and weather or not e4 members are replaced and making a mono type team.

May take 30 minutes, oh noes!!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
B/W coming out is not a good excuse, it's like saying MvC3 came out hold season 2.
Actually I think a better comparison would be 'Come on and run the MvC3 league, MvC3 just coming out isn't an excuse!'

Everyone wants gen V, but when it comes out you're not gonna let people get some actual experience with it first? Just wait a bit, S2 will be starting soon enough, just give it a few days.

And who says they're gonna be just another mono-type team this time? ;)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm assuming we're taking challenges at this point. Just don't ask me for one until Monday 'cause I haven't built a 5th gen team yet lol.

Actually, about that part where I was supposed to be playing 5th gen to get ready for this season...

Top Bottom