• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
rofl cry more thanks.

i never even induced the talk about my falco beating ur link. it was others lmao.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Prized Pig. It's Connor from Red Deer. I don't think you've ever met him yet.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
lol i wasn't serious lol i was just being funny lol but seriously lol that fact that u took it to hart is funny lol like i really care

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'd like to see that son.

But Connor sprained his arm fighting off 14 dragons and a behemoth barehanded.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
aiya. u guys still dont know that i dont do mm's?

ill still do a serious FURIOUS match though.

edit: and no offense, but watching victor vs ppig, the only reason why victor loses is cause he suicides 2 or 3 lives doing dumb things lolol. im sure if he went super saiyan mode, it would be a 2-3 stock.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Connor's got mad skill. So strong it's huge.

Anyways, people should probably keep an eye on this after ADAT2 for a huge update. Honestly, I think we're the worst community in the world when it comes to updating their power ranking.

LOL Like my god, looking at some of these placings i'm so surprised. Matt and Jarret and Brent being so low. LOL my god. Plus, Connor and Sean only being in Roy Tier. HUGE MAKEOVER MY GOD.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I went even with Brent when I was playing Falco and my Falco played absolutely TERRIBLE lol

Not sure if he should be moved up, but if he does, I should too. =D

Matt and Jarrett really did get better, though.

Top Bottom