• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
orly? SleepyK could hook you up . . . he did for me last night. Life saver, he was.:laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You all will have to walk me through it some time . . . I'm sticking to what I know. That's Windows Movie Maker. It's all I need, really.

haha... do we honestly wanna go into this?

I got this

SONY VEGAS 8.0 CORP. EDITION
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS CS3
PREMIERE PRO 2.0
PHOTOSHOP CS3
ADOBE AUDITION 3.0
ADOBE FLASH CS3 PRO
FL STUDIOS (FRUITY LOOPS) 7.0

Do you know how to use them all???
I just got the vegas 8.0... and the ui is different than in 7.0... but everything is the same pretty much.

I don't really like photoshop cs3 that much, but it does have a lot of useful tools, I just need more RAM.

after effects is easy

fruity loops, I dont know jack **** about... but I'm learning.

and I'm new to audition too.

edit: oh and premiere sucks compared to vegas so I dont use it... but I used to use premiere 1.0

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's funny, cause I'm working on the second catfish video. I'm just having trouble coming up with material.

Nothing is more funnier than poking fun at the things you know well. So since this is a video about "nc" we should have "nc" donate. Let me not just do what I have of me, LoZR and Chocothunder. I can guarantee it'll be funnier than the first.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
This just in. Speedsk8er is getting in Jubilee for free because he can get you guys 20-30 pizzas for 50% off.

C`mon.... DU EET!

2_Percent

Smash Ace
FRUITY LOOPS IS THE ****, JUNK IS CRAZYYYYY

I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE PS CS3, SO I WENT BACK TO PS CS2.

HOW BOUT SOME ILLUSTRATOR??! MMMHMMM

(cle)

Knorr

Smash Ace
someone tell me how to switch my video from windows movie maker to a youtube friendly file so i can upload my video and show you my ****

Knorr

Smash Ace
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1f6DKMoO2YU

enjoy!!

its my first video and i couldnt do half the **** with it like i wanted bc im new to programs and i didnt feel like putting more time in it but still too good!

turn your volume way the *** up bc i didnt handle the sound too well

i dont mind zio

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
anyone from NC that is coming to the Triweekly is welcome to crash over Saturday night, when most of the people will be there.

Where the hell is LOZR?

Top Bottom