• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The DOJO Lucario Update

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
sure you can happy about it. sorry if it seems like i'm trying to chage your mind
nothin i can do about that.

for me mewtwo was a good villian adittion to melee
and would have been a great addtion to brawl, oh well.
i mainly care about getting game now anyways.

not everyone can understand the greatness of mewtwo
and the good things he could have contributed to brawl

RagingFury

Smash Rookie
The DOJO confirms one idea of mine: Lucario's FS is an original move! =) Alot of people had thought that it was Flash Cannon or Hyper Beam. That wouldn't even make scene, becasue he has four moves already (all of his B moves). Lucario and my other Melee main, Bowser, are both sooooo awsome and will be in Brawl.

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
Dude, that's your opinion. It isn't fact. I personally think Mewtwo was terrible and Lucario was more than deserving of his spot in Brawl.
i probably should have made it obvious, oh well thats also my opinion
(seems like everything i write feels like a fact):confused:

anyways looking forward to see if luario can suprise me.

Am I the only one who thinks he's super fluffy and screams hug me with his Brawl desgin?
feels more like "hug me and you die" to me

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Am I the only one who thinks he's super fluffy and screams hug me with his Brawl desgin?
On page three I commented that Lucario was adorable.

Possibly more huggable than Jigglypuff, Pikachu, and Squirtle combined.

Too cute, really.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
just going back, i miss mewtwo mostly because he was my second strongest character. regardless after watching a video of lucario's attacks i feel a bit less annoyed after watching it

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Why is it that all of the Pokemon have this charm to them?!

Pikachu, Squirtle, and Ivysaur are the cute pokemon, in my opinion. They seem like the ones that you would look at and automatically squeeze. Jigglypuff sort of seems the same.

Now Charizard and Lucario, on the other hand, are the "badass" Pokemon. They're the cool and cute ones that really don't want you hugging them. xD

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
Ha. Is it just me or is he juttin his groin out? :laugh:
Nah Nah It's just pregnant.

On the other topic at hand, Lucario seems to be the less hugable of the pokemon in brawl. One cuddle and then you have a spike impaled in your heart. And when Lucario breaks away you stagger in weakness and watch as the last bit of your life fluids drain out of the wound. your quickly getting weaker and cant handle the measly task of standing upright. Falling to the floor year hear a high pich screeching noise, the last image you ever see is Lucario walking away in the distance. The last thing year hear is speech in the form of telepathy

"You are deemed unworthy"...your dead.

I would'nt hug him. :p

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Yeah, same here, Doc Chronic. I kinda just ignored him at first. To me, he was the Mewtwo replacement (not necessarily a clone, but someone to replace Mewtwo's pokemon slot). His abilities looks interesting and I know that I will play around with him when the game comes out, unless he's too awkward. I hope he isn't too floaty like Mewtwo though. I'd like him to be fast (at least somewhat) and have a fairly decent fall-rate. Wishful thinking, anyways. Can't decide who my main is yet; I'll wait for Brawl to be released first.

Too bad Mewtwo got cut. I don't like the idea of cutting characters out like Young Link and Dr. Mario (I never really cared for them, but...). Well, I see the reason behind it, like them just being clones or they need room for other characters, so that makes sense. Guess they took out Mewtwo for Lucario and Pichu for Pokemon Trainer?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nah Nah It's just pregnant.

On the other topic at hand, Lucario seems to be the less hugable of the pokemon in brawl. One cuddle and then you have a spike impaled in your heart. And when Lucario breaks away you stagger in weakness and watch as the last bit of your life fluids drain out of the wound. your quickly getting weaker and cant handle the measly task of standing upright. Falling to the floor year hear a high pich screeching noise, the last image you ever see is Lucario walking away in the distance. The last thing year hear is speech in the form of telepathy

"You are deemed unworthy"...your dead.

I would'nt hug him. :p
That's why you hug AROUND the spike...

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
We all must hug Lucario. But i wouldn't mind hugging Jigglypuff or Pikachu either. It makes me wish that POkemon were real so i could hug a Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Pikchu.
Wouldn´t recommend that. When hugging Pichu (or Pikachu) you get huge thunderschock and if you try to do that to Lucario he impales you with his chest spike. But the most dangerous idea would be hugging Jigglypuff: as soon as you touch her you find yourself flying from the pure power of her rest. Yeah, might be better idea not to get too glose to pokemon...

Top Bottom