• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Diversity and Historical Aspects of SSB4's Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
As all of you are aware, Super Smash Bros is a game that really brings together Nintendo's History in a fun and historical way. The character roster has always been diverse and full of fun and unique character playstyles ranging from
basic (:4mario:), powerhouse (:4littlemac:), tricky (:4olimar:), and spacing (:4samus:). Also, keep in mind how mindblowing it is to see all these historical video game characters together in one place! Sakurai said it himself,

"So 4 of the most famous characters in the video game industry on the same screen battling each other, this really is a miracle. And of course the only game to make this happen is Super Smash Bros."

I'd like to hear your comments on how amazing this roster is and what you think of the historical significance is to the video game industry and to your personal lives. Has your childhood all come together on screen with SSB4? Do you remember thinking: "Who would win in a fight? Mario or Sonic?"

To give you an idea of how amazing and historical this game is, I'll be archiving every character in SSB4 in the OP as the roster is released. Showing the year they were created, the first game they appeared in, and the latest game they appeared in, the release year of the first game and the latest game they appeared in, and the first Smash game they appeared playable in. Discuss! :D

:4mario:
Mario
Created in 1981
First Appearance: Donkey Kong (1981)
Latest Appearance: Mario Kart 8 (2014)
First Smash Appearance: Super Smash Bros (64)

:4dk:
Donkey Kong
Created in 1981
First Appearance: Donkey Kong (1981)

:4link:
Link
Created in 1986
First Appearance: The Legend of Zelda (1986)
Latest Appearance: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013)

:4samus:
Samus Aran
Created in 1986
First Appearance: Metroid (1986)
Latest Appearance: Metroid: Other M (2010)

:4yoshi:
Yoshi
Created in 1990
First Appearance: Super Mario World (1990)

:4kirby:
Kirby
Created in 1992
First Appearance: Kirby's Dream Land (1992)
Latest Appearance: Kirby: Triple Deluxe (2014)

:4fox:
Fox McCloud
Created in 1993
First Appearance: Star Fox (1993)
Latest Appearance: Star Fox 64 3D (2011)

:4pikachu:
Pikachu
Created in 1996
First Appearance: Pokemon Red and Blue (1996)
Latest Appearance: Pokemon Art Academy (2014)

:4luigi:
Luigi
Created in 1983
First Appearance: Mario Bros. (1983)

:4falcon:
Captain Falcon
Created in 1990
First Appearance: F-Zero (1990)
Latest Appearance: F-Zero Climax (2004)

:4bowser:
Bowser
Created in 1985
First Appearance: Super Mario Bros. (1985)
First Smash Appearance: Super Smash Bros Melee

:4peach:
Princess Peach
Created in 1985
First Appearance: Super Mario Bros. (1985)

:4zelda:
Princess Zelda
Created in 1986
First Appearance: The Legend of Zelda (1986)
Latest Appearance: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (2013)

:4sheik:
Sheik
Created in 1998
First Appearance: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998)
Latest Appearance: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (2011)

:4marth:
Marth
Created in 1990
First Appearance: Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi (1990)
Latest Appearance: Fire Emblem Awakening DLC (2012)

:4diddy:
Diddy Kong
Created in 1994
First Appearance: Donkey Kong Country (1994)
Latest Appearance: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (2014)
First Smash Appearance: Super Smash Bros Brawl

:4tlink:
Toon Link
Created in 2002
First Appearance: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2002)
Latest Appearance: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (2013)

:4pit:
Pit
Created in 1986
First Appearance: Kid Icarus (1986)
Latest Appearance: Kid Icarus: Uprising (2012)

:4zss:
Zero Suit Samus
Created in 2004
First Appearance: Metroid: Zero Mission (2004)
Latest Appearance: Metroid: Other M (2010)

:4dedede:
King Dedede
Created in 1992
First Appearance: Kirby's Dream Land (1992)
Latest Appearance: Kirby: Triple Deluxe (2014)

:4olimar:
Captain Olimar & Pikmin
Created in 2001
First Appearance: Pikmin (2001)
Latest Appearance: Pikmin 3 (2013)

:4charizard:
Charizard
Created in 1996
First Appearance: Pokemon Red and Blue (1996)

:4lucario:
Lucario
Created in 2006
First Appearance: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (2006)

:4myfriends:
Ike
Created in 2005
First Appearance: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (2005)
Latest Appearance: Fire Emblem Awakening DLC (2012)

:4villager:
Villager
Created in 2001
First Appearance: Animal Crossing (2001)
Latest Appearance: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (2012)
First Smash Appearance: Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS

:4wiifit:
Wii Fit Trainer
Created in 2007
First Appearance: Wii Fit (2007)
Latest Appearance: Wii Fit U (2013)

:rosalina:
Rosalina & Luma
Created in 2007
First Appearance: Super Mario Galaxy (2007)

:4littlemac:
Little Mac
Created in 1987
First Appearance: Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (1987)
Latest Appearance: Punch-Out!! (Wii) (2009)

:4greninja:
Greninja
Created in 2013
First Appearance: Pokemon X and Y (2013)

:4mii:
Mii Fighter
Created in 2006
First Appearance: Mii Channel (2006)

:4palutena:
Lady Palutena
Created in 1986
First Appearance: Kid Icarus (1986)
Latest Appearance: Kid Icarus: Uprising (2012)

:4lucina:
Lucina
Created in 2012
First Appearance: Fire Emblem Awakening (2012)
Latest Appearance: Fire Emblem Awakening (2012)

:4robinm:
Robin
Created in 2012
First Appearance: Fire Emblem Awakening (2012)
Latest Appearance: Fire Emblem Awakening (2012)

:4sonic:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Created in 1991
First Appearance: Sonic the Hedgehog (1991)
Latest Appearance: Sonic Lost World (2013)

:4megaman:
Mega Man
Created in 1987
First Appearance: Mega Man (1987)
Latest Appearance: Street Fighter X Mega Man (2012)

:4pacman:
Pac-Man
Created in 1980
First Appearance: Pac-Man (1980)
Latest Appearance: Pac-Man Museum (2014)

Last edited:

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
I can't even put it into words, gaming, and Smash Brothers in particular have been a big part of my life. I like this list you put together :D

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
I can't even put it into words, gaming, and Smash Brothers in particular have been a big part of my life. I like this list you put together :D
Thanks! I plan on adding all of the roster onto here :) Smash has done so much in my life too. It helped me in a dark time of my life and really brings people together in communities such as SmashBoards :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
My answer on this is quite weird. A lot of people lived nostalgia in smash by referencing masterpieces.

However, the opposite happened for me: I'm living nostalgia in masterpieces that reminds me of smash.

I may have already said it, but there's a reason that SSBM will FOREVER be my favourite game of all time. I know I talk a lot about TTYD, but this is my SECOND favourite game of all time. Why? Because logically, if I didn't play SSBM, you wouldn't read this message.

I'll restate what I said on another thread since this one feels more appropriate for memories like those.

First, my first game I've played of my life is Donkey Kong 64 (for that reason, I want to play it, but it's expensive). Since I was very young and that my first language have been French, I couldn't understand any text or voice. So, it was hard for me to get how to play even tough I knew how a controller work. In fact, I experienced fun "in some way", I just couldn't know why. Fun fact, I did play Paper Mario on the n64, but since I had no idea what an RPG is, I didn't like it. Kinda of ironic to be my most liked character and to be so determined to see him in SSB4, but naivety can be weird at times.

And I eventually got a Gamecube and the first game was SSBM. I never EVER tough that playing this game ONLY would change my life SO MUCH. It wasn't the usual fun I had before, it became to a point where I was excited to LOOKING FORWARD to play the game. It was mainly because I was just hooked with what I could understand: images and audio. I had so much fun that I was looking forward to the end of my class in elementary school to go home and play some adventure mode or events on SSBM. Since I touched this game, it founded the most engraved and unforgivable memories I still have today. Stuff like remembering the EXACT picture of the menu or any stages. But music is where it got amazing.

I have to tell you that i was born with a very bad eyesight from far or small elements. My brain got used to it by having an improved hearing. This means that I pay attention to audio A LOT more than visuals (still true today). Fun fact, I passed an IQ test and it concludes that my capacity to remember sounds was way higher than the average. This game was a true example. I was able to remember the EXACT PRONUNCIATION of the announcer since I heard it so many times. Things like "Survival" or "Super sudden death" because I had to use a French guide to unlock every character, but using those matches was faster. I don't know how I was able to figure it out, but I did.

Music however, is another story. Some just couldn't get out of my head and I could play them in my head almost like an media player. I remember being pumped and excited when I hear the fire emblem music (only the beginning though, but it's so good that it worth to hear it the whole time). And who could forget THE music that every time I hear it, I have the biggest nostalgia I can have for any music...

Menu 1.

This music...will be the last thing I forget in my life. Not only for a menu music, it's perfect, but also because that's the music you hear every time you boot the game with excitement or every time you finish an adventure, classic or anything. It's also the main music for viewing trophies and selecting you're character. I don't even think I'm exaggerating by saying that I may have heard it more than a 1000 times. It just grew on me so much that I wanted to hear again and again and again.... I was just having SO MUCH fun to even navigate the menu with excitement of the music to play another mode.

But unfortunately, I was missing the best part: the text. I think you know what I mean when I realised that the trophies (300 btw, that's an enormous amount of informations) were all described by text...in English. That's when my frustration came in: with how curious I am, I wanted SO BADLY to know everything, but I couldn't because of a language barrier. This make me wait years before all this knowledge was available to me. To give you an idea of how clueless I was, I had no idea who in the world is Ganondorf. Really, I didn't know most of the roster and most of the references. I did enjoyed Game & Watch since I found him silly to be 2D and the moves "out of there" in a good way. Of course I had absolutely no clue on his origins, but it's important to mention because when I knew about it, he became my main.

So, I did lived a really fun experience. The best gaming one and one of the best in my life in general. But as years passed, the system was considered "outdated" and I was told about it. I had several games (again, English but I have no idea how I managed to beat Pokemon Colosseum after a full year without text help; I beat it in 3 days this year actually). I got a lot impressed by what I've done without English like I don't know how I figured out that animal crossing was a life simulation game. We're talking about one of the game that has the most text on the Gamecube.

So, I had trivia like this that I'm still not getting why they happened. But, I was told that the system was too old to keep it and that I should sell it. Thing is, my naivety was very high and I did the worst mistake I could've done, so bad that It's still affecting me today...

I sold my Gamecube with every game including SSBM.

I do remember being sad in the first days after, but I forgot about it since I wasn't aware of what I was missing that was right in front of me in my sight of those words I couldn't translate.

It took awhile, but at this time, I stopped playing video games. Probably the longest period actually, but I was passing my time by watching TV and other stuff. I grew up without my system at one point.

But in high school, I started to have very useful English class. As second language, but the informations was very useful. Enough to realise how much more contents exist on the Internet in English. Of course, this motivated me to learn by reading and understanding more and more until I was able to understand basic texts. So, I was browsing on Youtube at one point and I remember precisely what happened at this moment...

My memories was still in my head, I never forgot them and to release them, I just had to be in front of them at one point and it happened. It was on a summer and I was interested to watch videos on Youtube. I will never forget that day at my grandmother's house, I found a series of videos that was called "history behind Super Smash Brothers Melee". Fun fact, brawl was already released and that's how I knew it by checking that the same person (crappycapturedevice) did another series on brawl. I highly recommend to watch those since they tell where everything from the game comes from and that includes showing all the games. It's now suspended indefinitely, but the published videos is still worth to watch. When I watch them, I had a huge nostalgia struck, but that's not what I noticed that was vital...

Oh...oh...omg...I...cannot explain how amazed I was. I just couldn't believe it; it was too outstanding to even have expected this to be true. ALL the texts from years ago, all the mystery I wanted to know badly, all reference I couldn't understand, all masterpieces recognised; it was right there in front of my screen with enough English knowledge this time. I understood most of the videos and let me tell you: I should have know this before doing that mistake.

If you're not following why I was so impressed, it's because I had the idea before that a video game is like any game, a past time. But this one was CLEARLY more than this. It's unimaginable.

EVERY SINGLE content of the WHOLE game came in a certain way to reflect another game that was also detailed, well tough to be good as an experience and being done ON A CERTAIN PURPOSE IN MIND.

And that purpose isn't just to pass time, but to experience something unique that I would NEVER forget like SSBM. So, what I realised is that SSBM was not a game, but was a tribute to the most memorable games around. To think so deeply about how every elements reflected the original one is genius. Game & Watch? Was referencing a very old portable game with his moves diverse from them. It was so original that it became my main. Ganondorf? Main antagonist of the zelda series and the character is mostly inspired ocarina of time. I could do this for every music, stages, characters, trophies, moveset, costumes, events, adventure mode and many MANY more.

I could not believe this until realising that it can't be false. I didn't think that not only that game was super detailed, but also that other games referenced by it were too. It was made so that I enjoyed it and I was aware of all those greatness in video games that is more than a thing to pass time.

With nostalgia and this mind blown, I bought a Gamecube on ebay with SSBM. When I received it...

Just for my curiosity, what was the moment you had the most powerful nostalgia feeling? Mine was right there and it was huge. To give you a perspective, imagine having lots of fun and memories on one game for around 3-4 years. How awesome it would be if we could compress all this fun in a single week? It happened there because with more general knowledge and understanding of English, I unlocked everyone way quicker. Actually, the only reason I didn't have a strong memory of menu 2 is that I spent most of the time with locked characters. Even tough, menu 2 is good, that's not what history decided for me.

But let me tell you that reliving those memory in a week was WITHOUT QUESTION the best gaming moment I EVER. EVER, EVER lived. It's impossible any more to top this fun because I learned so much that blowing my mind like this would be impossible. I decided to buy games released around this time to live what I missed since I know I shouldn't have missed those games.

And then, my life was changed. It just kept going and is still going on today. I played games and each time I finished one, my way of seeing them changed and became more accurate every time. It's like beating a boss in a megaman game: you get the boss power permanently.

When I finished this long journey, I was now convinced that video games aren't just made to pass time, they are made to be a unique experience and with how much detailed they have, it's pure art.

And here we are today on a forum to talk about the new game of the series that called me there. I still owe a lot to Sakurai for this, he may not even realise that he literally changed my life by presenting me this disc. He's still today the best developer I've heard and I just can't ignore him. It's thanks to him that I played TTYD and love Paper Mario in the first place. It's thanks to him if I cared that much about this game and became determined to support the character. It's thanks to him that I check news about Nintendo every day. It's thanks to him if I'm still carrying memories of video game music and locations. It's thanks to him if I lived a lot of different experiences through games.

And finally, It's thanks to him if I still care about games today.

That concludes my story. It's long, but I'm sure you enjoyed it. I didn't get every GC game I had because some are still too expensive to be worth. I still need to play Donkey kong 64 and I hope I will get the chance to live this nostalgia experience. But now, I learned from my mistake...

aldelaro5 - love games since I touched SSBM.

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
My answer on this is quite weird. A lot of people lived nostalgia in smash by referencing masterpieces.

However, the opposite happened for me: I'm living nostalgia in masterpieces that reminds me of smash.

I may have already said it, but there's a reason that SSBM will FOREVER be my favourite game of all time. I know I talk a lot about TTYD, but this is my SECOND favourite game of all time. Why? Because logically, if I didn't play SSBM, you wouldn't read this message.

I'll restate what I said on another thread since this one feels more appropriate for memories like those.

First, my first game I've played of my life is Donkey Kong 64 (for that reason, I want to play it, but it's expensive). Since I was very young and that my first language have been French, I couldn't understand any text or voice. So, it was hard for me to get how to play even tough I knew how a controller work. In fact, I experienced fun "in some way", I just couldn't know why. Fun fact, I did play Paper Mario on the n64, but since I had no idea what an RPG is, I didn't like it. Kinda of ironic to be my most liked character and to be so determined to see him in SSB4, but naivety can be weird at times.

And I eventually got a Gamecube and the first game was SSBM. I never EVER tough that playing this game ONLY would change my life SO MUCH. It wasn't the usual fun I had before, it became to a point where I was excited to LOOKING FORWARD to play the game. It was mainly because I was just hooked with what I could understand: images and audio. I had so much fun that I was looking forward to the end of my class in elementary school to go home and play some adventure mode or events on SSBM. Since I touched this game, it founded the most engraved and unforgivable memories I still have today. Stuff like remembering the EXACT picture of the menu or any stages. But music is where it got amazing.

I have to tell you that i was born with a very bad eyesight from far or small elements. My brain got used to it by having an improved hearing. This means that I pay attention to audio A LOT more than visuals (still true today). Fun fact, I passed an IQ test and it concludes that my capacity to remember sounds was way higher than the average. This game was a true example. I was able to remember the EXACT PRONUNCIATION of the announcer since I heard it so many times. Things like "Survival" or "Super sudden death" because I had to use a French guide to unlock every character, but using those matches was faster. I don't know how I was able to figure it out, but I did.

Music however, is another story. Some just couldn't get out of my head and I could play them in my head almost like an media player. I remember being pumped and excited when I hear the fire emblem music (only the beginning though, but it's so good that it worth to hear it the whole time). And who could forget THE music that every time I hear it, I have the biggest nostalgia I can have for any music...

Menu 1.

This music...will be the last thing I forget in my life. Not only for a menu music, it's perfect, but also because that's the music you hear every time you boot the game with excitement or every time you finish an adventure, classic or anything. It's also the main music for viewing trophies and selecting you're character. I don't even think I'm exaggerating by saying that I may have heard it more than a 1000 times. It just grew on me so much that I wanted to hear again and again and again.... I was just having SO MUCH fun to even navigate the menu with excitement of the music to play another mode.

But unfortunately, I was missing the best part: the text. I think you know what I mean when I realised that the trophies (300 btw, that's an enormous amount of informations) were all described by text...in English. That's when my frustration came in: with how curious I am, I wanted SO BADLY to know everything, but I couldn't because of a language barrier. This make me wait years before all this knowledge was available to me. To give you an idea of how clueless I was, I had no idea who in the world is Ganondorf. Really, I didn't know most of the roster and most of the references. I did enjoyed Game & Watch since I found him silly to be 2D and the moves "out of there" in a good way. Of course I had absolutely no clue on his origins, but it's important to mention because when I knew about it, he became my main.

So, I did lived a really fun experience. The best gaming one and one of the best in my life in general. But as years passed, the system was considered "outdated" and I was told about it. I had several games (again, English but I have no idea how I managed to beat Pokemon Colosseum after a full year without text help; I beat it in 3 days this year actually). I got a lot impressed by what I've done without English like I don't know how I figured out that animal crossing was a life simulation game. We're talking about one of the game that has the most text on the Gamecube.

So, I had trivia like this that I'm still not getting why they happened. But, I was told that the system was too old to keep it and that I should sell it. Thing is, my naivety was very high and I did the worst mistake I could've done, so bad that It's still affecting me today...

I sold my Gamecube with every game including SSBM.

I do remember being sad in the first days after, but I forgot about it since I wasn't aware of what I was missing that was right in front of me in my sight of those words I couldn't translate.

It took awhile, but at this time, I stopped playing video games. Probably the longest period actually, but I was passing my time by watching TV and other stuff. I grew up without my system at one point.

But in high school, I started to have very useful English class. As second language, but the informations was very useful. Enough to realise how much more contents exist on the Internet in English. Of course, this motivated me to learn by reading and understanding more and more until I was able to understand basic texts. So, I was browsing on Youtube at one point and I remember precisely what happened at this moment...

My memories was still in my head, I never forgot them and to release them, I just had to be in front of them at one point and it happened. It was on a summer and I was interested to watch videos on Youtube. I will never forget that day at my grandmother's house, I found a series of videos that was called "history behind Super Smash Brothers Melee". Fun fact, brawl was already released and that's how I knew it by checking that the same person (crappycapturedevice) did another series on brawl. I highly recommend to watch those since they tell where everything from the game comes from and that includes showing all the games. It's now suspended indefinitely, but the published videos is still worth to watch. When I watch them, I had a huge nostalgia struck, but that's not what I noticed that was vital...

Oh...oh...omg...I...cannot explain how amazed I was. I just couldn't believe it; it was too outstanding to even have expected this to be true. ALL the texts from years ago, all the mystery I wanted to know badly, all reference I couldn't understand, all masterpieces recognised; it was right there in front of my screen with enough English knowledge this time. I understood most of the videos and let me tell you: I should have know this before doing that mistake.

If you're not following why I was so impressed, it's because I had the idea before that a video game is like any game, a past time. But this one was CLEARLY more than this. It's unimaginable.

EVERY SINGLE content of the WHOLE game came in a certain way to reflect another game that was also detailed, well tough to be good as an experience and being done ON A CERTAIN PURPOSE IN MIND.

And that purpose isn't just to pass time, but to experience something unique that I would NEVER forget like SSBM. So, what I realised is that SSBM was not a game, but was a tribute to the most memorable games around. To think so deeply about how every elements reflected the original one is genius. Game & Watch? Was referencing a very old portable game with his moves diverse from them. It was so original that it became my main. Ganondorf? Main antagonist of the zelda series and the character is mostly inspired ocarina of time. I could do this for every music, stages, characters, trophies, moveset, costumes, events, adventure mode and many MANY more.

I could not believe this until realising that it can't be false. I didn't think that not only that game was super detailed, but also that other games referenced by it were too. It was made so that I enjoyed it and I was aware of all those greatness in video games that is more than a thing to pass time.

With nostalgia and this mind blown, I bought a Gamecube on ebay with SSBM. When I received it...

Just for my curiosity, what was the moment you had the most powerful nostalgia feeling? Mine was right there and it was huge. To give you a perspective, imagine having lots of fun and memories on one game for around 3-4 years. How awesome it would be if we could compress all this fun in a single week? It happened there because with more general knowledge and understanding of English, I unlocked everyone way quicker. Actually, the only reason I didn't have a strong memory of menu 2 is that I spent most of the time with locked characters. Even tough, menu 2 is good, that's not what history decided for me.

But let me tell you that reliving those memory in a week was WITHOUT QUESTION the best gaming moment I EVER. EVER, EVER lived. It's impossible any more to top this fun because I learned so much that blowing my mind like this would be impossible. I decided to buy games released around this time to live what I missed since I know I shouldn't have missed those games.

And then, my life was changed. It just kept going and is still going on today. I played games and each time I finished one, my way of seeing them changed and became more accurate every time. It's like beating a boss in a megaman game: you get the boss power permanently.

When I finished this long journey, I was now convinced that video games aren't just made to pass time, they are made to be a unique experience and with how much detailed they have, it's pure art.

And here we are today on a forum to talk about the new game of the series that called me there. I still owe a lot to Sakurai for this, he may not even realise that he literally changed my life by presenting me this disc. He's still today the best developer I've heard and I just can't ignore him. It's thanks to him that I played TTYD and love Paper Mario in the first place. It's thanks to him if I cared that much about this game and became determined to support the character. It's thanks to him that I check news about Nintendo every day. It's thanks to him if I'm still carrying memories of video game music and locations. It's thanks to him if I lived a lot of different experiences through games.

And finally, It's thanks to him if I still care about games today.

That concludes my story. It's long, but I'm sure you enjoyed it. I didn't get every GC game I had because some are still too expensive to be worth. I still need to play Donkey kong 64 and I hope I will get the chance to live this nostalgia experience. But now, I learned from my mistake...

aldelaro5 - love games since I touched SSBM.
Excellent read aldelaro :) Definitely one of the best stories I read on these forums :)

Yeah but where's Ridley tho
*Waits at thread patiently until Sakurai says something about Ridley*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom