• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Delivery Pokemon Delivers A Battle, Delibird Joins Into The Fight

Do You Support Delibird?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I'm Sorta Mixed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Delibird For Smash

Ok don't close this tab yet! Just imagine how cool Delibird would be as a character. His attacks could have him throwing random items from his bag. Even hitting people with his bag! Just imagine the power. He would be a very unique character for smash at the same time.

Overview
Delibird as told by the Pokedex has climbed mountains just to help people. Imagine how fast he is carrying that heavy sack on his back. Imagine the power.

In the manga Delibird was strong enough to let Pyrce to capture Ho-Oh, and thats Fire versus Ice. Then Delibird just pulled through.

A lot of people don't know what they want until they get it, and Delibird is just that.

[collapse= Palette Swaps]
[/collapse]

[collapse= Movesets Ideas] [/collapse]

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Please add more to the OP, or the thread will be locked.

Tackman91

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tackman91
3DS FC
0259-0399-7980
You give the "I'm Sorta Mixed" option instead of "I'm Santa Mixed"?

Disappointing...

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
This pokes my soft spot of having more erroneous Pokémon take the spotlight (i.e. jigglypuff). But the reasons for such given in your OP reaaaally need some work if you want to convince me.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Last I've checked, Delibird is a laughing stock. No one would ever dare to use one in a serious match. But if it were a Poke Ball Pokemon, Present would surely result in something unpredictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom