• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The cracky Olimar theory thread!

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
So as many of you know, Olimar's inclusion in Smash Bros is a bit of a mystery. I mean, he was obviously going to be included eventually, but in his home series, he's only a few inches tall, but in Smash, he's only a head shorter than everyone else!

In this thread, tell us your insane theories as to how Olimar came to grow so large!

My theory is that Master Hand, who watches over every Smash game simultaneously (he gives out the trophies and items and stuff), he makes Olimar bigger for the sake of competitiveness.

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
Because having him as one Inch tall in a smash game would be ********.

Master_Morrison

Smash Cadet
Lol well if it was the trophy theory like in melee where everyone is a trophy given life
Then his size is irrelevant because that's not him but a trophy of him
But because this is olimar from his dimension I could only speculate that he is in fact normal sized visiting a land of giants in his game but
Because they don't show any Nintendo characters in his game that we can go off of
It's safe to assume that
in my opinion

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
I don't like the theory that every character is actually a trophy, because then it's not really a crossover, it's just a fake Mario meeting a fake Sonic. That's not what Smash Bros is.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I don't like the theory that every character is actually a trophy, because then it's not really a crossover, it's just a fake Mario meeting a fake Sonic. That's not what Smash Bros is.
In Smash 64 all the characters were dolls that were brought to life by the master hand to fight.

Melee it was trophies instead of dolls.

Brawl, if SSE is anything to go by, kept the trophy theme.

You may not like it. But that's what it is.

Drazile

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3797-5765-7295
If that Miiverse post by Sakurai involving his confusion with size is anything to go by, everyone else is tiny.

Top Bottom