• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The community megaman advice guide

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
This thread is dedicated to helping new megaman players improve their competitve game with advice. My personal advice: learn each and every piece of his arsenal, he's one of the only characters in existence where you will use every single one of his moves frequently, and MOST importantly get in your opponets head. Megaman is extremely unpredictable, and confusing your opponets is key for them making mistakes and you pulling off devastating combos.
This thread is also for new megaman players to learn from those who have more expierence with the blue bomber, so feel free to ask questions about anything related to our favorite super fighting robot!

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I find that I start losing when I get in a routine of doing the same thing over and over again. It works at the start but once my opponent realizes they start punishing me for it.

Keep mixin' it up!

Top Bottom