• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chat Waker - Toon Link social

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
So it has been officially confirmed? I find it hard to believe, but perhaps he will come back to it in the future considering it is still early on in the game's life and the fact that there are currently no plans means as much as no further plans for DLC. It doesn't mean there will be more, but it isn't impossible.

D

Deleted member

Hey @ Fox Is Openly Deceptive Fox Is Openly Deceptive , do you now where Smash Tournaments are hold commonly in Australia? Just curious.

What do I think?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please for GODS SAKE SAKURIA, just fix up Toon Link's Up B and Improve his air mobility! That's all I ask !_!
At least on the bright side this means we won't get anymore nerfs, and JCBT, slingshot moves, etc. will stay in. As for his upb, I seriously hope we can find some kind of glitch or something to fix it, and at least if we do find such a glitch we know Sakurai won't patch it.

Dawwwwwww. That's so cute X3. Do you have a smaller version?
I can edit it. How small do you want it?
:172:

Dɛαd

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿
NNID
Dead_MK
3DS FC
3539-9682-8374
Would any Toon Link mains like to play a bit on the Wii U version? Looking to improve my own Toon, so I'd love to play somebody!
Of course, I'm trying also to improve my TL so..

NNID: Celtics_MKW

Skype (In Case): Celtics.alxxx

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
I tend to think you guys are overreacting a little over Toon Link's recovery in this game. I really don't find it that bad. I almost never miss the ledge when I use it to recover instead of the tether. I've only gotten better at figuring out the timing of when I should initiate it. His decent Up B along with his tether makes me think Toon Link has some of the best recovery options in the game. I don't really understand why I see quite a few Toon Link players complain about it.

In retrospect I did play quite a lot of Project M before Smash 4 came out, and Toon Link's recovery is pretty awful in that mod. It was a breath of fresh air when I started playing Smash for 3DS and I didn't need to be afraid of chasing my opponent off stage as Toon Link. Maybe a lot of you are just transitioning from Brawl where his Up B recovery was slightly better.

Yackabean

"He's shooting arrows out his butt" ~ Scotland
NNID
jack1996
3DS FC
3539-9728-7714
It's not that bad ^
People need to realise you can't just zair instantly as well sometimes or you're gonna get screwed. Air dodge tether always seems to be the most effective way of using it anyway.
Up B as well is not as bad if you have a double jump. I usually always pull a bomb off stage incase I get knocked further back and have a chance of blowing up and recovering again.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
At least on the bright side this means we won't get anymore nerfs, and JCBT, slingshot moves, etc. will stay in. As for his upb, I seriously hope we can find some kind of glitch or something to fix it, and at least if we do find such a glitch we know Sakurai won't patch it.
That's true.

Though one thing I wish the could change is his customs. I actually came up with a new list of customs moves for him, thoughs

Custom set 1

Basically all of Young Link’s Melee moves

Neutral B – Fire Arrow: not like the ones we got, they are more like Young Link’s, going a similar length and as a ground hitbox more like PM

Side B – Fast Boomerang: Boomrang that comes out faster and is more powerful but doesn’t travel quiet as far

Or

Fire Boomerang: A much more powerful version of the boomerang, but comes at slightly slower and can be angled as much?

Up B – Young Link Spin attack (need better name): Similar to Young Link’s spin attack i.e much better horizontal and slightly better vertical recover, much less dependent on momentum, ?air version can KO?, however it is much hard to keep opponents trap in ground version

Down B – Young Link Bombs: Similar to Young Link’s bombs. More powerful than Tink’s normal bombs and hits multiply times but much shorter fuse and slightly tough to explode (like Link’s bombs in Smash 4)

Custom set 2

One made more specifically for Toon Link

Neutral B – Ice Arrows: Similar to his Pierce Arrow custom, except doesn’t have a piercing effect and has actually knockback and histstun. Possible freezing effect?

Side B – the Wind Waker: Now this one I like. Toon Link still goes through the animation but instead of throwing a boomerang, he instead pulls out the wind waker and “whips” it, creating a mini tornado that will continue to travel in a straight line. Not sure it the entire move is just a single wind hit box or if to make it more similar to Mii’s Tornado slash (I slightly prefer the later) but they both can be angled

Up B – Tornado spin attack? (forgot name): Similar to his custom his got already with some changes one being less of a start-up and can be controlled side to side like Toon Link’s PM spin attack (I don’t know why they didn’t do that already /=) not sure if it should stay as a single powerful slash or multi like PM (prefer form a bit). Recover is still similar to what it already is (horizontal) though stilly improve vertical recover, but not much

Down B- Bombchu: Basically like the bombchu it in Smash 4.

I can edit it. How small do you want it?
Aw thanks :). Hm, maybe about the same size as the panel in @ FalKoopa FalKoopa s sig. Or small enough to fit into a no premium members sig.

Well that would depend on what state you're in. Check out the australian section of smashboards here http://smashboards.com/forums/australia.252/
Ok, thanks, I will look :).

I tend to think you guys are overreacting a little over Toon Link's recovery in this game. I really don't find it that bad. I almost never miss the ledge when I use it to recover instead of the tether. I've only gotten better at figuring out the timing of when I should initiate it. His decent Up B along with his tether makes me think Toon Link has some of the best recovery options in the game. I don't really understand why I see quite a few Toon Link players complain about it.
It's not that bad ^
People need to realise you can't just zair instantly as well sometimes or you're gonna get screwed. Air dodge tether always seems to be the most effective way of using it anyway.
Up B as well is not as bad if you have a double jump. I usually always pull a bomb off stage incase I get knocked further back and have a chance of blowing up and recovering again.
No, you guys a kind of right, I could be a lot worse, but the things is I hate how much his air movement got reduce, along with the reduction of his horizontal recovery. Look, his recover is not bad, but it could be better.

In retrospect I did play quite a lot of Project M before Smash 4 came out, and Toon Link's recovery is pretty awful in that mod. It was a breath of fresh air when I started playing Smash for 3DS and I didn't need to be afraid of chasing my opponent off stage as Toon Link. Maybe a lot of you are just transitioning from Brawl where his Up B recovery was slightly better.

D

Deleted member

Skype (In Case): Celtics.alxxx
Sorry, I only just noticed you posted your Skype here. I just sent you a friend request, and will be able to add you to the group after you accept it.

It is sad how TL's upb is worse for recovery than Link's, and it really didn't need a nerf in the first place. If it weren't for that, people wouldn't be saying anything about it.

@ The Merc The Merc (too lazy to quote you because the quote glitch ate my post otherwise)
The more I mess around with TL's custom fire arrows, the more I think they're perfect as they are. I wouldn't change a thing about them except to maybe have them go very slightly farther. I definitely agree on the fast boomerang one, since TL's fast boomerang goes too short of a distance and is too weak to be of much use. That fire boomerang would be super broken lol. As for the bombchu one, I'm really not sure why that couldn't have been one of TL's custom bombs in the first place. That would definitely be much better than the timer bombs.

Is the size of the picture I have attached good enough?

GIMP is amazing, you should definitely give it a try.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Cam~

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4382-2257-7738
I personally think his Customs aren't really good and overall the original moveset is better. The only move I actually use is the Flying Spin Attack and sometimes Short-Fuse Bombs since the former improves his recovery a bit (and the same can be said for the Bombs), and the latter is just more useful overall. This is just my opinion, not sure what you guys think.

I think a combination of Fire Arrows and Time Bombs could be interesting to have some stage control, although the Time Bombs just deal 1%, but they could still scare off opponents.

Dr. A has been using the Horizontal Spin Attack against me and surprisingly, it's not that bad. Fire Arrows aren't bad either, since they're pretty good for edge guarding.

And it's worth mentioning both Boomerangs are trash.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@ The Merc The Merc (too lazy to quote you because the quote glitch ate my post otherwise)
The more I mess around with TL's custom fire arrows, the more I think they're perfect as they are. I wouldn't change a thing about them except to maybe have them go very slightly farther. I definitely agree on the fast boomerang one, since TL's fast boomerang goes too short of a distance and is too weak to be of much use. That fire boomerang would be super broken lol. As for the bombchu one, I'm really not sure why that couldn't have been one of TL's custom bombs in the first place. That would definitely be much better than the timer bombs.

Is the size of the picture I have attached good enough?

GIMP is amazing, you should definitely give it a try.
[/quote]

Hm, while the range is a problem, that isn't the one that bugs me. What I hate about it is that with every Link, I always like hit people with the arrows, but with these ones, no only do they
cause little hit stun, the knock back is terrible and for some reason, the ground hitbox is some how better than the air one it just doesn't make sense. If the stats were swp, I would have liked it, but at this moment in time, they suck.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out the fire boomerang one.

Sorry to sound picky, but the image is still a little to big. Sorry. I would do it myself but I don't have my laptop at the moment in time. Thanks for doing it though, I appreciate it :)

D

Deleted member

I personally think his Customs aren't really good and overall the original moveset is better. The only move I actually use is the Flying Spin Attack and sometimes Short-Fuse Bombs since the former improves his recovery a bit (and the same can be said for the Bombs), and the latter is just more useful overall. This is just my opinion, not sure what you guys think..
I've tested around a bunch with the flying spin attack and it only seemed to go slightly higher than the normal one, and other people who tested it said they didn't notice any difference. With the loss in horizontal recovery with that move, imo the other two spin attacks are much better. Plus the other two spin attacks can be paired with the custom bombs to give you extra recovery without worry that the explosion will get eaten by super armor.

Hm, while the range is a problem, that isn't the one that bugs me. What I hate about it is that with every Link, I always like hit people with the arrows, but with these ones, no only do they
cause little hit stun, the knock back is terrible and for some reason, the ground hitbox is some how better than the air one it just doesn't make sense. If the stats were swp, I would have liked it, but at this moment in time, they suck.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out the fire boomerang one.

Sorry to sound picky, but the image is still a little to big. Sorry. I would do it myself but I don't have my laptop at the moment in time. Thanks for doing it though, I appreciate it :)
Yeah, the fire arrow's lack of knockback and hitstun from the air drives me nuts. I've had quite a few times where I've hit someone with it while they were running at me and it didn't slow them down at all, then I got badly punished for the ending lag from the arrow.

Also, is this better?

Attachments

Cam~

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4382-2257-7738
There's some sort of momentum glitch that happens with the Flying Spin Attack which makes you go a pretty good distance horizontally along with the good vertical distance, though I'm not sure how to perform it.

Yes it might only go very slightly higher, but that extra bit might save your life :).

On another note, one day I was testing out the combination of the Short Fused Bombs and the Flying Spin Attack and when I was doing the upwards slash, the bomb exploded and I took damage, but I wasn't knocked back or anything, as if it had Super Armor of some sort. It might not matter much but it would still be useful to know, so could someone test this out?

D

Deleted member

There's some sort of momentum glitch that happens with the Flying Spin Attack which makes you go a pretty good distance horizontally along with the good vertical distance, though I'm not sure how to perform it.
There is? Interesting. The sliding spin attack actually has a very similar glitch, which has even brought me from the very bottom corner of Town and City over to the ledge (and would've gone even further without the ledge in the way), and from barely above the stage on FD all the way to right under the top blast zone. There are some other weird ways the sliding spin attack gets its distance changed, too. But yeah, it would be awesome if we could eventually figure out what causes these glitches, since it would make the custom spin attacks so much more useful.

On another note, one day I was testing out the combination of the Short Fused Bombs and the Flying Spin Attack and when I was doing the upwards slash, the bomb exploded and I took damage, but I wasn't knocked back or anything, as if it had Super Armor of some sort. It might not matter much but it would still be useful to know, so could someone test this out?
Yeah, the rising slash does have super armor. It's too bad, since the custom bombs would be so much more useful paired with the rising slash without that super armor, and it's not like you're at heavy risk of getting hit while in the middle of using your upb anyway.

Cam~

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4382-2257-7738
That's interesting, having Super Armor when it's not needed/wanted lol.

Has anyone really messed around with the Boomerang customs...? The wiki says the Floating Boomerang is "powerful" but if I remember correctly, it's weaker than the regular one (proof that the wikis aren't very trustworthy) and it deals less damage even while it comes back. I guess it could give you SOME stage control? It would be so much better if it were a risky trade off, like 2% on the way out but like 10% on the way back. Oh and the Fast one is just HORRIBLE... It has a much laggier startup than the regular one, does so much less damage even if it hits the opponent on the way out AND back, and travels a shorter distance. Same with the Piercing Arrows, they deal like 1% when not charged (around 5% fully) and deal pitiful knockback... I used them in an 8 Player Smash once and they weren't even that useful (even D-Air spam is better).

By the way, the momentum glitch of the Flying Spin Attack mentioned above basically makes Tink use the first part (mostly the start up) of the attack to gain horizontal momentum which, well, moves him far horizontally while losing absolutely no vertical height. It was amazing, and it saved me a stock once.

It's a shame our Customs aren't very good :(.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's interesting, having Super Armor when it's not needed/wanted lol.

Has anyone really messed around with the Boomerang customs...? The wiki says the Floating Boomerang is "powerful" but if I remember correctly, it's weaker than the regular one (proof that the wikis aren't very trustworthy) and it deals less damage even while it comes back. I guess it could give you SOME stage control? It would be so much better if it were a risky trade off, like 2% on the way out but like 10% on the way back. Oh and the Fast one is just HORRIBLE... It has a much laggier startup than the regular one, does so much less damage even if it hits the opponent on the way out AND back, and travels a shorter distance. Same with the Piercing Arrows, they deal like 1% when not charged (around 5% fully) and deal pitiful knockback... I used them in an 8 Player Smash once and they weren't even that useful (even D-Air spam is better).

By the way, the momentum glitch of the Flying Spin Attack mentioned above basically makes Tink use the first part (mostly the start up) of the attack to gain horizontal momentum which, well, moves him far horizontally while losing absolutely no vertical height. It was amazing, and it saved me a stock once.

It's a shame our Customs aren't very good :(.
I like the floating boomerang since it forces the opponent to be more careful, and does a better job protecting you from grabs and combos than the normal boomerang. Even if it does less damage (which I thought I remembered it doing more damage than the normal one on return, but I guess I must be misremembering), I think its usefulness from a defensive standpoint makes up for it pretty well.
And I thought the fast boomerang had less start-up? Maybe I'm thinking of the ending lag rather than the start-up. But yeah, it seems like it could potentially be useful for combos and for being harder to react to than the other boomerangs. Doesn't it also pass through opponents, too? Or am I thinking of something else. And yeah, the piercing arrows are just plain terrible even in FFAs. With all the other arrow custom ideas we could've gotten instead, the piercing arrow really is a huge waste no matter how you look at it. They're not even good against Rosalina because her gravity eats them up.
Also, if TL's customs aren't very good then everyone else has beyond awful customs. :p

And how did this kind of heavy discussion about customs end up in the social thread instead of this thread where it's needed... Lol

Cam~

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4382-2257-7738
I have no idea. On that note, let's talk about something else :p.

D

Deleted member

I've thought about what to do with the Skype information stuff a bunch, and don't think it would work to keep it in the OP of this thread. First off there wouldn't be room in this thread's title because of future title changes, and second off adding the Skype info just looks weird and awkward no matter where I try putting it in the OP and how I word it. I guess this sort of thing is somewhat relevant to the Toon Link General Information Discussion Thread, so I was thinking of changing the title to "Toon Link General Information Discussion + Skype Group" or something of the sort, then add the Skype group info to the OP there. What do you guys think?

I have no idea. On that note, let's talk about something else :p.
You should really post all the stuff you wrote earlier about TL's customs in the Custom Moveset project thread. That thread really does need more input...
As for talking about "something else", according to Urban Dictionary, words related to "something else" include: "swine flu", "glasgow salad", and "Thomas". :p As for the "glasgow salad" thing, according to Urban Dictionary it means "chips". If I liked chips this would totally make me start calling them "glasgow salad" just to make them sound healthier than they really are, lol.
Probably not the kind of "something else" you were thinking of, but that was all I could come up with.

@ The Merc The Merc , I couldn't sleep so I decided to make this for you since you mentioned before about wanting a signature with that TL picture. Sorry if it looks a bit old-fashioned, it's been about three years or so since I've made many signatures or even used forums much at all, so I'm not familiar with the new stuff I'm seeing now. I at least tried to make it look as much like the new stuff as I could.

Attachments

D

Deleted member

@Dr. Artemis Why is it that every single time I say something you look it up on Urban Dictionary :/.
Hmm? Iirc, the only time I've looked something up like that when we've talked is when I looked up the word "bud" on Wikipedia. Urban Dictionary is lol (then again, so is Wikipedia), so I never use it. But yeah, I decided to look it up and Urban Dictionary was the most interesting thing to come up, except some other thing about "something else shoes" or something.
But yeah, you have to admit that the whole "glasgow salad" thing is amazing. It makes me wish I liked chips so I could say I eat salad all the time, lol. Then again, liking real salad would be even better.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@ The Merc The Merc , I couldn't sleep so I decided to make this for you since you mentioned before about wanting a signature with that TL picture. Sorry if it looks a bit old-fashioned, it's been about three years or so since I've made many signatures or even used forums much at all, so I'm not familiar with the new stuff I'm seeing now. I at least tried to make it look as much like the new stuff as I could.
O my Gawds man! That's AWESOME!!! Thanks :D. Now I just need to add my user name in fancy writing and it will be complete (emphasise on doing it myself)

O, can you actually give me a black version of the back ground you used so if I decide to make my own, I can use the same one, it's pretty cool

D

Deleted member

O my Gawds man! That's AWESOME!!! Thanks :D. Now I just need to add my user name in fancy writing and it will be complete (emphasise on doing it myself)

O, can you actually give me a black version of the back ground you used so if I decide to make my own, I can use the same one, it's pretty cool
It's not exactly the same, but I don't have the background I originally used, and it's easy enough to make another one. Is this okay? I'm fine making another, it only takes a few seconds.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I'll be leaving to go on a trip tomorrow until Sunday or Monday or so, and probably won't have much internet, so if I disappear off here then that's why. It doesn't mean I forgot about you guys or anything, and I apologize if profile updates and adding people to the Skype group take a little while because of it.

Attachments

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
It's not exactly the same, but I don't have the background I originally used, and it's easy enough to make another one. Is this okay? I'm fine making another, it only takes a few seconds.
Oh, sorry, I meant that back ground with the triforce too. Though you don't have to do it if you don't want to. It's all good. Thanks again anyway :)

PSIBoy

Smash Lord

Edit: I forgot to mention, I'll be leaving to go on a trip tomorrow until Sunday or Monday or so, and probably won't have much internet, so if I disappear off here then that's why. It doesn't mean I forgot about you guys or anything, and I apologize if profile updates and adding people to the Skype group take a little while because of it.
Hope you have a good trip!

D

Deleted member

Oh, sorry, I meant that back ground with the triforce too. Though you don't have to do it if you don't want to. It's all good. Thanks again anyway :)
I wasn't able to get it exactly the same, but did what I could.

Hope you have a good trip!
Thank you!

*looks at the top ten threads* Yep. Just another beautiful day on the Dr. Artemis Boards.
Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about. *goes to check the TL board forum list thing* Oh... LOL
To be fair, I have no idea why those old threads are suddenly getting posted on again.

Attachments

RiRinKal

Smash Rookie
NNID
RiRinKal
Nair and Fair are usually good gimping options against falco.

And yeah for controlling space, your rang does an impeccable job of forcing people to stay on the ground.
Arrows from a SH are pretty good as well since they auto cancel pretty well in this game from a decent height. I like
SH Arrow > Bomb Throw, it's quite a useful tool.
Falco's generally don't jump a lot in this game cause their ground game is where it all matters now. So the best thing to do is really bait out the reflectors and try put them in shield pressure with bombs.

I'm available for smash if you ever need a game. Just add me on Skype or whatever and I'll arrange a match with ya!
Just finished with Final Exam, Now I am completely free~ XD
So what is your Skype name? I can't find your info XD

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Just finished with Final Exam, Now I am completely free~ XD
So what is your Skype name? I can't find your info XD
I envy you. I don't have finals until two weeks after break.

Edit: Just changed my profile. Added :4lucario: as a secondary.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys, I'm finally back! Now I can finally get back to my dictatorshi-

Wait, what? My general discussion thread has been de-stickied?! Noooo! I guess I no longer own the TL board since I only own 4 of the 7 stickied threads. Oh well, good-bye, owning a dumb number of the stickied threads on the TL board!

Seriously though, I'm glad that general information discussion thread was finally de-stickied. It should've been de-stickied months ago, and FIOD's thread not being stickied was very inconvenient. Plus, as much as I love my avatar, I was getting pretty sick of seeing it all over the TL board lol.

But yeah, the vacation was pretty awesome. I got to go to a few cool restaurants, Disney Land, and a tournament. I managed to win a match in singles, which I'm pretty sure is the best I've ever done in a Smash 4 tournament outside of custom moves tournies lol. I'd especially like to think winning only one match isn't so bad considering I hadn't used the GC controller in Smash 4 before (I don't have a GC controller adapter), so I couldn't do any ATs on it or anything.

Also, is it just me, or are TL's bombs really hard to see when he's carrying them while wearing the blue and white costumes in the 3DS version? I'm terrible at remembering if I recently pulled out a bomb and sometimes I go for a bomb pull without realizing that two of my bombs haven't disappeared yet, so I SD'd tons of times trying to throw a bomb downwards on the 3DS version back when I used the white costume.

Cam~

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4382-2257-7738
Welcome back! :) Glad you had a good time.

Also, is it just me, or are TL's bombs really hard to see when he's carrying them while wearing the blue and white costumes in the 3DS version? I'm terrible at remembering if I recently pulled out a bomb and sometimes I go for a bomb pull without realizing that two of my bombs haven't disappeared yet, so I SD'd tons of times trying to throw a bomb downwards on the 3DS version back when I used the white costume.
Yep, they're harder to notice but it's not like, camouflage or anything. The smoke coming from it lets you know if you're holding one or not.

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Welcome back! Did you have a good time? I hope so! Oh yeah, and I can't picture you being a dictator, like, at all.

D

Deleted member

Welcome back! Did you have a good time? I hope so! Oh yeah, and I can't picture you being a dictator, like, at all.
Thanks! And it was pretty good. Also, I'm not just a dictator, I'm an evil dictator. That's why I have the "Dr." in my name (What did you think it meant, "doctor"?).
Or at least I was a dictator, until FIOD de-stickied my thread, now I'm just an ex-dictator. Yeah, there go my plans of taking over everything Toon Link-related.

I envy you. I don't have finals until two weeks after break.

Edit: Just changed my profile. Added :4lucario: as a secondary.
I kept forgetting to mention, but I added Lucario as a secondary to your profile. Just let me know if there's anything else that you think needs changing.

Also, random thought of the day, but has anyone else ever noticed how you could misspell Toon Link's name and it would still make sense? You could spell it "Tune Link", and it would make sense because of the wind waker being used as a musical instrument. Like, my mind was completely blown when I realized this.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Also, I'm not just a dictator, I'm an evil dictator. That's why I have the "Dr." in my name (What did you think it meant, "doctor"?).
Or at least I was a dictator, until FIOD de-stickied my thread, now I'm just an ex-dictator. Yeah, there go my plans of taking over everything Toon Link-related.
I'll always be there to foil your ever elaborate and evil plans to rule over Toon-kind, Dr. Artemis. You'll never get away with it.

D

Deleted member

I'll always be there to foil your ever elaborate and evil plans to rule over Toon-kind, Dr. Artemis. You'll never get away with it.
Oh, you bet I will. One day, I will come up with a new plan. I will successfully rule over Toon-kind, and there will be nothing you can do to stop me. Muahahahahahahahaha!

Also guys, I wanted you all to know that I discovered that there is a spy among us. So who is it? Is it you, @ Cyre Cyre ? What about you, @ Scamper52596 Scamper52596 ? Or could it be Fox? What if I'm the spy?

What kind of books, music, movies, and TV shows do you guys like?
Personally, for books I like informational books, Fahrenheit 451, and Catcher in the Rye, The only TV shows I've watched in years are Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and I loved them both. I haven't watched many movies, but of the ones I've watched I liked Sonic the Hedgehog OVA.
What about you guys?

Edit: Almost forgot, merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!

Cyre

Smash Apprentice
Me a spy? @Dr. Artemis, I thought we were friends, Doctor! Why would I want to siphon Toon Link Ats and Strats and sell them to Link boards. Well, I never! I'm insulted!

I don't watch Tv, but I like books and music. I tend to get a lot of my music from OCremix. Recently I heard a song based on windwakers Outset island track.

It's seriously something amazing.

I'm not really into a specific genre of books. I just read whatever catches my fancy. I've recently finished all of scott pilgrim and read seconds. Another book of the same author, of who's name escapes my mind.

Welp, I haven't got anything else to say so... Merry christmas and happy holidays my fellow tuna links!

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
I don't think I could be the spy. I'm about as dedicated a Toon Link player as one can get.

Last edited:

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
I generally like history books, particularly military history like The American Battleship, but I also like to read fantasy and other things that catch my eye. Only TV show I've watched in the past year was Transformers: Prime. Awesome show, but I finished just a few days ago watching every single one.

And why would I be a spy?

And Merry Christmas everybody!

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh well of course I'm a spy, but I thought everyone knew that. I certainly wasn't making any attempt to hide it. It's not anything personal; I mean I openly double-cross everyone. It's in my name and nature. You must be talking about someone else though if it was 'discovered' recently.

I'm currently reading through the 'a song of ice and fire' series. I guess I had to see what all the fuss was about.
(I've also read 'catcher in the rye' and watched both of the full metal alchemist series. I've seen so many other animes since then but nothing quite stands up to that brilliance. Though I'd also recommend death note (the dub version is actually good). It's what I would call another good 'gateway' anime, i.e. it gets people used to the idea of watching anime that are usually put off by it.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom