• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The cat's out of the bag. New character accidentally confirmed!

Masterem243

Smash Lord
He is the Nintendo Rep, whether people like it or not. He is a credible source. He probably foze up and started fumbling for that prime reason, he's an ***. Just like the president of Nintendo of America.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
I'm sure that guy didn't get in trouble at all, its kind of a no brainer that Luigi was going to be in.

Luigi's pimp.

JEBesh

Smash Cadet
the way you say "new character" makes me think the character is... you know... new.

Zarckoh

Smash Apprentice
This guy doesn't even seem to know at all about what he is talking about, who knows if he got in trouble by saying that. But I am 100% sure that Luigi is in.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I would so milk that!

"So yeah, with Mario, Luigi, Lucas and Claus being confirmed. do you think it's going to be a game of brotherly love? Or brotherly fights?"

"Also ,I heard that Claus is supposed to be really good, with his Lighting Sword and things."

Just to see what he says!

:laugh:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Luigi was pretty much guranteed anyways and will probably be a not-so-secret unlockable character just like in 64/Melee. Same can be said of Jigglypuff.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Luigi is Mario's brother. And the game is called Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Of course Luigi is going to be a character. There is nothing more that should have been said in this thread other than "****, that guy is stupid".

Shuma

Smash Hero
Oh my? really, this... is... surprising, i would've never expected Luigi to return.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I don't think that Luigi quite qualifies as a new character considering that he has been around since SSB64. Besides, this guy probably has no idea one way or the other as to the game's roster status so this doesn't really qualify as a "leak" either... It was probably just spontaneous, that is all. Besides, Luigi's a given anyway...

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Not again... ¬¬

This is NOT a confirmation. Look at the guy, he probably has no idea of what the hell he's talking about, I doubt he know squat about the roster.

However, Luigi IS in Brawl. You'd need more than help if you think otherwise.

Luigi needs no confirmation.

Invader_JDGir

Smash Rookie
the guy probably doesn't even know that snake's a playable character. i don't think this counts as confirming luigi, but he doesn't really need a confirmation. i'll bet my left foot that he's in.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
I don't really think that vid proves anything. That guy seemed he didn't know what he was talking about.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
hmm... don't know whether or not he let something slip.

To me he seems like a pretty low level employee... I doubt he knows whether or not Luigi is actually in the game. He probably just assumed that Luigi was in the game and used him as an example; rather than showing how much he knows about the game, he showed how little he knew about the demo

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Although, I have no doubt that Luigi will return, I'm going to say that Nintendo's rep just couldn't think of any characters so he just blurted out the first Nintendo character that came to mind.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Ha, what a fool ^.^ Ah, well. Sakurai will proabably reveal him on the Dojo soon enough then :p

Also, "early Valentine's gift" indeed. Now I just need to find a way to tell Nintendo "I love you too" XD

(OH! I know! I'll never stop playing Brawl. Ever.)

(Ok. Until Smash 4.)
It will be called SSBA (Super Smash Bros. Anhalation!)

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I don't think the reveals him I'm pretty sure he was going to be in it anyway i think buddy was just struggling to think up nintendo characters heh.

Top Bottom