• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BRSTM Factory! Request a Song!

Reiign

Smash Cadet
darksamus77 said:
Next batch of requests!
Cloud7z, here's 115
Still Alive Love this song and this game (and its sequel). Your songs were looped, check them in Brawlbox if you don't believe me.
Orangethegorilla, here's Prom Star
She Is My Wife
Diner
Reiign, here's Last Agni Kai Great show, great song choice
Sonsa, here's Princess Kenny This was one I already did, and I think it's seamless.
Pepper Steak
It's Murder
Radioactive Dubstep Remix
Still Alive Remix This was pretty good too
Knighto, here's Code Break
Thanks haha, I knew I wanted the song, but I haven't decided on which stage to put it on.

Reiign

Smash Cadet
Is it possible for you to turn up the volume on Last Agni Kai like ALOT? If, not, thanks anyways

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Cloud7z, here's Sandstorm
Gee

I forgot to mention Southern Shelf Combat is my favorite BL2 soundtrack.

@ Reiign Reiign I can't, sadly, with Audacity's updates. However, there is a code floating around somewhere that boosts the volume of BRSTM files. You might wanna give that a try!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Username: Sonsa
Song: I'm Blue
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QGPWLY-EM
Loop points: From start to 3:35 back to 1:03ish is good!

I'll put this on FD and think of Tabuu haha~ And thanks for the other songs! Radioactive remix is awesome, but Its Murder and Still Alive Dance Mix turn into staticy versions of other brstms in my game, but its probably just a problem with how I put them in, not the brstm itself...

Cloud7z

Smash Cadet
Cloud7z, here's Sandstorm
Gee
I forgot to mention Southern Shelf Combat is my favorite BL2 soundtrack.
Bandit Circle of Slaughter for me.
With all the hidden Smash 4 characters being revealed right now, I have my fingers crossed. I'm impartial to his inclusion, but as someone else said you deserve it for your service to us all.

Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Username: Sonsa
Song: I'm Blue
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QGPWLY-EM
Loop points: From start to 3:35 back to 1:03ish is good!

I'll put this on FD and think of Tabuu haha~ And thanks for the other songs! Radioactive remix is awesome, but Its Murder and Still Alive Dance Mix turn into staticy versions of other brstms in my game, but its probably just a problem with how I put them in, not the brstm itself...
Here's I'm Blue I swear I did this one before but I gave you the loop you requested (I think), it's seamless. Da ba dee da ba dye

As for your other songs, I think you might have to defragment your SD card, and I tell you how in the first post!

And you're welcome, everyone!

Last edited:

FenrirFlame

Smash Cadet
NNID
FenrirFlame
3DS FC
2852-9227-4498
Yknow DS with as many songs people ask you to loop, you ever get one you really like and add to your own personal music collection?
Also thanks for the song from before.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Yknow DS with as many songs people ask you to loop, you ever get one you really like and add to your own personal music collection?
Also thanks for the song from before.
This is an excellent question. There have been some songs that have gone straight from BRSTM purposes to my iPod. Heck, there might even have been some that I've done in the past that I might find again and download just so I can listen to them all the time. I recently got the Kingdom Hearts soundtracks, and I know for a fact I've looped some of those songs before. Of course, anything Metroid-related, I'll usually snag right away. Metroid is my favorite, of course.

Cloud7z

Smash Cadet
Would you be interested in making another tutorial on making BRTSMs? I've seen you're older one, it was very helpful but was a bit out of date with the new Audacity and some links were broken.
I would like to learn to make them myself, ease up the amount of work you have to do.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Here's I'm Blue I swear I did this one before but I gave you the loop you requested (I think), it's seamless. Da ba dee da ba dye

As for your other songs, I think you might have to defragment your SD card, and I tell you how in the first post!

And you're welcome, everyone!
Thanks a bunch, I couldnt find a defragmation option but I just copied the files to the computer, cleared the SD card, put the files back and its all better! I'm exceptionally impressed with how well the Its Murder music loops! I couldnt hear it before cause of the static haha

UnleashShadow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Roberto45
3DS FC
0688-5721-1822
Username: UnleashShadow

Song Name: Super Smash Bros. Fighting Polygon Team Rock ReMiX
Download Link: https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/167643836/download?client_id=b45b1aa10f1ac2941910a7f0d10f8e28

You should check out Artificial Fear's metal Zelda covers. They're incredible!
Checked. and AWESOME!!!
Song Name: Song of Storms (Metalized)
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTQkRNeUpLQ

and Since you're a big metroid fan,

Song Name: Dragonfood
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUxNvwJ6FjM

Song Name: Brinstar (Metroid) Rock Cover
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7DS_cDpvmg

Guidelines: All with loop, please.

When: Take as much time you need. :)

Optronixprime

Smash Rookie
Song name: Desperation
Download link: w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=hhmhi9qqPxM&list=PL19FDE32C01746772&index=9
Guideline: The whole song
Deadline: none :)

Song name: Fight of Connection
Download link: ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=6HOKFJhJAz8&list=PL19FDE32C01746772&index=13

Song name: Force Burst
Download link: ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=_FRIjLd2vME&list=PL19FDE32C01746772&index=17

Song name: Darkness Mind
Download link: ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=wFmqwzyCDLE&index=48&list=PL19FDE32C01746772
Deadline: None :)

Song name: Reincarnation
Download link: w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=iooEncOxE5o
Guideline: The whole song. If it can loop like it does in the game, it should be good. (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=G1m9S1nyuAw This is the only reference I have for any idea where to end the loop. The song starts near 8:44 and I believe it loops around 9:57 to 10:02.

Thanks again! :D

FenrirFlame

Smash Cadet
NNID
FenrirFlame
3DS FC
2852-9227-4498
This is an excellent question. There have been some songs that have gone straight from BRSTM purposes to my iPod. Heck, there might even have been some that I've done in the past that I might find again and download just so I can listen to them all the time. I recently got the Kingdom Hearts soundtracks, and I know for a fact I've looped some of those songs before. Of course, anything Metroid-related, I'll usually snag right away. Metroid is my favorite, of course.
Awesome, I've been getting more into Artificial Fears music as of late so i try to snag that for everything. Great battle music have to say.Speaking of which theres only a few on BCM.com, I wonder why that is...Ah well, I'm gonna need an AF brtsmName: FenrirFlame
Name of song: Ballad Of The Goddess - ArtieFear
Download link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxB2cte2TOk
Guidelines: a seamless loop please.

When: *Shrug* Anytime really.

Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Next batch of requests!
Reiign, here's Melee Ver. 2
KaBlamJamDan, here's Pac-Man Block Party
Coolwhip, here's Faure
UnleashShadow, here's Song of Storms
Polygon
Brinstar
Dragonfood
Optronixprime, here's Darkness Mind
Desperation
Fight of Connection
Force Burst
Reincarnation
FenrirFlame, here's Ballad of the Goddess
Cloud7z, here's Megaman 2 Medley
Darkevilprice995, here's Bravely Default OST 3

Sorry for the wait, but hope the loops are good enough!

As for the list of songs I personally use in-game, I actually was going to re-do a lot of songs that were in my game. If I get around to redoing the whole thing, I'll definitely post it here for you guys!

Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Requester: BadGuy
Song: Dark Lord Bowser
Seamless Loop please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz8mSVPmFTE
Here's Dark Lord Bowser

Also, guys, there's something I've been wrestling with for quite some time now...would you guys support me via donations/commissions? This would be an entirely optional thing, and this thread would still be 100% free, it would only be an optional, kind-hearted gesture to help support me through school. My parents (more specifically, my dad) make just enough money that I'm not eligible for any sort of financial aid. This is merely an idea I've had for some time now and I'd merely like some feedback as to whether or not you guys would support this sort of thing. As I've previously said, it would be entirely optional, and it would be used for school. No more, no less. I mean, even the smallest bit would help, but I'd probably make it a 5 dollar (USD) minimum. EVERY SINGLE REQUEST WILL STILL BE 100% FREE OF CHARGE. Thoughts?

Cloud7z

Smash Cadet
Here's Dark Lord Bowser

Also, guys, there's something I've been wrestling with for quite some time now...would you guys support me via donations/commissions? This would be an entirely optional thing, and this thread would still be 100% free, it would only be an optional, kind-hearted gesture to help support me through school. My parents (more specifically, my dad) make just enough money that I'm not eligible for any sort of financial aid. This is merely an idea I've had for some time now and I'd merely like some feedback as to whether or not you guys would support this sort of thing. As I've previously said, it would be entirely optional, and it would be used for school. No more, no less. I mean, even the smallest bit would help, but I'd probably make it a 5 dollar (USD) minimum. EVERY SINGLE REQUEST WILL STILL BE 100% FREE OF CHARGE. Thoughts?
Can't see how anyone could find an issue with that. I say go for it

Optronixprime

Smash Rookie
Here's Dark Lord Bowser

I don't see why not. It IS the least we could do

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
OP is updated. Thank you guys in advance, words cannot express how grateful I am that you guys are open to this and willing to help me out. You guys make this thread what it is.

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
Username: Damonj17
Song Name: Supa Koopa Troopas ( Raisin K. )
Download Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR6hH7gANAM
Guidelines: when the song starts to fade out at the end of the vid, replace the fading out with a loop.
When Do You Need it Completed By: Doesn't matter, but preferably soon. PM me to let me know when done!

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

reportingsfnoobs

Smash Apprentice
Username: reportingsfnoobs
Song Name: Hageshii ne (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seOmTSIz9cY

Guidelines
-Seamless loop
-Start from 0:00, and do a loop back to 0:10-0:11 once it hits the last beat of 1:11.
-There's a small window with no sound between 0:10-0:11. Use that window to place after the last beat of 1:11. There's the sound of a cymbal that accompanies the last beat. Let the cymbal sound play out before using the small window.

Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Username: reportingsfnoobs
Song Name: Hageshii ne (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seOmTSIz9cY

Guidelines
-Seamless loop
-Start from 0:00, and do a loop back to 0:10-0:11 once it hits the last beat of 1:11.
-There's a small window with no sound between 0:10-0:11. Use that window to place after the last beat of 1:11. There's the sound of a cymbal that accompanies the last beat. Let the cymbal sound play out before using the small window.
Here's Hageshii ne

Last edited:
Top Bottom