• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

craiigg

Smash Lord
hahah yeah i see what you mean, once i get my car it'll be all good :)
gotta start off somewhere though, ill see what i can do to get to the next one

SLVR

Smash Cadet
y'right?

richie you legend! i was witness to the events depicted clearly, and above all accurately, in the sig with the best graphics ever.

(mind i wasnt as alert as i might have hoped to have been).

point is phil got done. same again this weekend man ;)

DevMBC

Smash Ace
craaaiiigg ^^ free during the day tmoro if you are? =o

LotRFreak - Hallo sir, met you at scott's that time =]

Mole_!

Smash Cadet
y'right?

richie you legend! i was witness to the events depicted clearly, and above all accurately, in the sig with the best graphics ever.

(mind i wasnt as alert as i might have hoped to have been).

point is phil got done. same again this weekend man ;)
Hahahaha

So you up tomorrow? or is it gonna be another disapointment?

Nob ends! ;P

x

SLVR

Smash Cadet
Hahahaha

So you up tomorrow? or is it gonna be another disapointment?

Nob ends! ;P

x
well il be up today (saturday) about 5ish.

phils will pipe over when hes done with work slightly later.

you been practisin' them up airs?

Mole_!

Smash Cadet
Hi I'm Stevie. I can't play a game of smash for fun, I play only to win. I'm a loser **** sucker who won't practice anything new in front of people. I really sucky for $5.

Goron3

Smash Apprentice
god dammit i really need to start going to tournies.

once my AS exams are over, i'm attend every one i can. Would be awesome to test out my marth and fox!

SLVR

Smash Cadet
what happened to the docasaurus last weekend stevie?

the docadile trampled on him like he was a small boy. very small. cheers for the games though gents.

TOONFTW!!! x

J03

Smash Master
whats this...a crocadile, aka the dinosaur so embarrassed that he was forced into the water to wash of his shame...and then surfaced to find everyone else had been wiped out, has outlived the docasaurous, aka the dinosaur that was too cool for skool and whose shades saved him for the eye radiation brought by the meteor...this is a travesty!

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
what happened to the docasaurus last weekend stevie?

the docadile trampled on him like he was a small boy. very small. cheers for the games though gents.

TOONFTW!!! x

I hope you realised that I only got in from the night before about half a hour before you arrived. I'd gone straight to the pub that morning! Next time I won't be as intoxicated and will exact revenge!

Toon FTW!

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
whats this...a crocadile, aka the dinosaur so embarrassed that he was forced into the water to wash of his shame...and then surfaced to find everyone else had been wiped out, has outlived the docasaurous, aka the dinosaur that was too cool for skool and whose shades saved him for the eye radiation brought by the meteor...this is a travesty!

That is some of the purest patter I've ever heard.

I hope you realised that I only got in from the night before about half a hour before you arrived. I'd gone straight to the pub that morning! Next time I won't be as intoxicated and will exact revenge!

Toon FTW!

No Johns.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Hey guys, quite new to the boards and aint to sure where this topic has gone (Dont have the time to read 103 pages)
I come from Congleton Cheshire, with is a 30 minute train journey from Manchester
Basicly, we have about 7/8 Melee players in our own little community and are wondering if therer are any Upcoming Melee tournements in the near future 9and the local vacinity)
We've recently started our own Melee league on Saturday evening but its nothing over exciting

Thanks
Martyn

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Hosting a small smashfest at my house on sat

7 Sydney Road
Barkingside
IG6 2ED

Try get here around 12-2pm

Dazza, Jamie, Kman and his bros, Edward, Possibly Alex (we'll make him, gets him off PSO), Some members of R&F (Get your *** down here, that includes you too spam if possible), Brtarolg, Nexus, Eugene, Frozenwave should all be coming.

Bring like a T.V or two anyone if possible, 2 spare copies of smash and maybe 2 cubes =)
(and also the wii sensor bar if you can bring one, for wii games since mine is buggered)

Also some discussions of Team London and a little about south may take place..so get your *** here

Ill laugh if my dad kicks everyone out =P doubt he will

Kone

Smash Master
Smudge : There is a northern get together happening soon, march 24th, in newcastle at my place. It would be a great eye openere / introduction into the UK smash community. You'll also have 4 of the best 5 UK players there.

Check this thread out:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=98593

Im also hosting the next large UK tournament, EDster, in april. Going to be huge. Make sure your there man ;) and you can find the thread ont he same page you found this thread lol. Im to lazy to go find link =_=

Welcome man !

Ed
x

Smudge

Smash Lord
Smudge : There is a northern get together happening soon, march 24th, in newcastle at my place. It would be a great eye openere / introduction into the UK smash community. You'll also have 4 of the best 5 UK players there.

Check this thread out:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=98593

Im also hosting the next large UK tournament, EDster, in april. Going to be huge. Make sure your there man ;) and you can find the thread ont he same page you found this thread lol. Im to lazy to go find link =_=

Welcome man !

Ed
x
Cheers dude, it's much appriciated

Nemi

Smash Cadet
wewt! top weekend the other week everone!
cheers to all the bolton crew for organising/ housing everyone, and cheers for the beer, whoever that was!

joe: team us ftw!
reacher: cheers for the marth dittos, good matches, really learned a lot there
coey: shame i didnt get to play you more
jir: i hate your yoshi! grrr! young link fun as always
aiko: nice shinespikes...
stevie:your fox is mad...SHDL across the stage!?!? WTF!?!!111!1!?
everyone else: wewt, yeah, fun times, see you at edster!

ps. smudge, where's congelton? i live in cheshire too

J03

Smash Master
hes deadly serious...we have way to much time on our hands, i get bored...will masterbates for hours on end, what ever floats his boat

physically!...yesh, thats how much he masterbates ^_^

DevMBC

Smash Ace
well to solve all my problems, to get out of drugs I'd-I'd had enough of that, I'd had the college I'd had the.. earning the money an the material trip - I just decided I was gonna find a new way of life... an so I took off on my bicycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom