• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLVR

Smash Cadet
have now just paid for the rights to this
website, 'www.see.phil.and.neil.in.the.shower.together.com'
looking at the recpetion its received on smashboards it may be a good business prospect, vids soon!

im afraid of no ones doc. the docodile is dangerous. im taking yours down stevie.

sorry about not getting up too much atm, bin ill for a while which is no excuse really. will make up for it with kronenbourg tho. and white storm. **** yes.

Kone

Smash Master
Aye, stop being such a fanny neil n get yourself up at v weekend. i hear you got a tickly cough again n i aint gana be impressed lad.

..also...dont get your post?! you saying you n phil r gay n u took vids? . . i jsut dont get whyd u tell us this. . rather creepy

lol sick

ed

SLVR

Smash Cadet
im comfortable with my sexuality.
*cough* *cough*

actually the coughs better. im on the mend. workin this sat but after work shud be able to get up for some games. (of drink the kronenbourg, where the winner gets another kronenbourg).

pipes.

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
The Docodile eh?

Well my Docosaurus is going to tear the docodile limb from limb then put the remains in a cooking bowl. I will then mix is some tomatoes and basil to get the nice tomatoey effect. Then I'll add in a blend of herbs and spices along with avocadoes and parsnips to ensure the maximum flavour for me to enjoy. I will then put the docosaurus back in its cage cos I don't want anyone else getting hurt! Its is unstable at times. He likes to be called Raging Bull.

Nemi

Smash Cadet
joe: when did you turn up at bb's? looks like I missed you again!

everyone else: I'd just like to apologise for my woeful playing lol... i did better at coey's i swear... maybe being beaten by a zelda at the start freaked me out :p

Syntax Error

Smash Cadet
Yeah that music was pretty gay, though I think there's gayer out there ;)

I see you finally found a way to use the SWD in battle BB ;)

COEY

Smash Lord
Kman - The song in the vid is Take My Breath Away i'm not sure who the artist is though all i know as it's from the movie Topgun.

clemj

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody.:)
I'm called ClemJ, i'm french, and i'll go to London for my holyday.
I'll be over-there from 24 to 28 february, i.e saturday to wednesday.
And i would know if it will be possible for me to meet up a smasher who lives in London or near ?
If you want to be sure of who i am question doraki or JD ;)

In London, i will be at this adress :

117-125 Cromwell Road Kensington
London, England SW7 4DS

But i'm not sure to have a Tv in my hotel so if someone is interested, i would move myself ^^".

PS: i haven't ask my parents to know if i can, but i hope i will be able to play with one of you (there's every chance that i'll can :lick: )
I hope that it will interest somebody ^^

See you soon
++

clemj

Smash Rookie
My main is falco (no prejudice please ^^) and i can maintain I play well with him ^^
my other are C.falcon and YL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom