• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The British Thread : UK Circuit idea on most recent post !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
when it came on i was like WOW MINT SONG!...then WOW mint remix...eventually i smashed a blunt axe into my forehead screaming "I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!"

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
There is a myspace group called 'Underground smash' Its full of loads of smash players, all noobs who have never heard of an l cancel, but they do all play smash, to get people like this involved in the community might be nice, everybody starts off nooby right?

So yeah kones right, theres no dire need for a site, but it could be done quite easily, its only 10 pounds for 2 years with a good .com site, and i have made three websites at college and i have all the software needed (Dreamweaver, fireworks, etc), and it would be nice for the photoshoppers to have their input too.

anyway, Spam has a nice idea about the index, i hope this happens.
By the way it wasnt Spam-a-Snot's idea it was mine but no worries dude :laugh:.

Speaking of this idea though i thought id rekindle it again coz i still dont have a clue who everyone is or where they are etc etc etc. Is it still happening? I mean, making a site is kool but the smash family is already here on this site so wouldnt it be better to just make one here on the smash boards? AND dyu think we should use this thread or to just start a new smash UK index thread? Anything that could get the Smash community closer cant be all bad init? Just my opinion though! By the way for those who dont have a clue what im talking bout the link is here. Its at the bottom of the page

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=52608&page=85 ) :)

France is like 10 minutes down the road so lets be there : P
Spam-a-Fish you'l say anything to get everyone there init!:laugh: From what im reading this might be a very worthwhile experience. Are you going Spam-a-Pig? How much is the channel tunnel train there coz IF i can get the money i may make an apperance?
:chuckle:

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
i knew it dre. u cudnt let it go could you? lmao
sephela is here and we agree ure extra extra.

seriously dre, get to france, that svampen guy might come and show u how to ride the dinosaur properly, child
Wow, your ugly Spam-a-Gorilla!

Sorry that was off subject. But yea, Y should i let it go? i was just correcting a simple and innocent mistake, its only after you sed to me how u wished you made up the idea and that you wanted ALLLLLL the props for it that i thawt i wouldnt give you that pleasure. You are Spam-a-Leech after all. :laugh:

Anyways stop nagging Spam-a-Female, i'll try to get down there if i can get the money. Not every1s rich like you silly Spam-a-Rodent.:laugh:

:yoshi:

J03

Smash Master
OwnA: it isnt possible to make that many puns on spams name:dizzy:

smashie: jus call will and ask him, if not call me and we'll work something out...wills number is 07784288764, feel free to give his number away to countless scam sites:laugh:
btw...i can never catch u on msn, wen are u on?

Spam: you should keep track off all of dre's puns and call him for his lack of originality if he ever repeats one :psycho:

J03 out <3

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
Anyways stop nagging Spam-a-Female, i'll try to get down there if i can get the money. Not every1s rich like you silly Spam-a-Rodent.:laugh:
I'm not naggin. And I'm not rich. It's bloody months away. I'm sure between now and then you can save something. Try not to see it as "travelling for just a video game," but view it as taking a trip with your mizates...which is always a hoot.
And cease with the flat spam puns, ya big twerp.

YES see, I called you a twerp, that's right, see. What are you gonna do about it, see? "Own" me? see? Silly broad. :chuckle:

J03

Smash Master
OwnA you gotta come, there is no way the trip would be the same without you, besides if all of R&F arent there then who are gonna beat the crap outa us ina crew battle?????

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
OwnA: it isnt possible to make that many puns on spams name:dizzy:

Spam: you should keep track off all of dre's puns and call him for his lack of originality if he ever repeats one :psycho:

J03 out <3
Lol, i have a vast imagination, so i dont think i will be repeating anytim soon, init Spam-a-Ox-herder?:chuckle:

OwnA you gotta come, there is no way the trip would be the same without you, besides if all of R&F arent there then who are gonna beat the crap outa us ina crew battle?????
LOL! Yea dude Im defo gonna try, really the only problem is money but i will be saving from now until then so we'l just have to see how much i will have by then! If i miss out i am going to be so pissed off i will neva live it down.:(

And i need to play that Svampen guy coz he suposed to be the best Yoshi in Europe. YAY yoshi players! :yoshi:

Are all your crew going JO3?

Should deffo view it as a mini holiday. I'm going for the banter and will try and go out into Paris one of the nights. All the place are open til 6am at least. Also, I will try and shag a fat french bird for ****s and giggles.
LOL make sure you leave some of those troll looking girls for me bro! YUM!:laugh:

SLVR

Smash Cadet
i didnt think there was any such thing as a fat french bird.

'5'er sez u dont manage it stevie. doc ftw. cough.

SLVR

Smash Cadet
its done. my docs like a fiery curry, you dont know you're done till its too late.

if its no bother il be able to venture to cardigan lane next weekend. pipe up some smash for the win.

good times.

COEY

Smash Lord
Wow, your ugly Spam-a-Gorilla!

Sorry that was off subject. But yea, Y should i let it go? i was just correcting a simple and innocent mistake, its only after you sed to me how u wished you made up the idea and that you wanted ALLLLLL the props for it that i thawt i wouldnt give you that pleasure. You are Spam-a-Leech after all. :laugh:

Lol omg you guys sound like me and J03 (the dirty scrub that he is!).

Bolton crew:
you up to anything this weekend? Case i don't catch you on msn

ps. france is good. they make good cheese and bread. mmmm
Yea Smashie sorry i havent replied to your text i have no cred mate , and ive not been on msn either i recently got back into wow and i do little else atm. If you read this Saturday text me when your gonna be in Bolton you're more than welcome dude :cool:

J03

Smash Master
Lol omg you guys sound like me and J03 (the dirty scrub that he is!).:
dont start :p

anyways, the reason why im posting. i few guys from STFU have taken up WoW again...im not sure if anyone has heardof it (lol) but its kinda like a time sucking/eating parasite, i was just hoping some of you guys could maybe yell at them untill they get there ***** back training smash or at least suggest other ways :p

btw im up for smashing there beloved (and in coeys case BRAND NEW) PC's to pieces to liberate them and chain there eyes to the cube and TV...not sure if its safe to actually chain someones eyes to electrical appliances but im pretty desperate XD

oh and smashie SKIVE SOME DAYS FROM COLLEGE AND COME TO BOLTON THIS MONDAY, TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY, sleeping is available...if anyone else wants to come let us know and we'll try to sort something out!!!!

COEY

Smash Lord
First off i am still praticing, you're not smashing my new pc (<3 it=D) and Smashie came up today! Secondly thank you for offering our rooms to people without asking us ofc people can stay but you should have asked first, neways if anybody can make it to Bolton wednesday-friday (not mon or tues) please let me know.

Edit: Joe's just jealous anyways as his pc's internet problems wont let him play wow :p

COEY

Smash Lord
Yea i didnt know till i woke up at 12... i mean 9....yes 9 o clock this morning....okay 12 but since then you havent been on msn at any time and i have no cred. Plus the fact he was only staying for 4 hours, come on msn and i will explain it why even bother asking on here? i'm only replying on here so that people don't think less of me :)

Jay man wat server you on? :p

Edit: Oh Joe also... you smell.

Captain Smashie

Smash Apprentice
heh i dont think its really about skivin college rite now as im doin my actual a level exams this week... tho in about a month ill finish at midday every tuesday n thursday =)

ps. good matches coey! i need to play your sheik with my falcon some more... i didnt get a single combo in once :(
pps. we forgot to have a falco ditto!
ppps. that guy who plays young link: nice bomb/ arrow work, just get your l-cancels and stuff down and youll be sorted

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Smashie: If you're free this weekend, I'm having a newcomer to the scene over for some training and intros. I believe Will and J03 are joining in too and I'm recruiting really as many as possible. PM me or MSN me or something if you want in.

I wanna give you Falcon dittos.

Mole_!

Smash Cadet
Phil.....Phil....

Neil....Neil....

Weren't you guys meant to be coming up weekend gone? Richy ain't impressed!
We need to get some Kronenberg down us! :laugh:

And weed.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Hey guys is there a list of people that have been confirmed for this Paris smash tourney? If so could someone please point me in the direction coz i dont know where the thread is. Well i actually dont know the name of the tourney which is why i cant find the thread. KTHXBYE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom