• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawlplusery - Brawl+ Codeset - Updated 3rd April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm still waiting for a legit answer. Your a big talker with no videos whereas I post good and ****ty videos of me without care on youtube. Hell watch my livestreams even if you want proof. Come and money match me or any of us at Chibos in May if your so cocky ;P
One last thing, I talk big because people in this topic are discrediting the constructive Brawl+ criticism made by myself and others based on nothing but sheer speculation. I took my time to post a huge ****ing wall of text in order to bring these problems to the forefront in order to help further the game and aid in it's development. What do I get? A good ole slap in the face for trying to contribute our perspective to the discussion.

What makes you so holier than thou that you can make these baseless assumptions about our ability to critique the current Brawl+ codeset whilst I can't make my own about your playing ability? Why do you gather the pitchforks when I voice my assumptions but assume I'll sit by idly while others do the same to me? My point is, I'm disgruntled for the same reasons that you're disgruntled by my claim of your poor playing ability; baseless assumptions.

In summary, stop discrediting and ignoring our input for no good reason.

kupo15

Smash Hero
One last thing, I talk big because people in this topic are discrediting the constructive Brawl+ criticism made by myself and others based on nothing but sheer speculation. I took my time to post a huge ****ing wall of text in order to bring these problems to the forefront in order to help further the game and aid in it's development. What do I get? A good ole slap in the face for trying to contribute our perspective to the discussion.

What makes you so holier than thou that you can make these baseless assumptions whilst I can't make my own about your playing ability? Why do you gather the pitchforks when I voice my assumptions but assume I'll sit by idly while others do the same to me? My point is, I'm disgruntled for the same reasons that you're disgruntled by my claim of your poor playing ability; baseless assumptions.

In summary, stop discrediting and ignoring our input for no good reason.
This has been the general trend lately and I'm quite sick of it. People just want to hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see. The truth is not important

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
sanuzi, can you elaborate more on what makes the game slow and campy? and what about jabs makes them overpowered?

to make a claim that the game is slow and campy is a pretty bold statement especially when you don't have anything to back it up but phantom matches which you can't reference to. if you could list particular incidents it would help more than just telling us that you could beat us all.

shanus

Smash Hero
Thats funny, you think falcon is slow now. You make zero sense Kupo. Once again, your opinion differs from the masses.

And if you don't think throws would need readjustments, you can do chainthrows on probably over 3/4 the cast with that gravity setting. Seriously, if you can't see that then there is no hope for you. You say slow gameplay, so you artificially speed it up with gravity which completely alters everything such as kill %s and launch distance. Your DI fix won't do anything to fix utilts or chain throws or really any of the other problems I listed. The only way to fix them would be to change their knockbacks on almost the entire cast. Its not even a question, I tested it before and KNOW its a problem.

Its easy to throw all this philosophical empty bull**** together and think your gravity makes it a better game. Enjoy melee 2.0

Sanu

Smash Champion
If you could list particular incidents it would help more than just telling us that you could beat us all.
I take it you missed that I was just riling you guys up to make a point. I posted my explanations in the other thread already and I'll be uploading the videos later.

Hell, I'll make a point to spam Falco's jab at our next smashfest and record videos to show you how one can get someone to 100+% just by jabbing.

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
you didn't address what made the game campy and slow. what felt slow? did people fall slowly? was dash speed slow? was there input lag? what was wrong?

Revven

FrankerZ
I guess the jabbing issue is because of the lower hitlag, Sanuzi? Jabs were kinda nerfed though from the No Auto Jab code... does that even change anything? lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
you didn't address what made the game campy and slow. what felt slow? did people fall slowly? was dash speed slow? was there input lag? what was wrong?
I also explained that as well... I really don't want to have to retype out everything I said.

I guess the jabbing issue is because of the lower hitlag, Sanuzi? Jabs were kinda nerfed though from the No Auto Jab code... does that even change anything? lol
No auto jabbing doesn't really change anything if the person can time and space their jabs correctly. All that code really does make jabbing dependent on the skill of the player instead of allowing for an "easy mode" if you will. As for your hitlag comment, what exactly do you mean by hitlag? My definition may be different than that of the Brawl+ population... especially considering the term "DI-able" lasers, oh god. No one has ever said anything like that in the Melee community and it doesn't even make sense as to what it's referring to XD

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Then link to the post. You are the one trying to get a change. You should be doing everything your power to show why this change is necessary.

shanus

Smash Hero
Sanuzi, please read that i never said i didn't take your opinions down. I said that I'm especially interested in seeing their opinions further after they play it a bit more than 5 hours. I even then directly asked one of your players who posted here about their opinions on metaknight as well. I'm not discounting your opinions. All i was saying is that you were taking 5 hours of new gameplay as fact, and its something to remember that while some points are true, they might just not have had experience yet to develop it further. That is all. And the methods of posting of IMBETTERTHANYOUALLTHETIME doesn't help get your opinion across any better either.

Still saying, come to Chibos and MM too :p

Revven

FrankerZ
IAs for your hitlag comment, what exactly do you mean by hitlag? My definition may be different than that of the Brawl+ population... especially considering the term "DI-able" lasers, oh god. No one has ever said anything like that in the Melee community and it doesn't even make sense as to what it's referring to XD
You know how Falcon's knee pauses in vBrawl when you sweetspot it? That's hitlag, we turned hitlag WAY down to make the game faster, it effects normal moves as well such as jabs. It makes jabs uber fast when you connect with them on an opponent and I can kinda see why this is a problem, as some jabs can't be DIed THAT fast (Falco's for example as you mentioned) while Fox's can be DIed faster in comparison. The jabs actually have to connect though in order for them to speed up.

Is this why you say the jabs are stupid good?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Then link to the post. You are the one trying to get a change. You should be doing everything your power to show why this change is necessary.
ctrl c, ctrl v. Also known as copy and paste.
I'm the one posting the warnings of what Brawl+ will degenerate into. If you don't want to listen, that's too bad. I'm upset about the fact that I was simply being ignored (Exception: Shanus), not that these changes may or may not be made.

These are warnings of how people can still use the same ******** tactics to win most if not all of matches. As I've stated before, Brawl+ will probably never get to a large enough level that these cases will be ever be abundantly clear. This is stated with consideration that most of the current playerbase play Brawl+ in order to avoid the ridiculous playing styles encouraged in vBrawl, and thus refrain from even attempting them while playing Brawl+. We have attempted these playing styles and they are still 100% viable. Not only that, we have also found other very broken tactics (jabbing, techchasing with certain characters, jiggs rest, etc.) and informed you of them. Your refusal to acknowledge that these problems exist is what's ticking me off.

shanus

Smash Hero
Sanuzi, outline please which jabs are broken and why. Detailed **** on if DI works, etc, is also helpful. Like you mention falco's jab, which hitbox, launch angle, situation, and on which character, etc. Need to know all the nitty gritty to fix something if its broken

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm the one posting the warnings of what Brawl+ will degenerate into. If you don't want to listen, that's too bad. I'm upset about the fact that I was simply being ignored (Exception: Shanus), not that these changes may or may not be made.
>_> Considering Shanus does a lot of the coding legwork, I'd tell you to be happy that he listens to your warnings.
-DD

Sanu

Smash Champion
You know how Falcon's knee pauses in vBrawl when you sweetspot it? That's hitlag, we turned hitlag WAY down to make the game faster, it effects normal moves as well such as jabs. It makes jabs uber fast when you connect with them on an opponent and I can kinda see why this is a problem, as some jabs can't be DIed THAT fast (Falco's for example as you mentioned) while Fox's can be DIed faster in comparison. The jabs actually have to connect though in order for them to speed up.

Is this why you say the jabs are stupid good?
Yes, this is one of the problem areas. Another is the fact that those with one-two hit jabs with low knockback (see: Peach) can essentially lock people into their shields with jab using float-cancelled aerials (which have near 0 landing lag). It leaves people optionless. Then you have really quick jabs like Falco and Fox that completely falls into what you've said; not to mention that it leaves people in shield with no options until they get push back far enough.. at which time the Falco can follow up with a dash attack (most unshield by the point, mindgames!) or some other stupid move. I would go on, but I really need to get back to work <_<

Wha wha wha? what's wrong with my Marth?
Semi-seriously asking.
Well... link me to your most recent video and (not to sound pretentious) I'll try to give you advice. Perhaps I wasn't watching the newest one. No offense though, seriously... we all have room to improve and I was just trying to make a point with that post anyways ^-^

Revven

FrankerZ
Yes, this is one of the problem areas. Another is the fact that those with one-two hit jabs with low knockback (see: Peach) can essentially lock people into their shields with jab using float-cancelled aerials (which have near 0 landing lag). It leaves people optionless. Then you have really quick jabs like Falco and Fox that completely falls into what you've said; not to mention that it leaves people in shield with no options until they get push back far enough.. at which time the Falco can follow up with a dash attack or some other stupid move. I would go on, but I really need to get back to work <_<
Yeah Falco's I know is very weird. Tap DI doesn't get you out fast enough and normal DI doesn't do **** to his multi-jab. Either we have to exempt jabs from hitlag entirely (which I think we should do anyway because they were FINE in vBrawl) or heighten hitlag some and try to get a damage stale code (this would nerf jabs' damage over time like in vBrawl).

I'd prefer option 1 but, that's just me and we need damage stale anyhow.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Thats funny, you think falcon is slow now. You make zero sense Kupo. Once again, your opinion differs from the masses.

And if you don't think throws would need readjustments, you can do chainthrows on probably over 3/4 the cast with that gravity setting. Seriously, if you can't see that then there is no hope for you. You say slow gameplay, so you artificially speed it up with gravity which completely alters everything such as kill %s and launch distance. Your DI fix won't do anything to fix utilts or chain throws or really any of the other problems I listed. The only way to fix them would be to change their knockbacks on almost the entire cast. Its not even a question, I tested it before and KNOW its a problem.

Its easy to throw all this philosophical empty bull**** together and think your gravity makes it a better game. Enjoy melee 2.0
I don't believe I specified a gravity setting I was thinking about and oh yea, you TOTALLY could chain grab the **** out of 3/4ths the cast in my old set which was much faster and higher gravity than the current set.

And your wrong. Higher gravity isn't artificial. Speeding up unnecessary animations is artificial. Idc how fast you make ZSS' animations, she is floaty as hell its sickening. It feels as if she is floatier than vbrawl.

Enjoy melee 2.0? Snippy much? Taking things to the extreme much? I've expected better reasoning from you than this.

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman

These are warnings of how people can still use the same ******** tactics to win most if not all of matches. As I've stated before, Brawl+ will probably never get to a large enough level that these cases will be ever be abundantly clear. This is stated with consideration that most of the current playerbase play Brawl+ in order to avoid the ridiculous playing styles encouraged in vBrawl, and thus refrain from even attempting them while playing Brawl+. We have attempted these playing styles and they are still 100% viable. Not only that, we have also found other very broken tactics (jabbing, techchasing with certain characters, jiggs rest, etc.) and informed you of them. Your refusal to acknowledge that these problems exist is what's ticking me off.
Sorry but most of the info about the direction the official set is heading is discussed by the B+ backroom or irc. Which more or less means people like me miss out on most of the discussions and important turning points. So you and kupo coming into this topic and suddenly calming everyone is conservatives and does not want to better the game makes you two look like elits pricks and everyone wondering what are you babbling about or getting pissed off.

Crap like this is why its essential the BR communicate to the peons this early in the game.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't believe I specified a gravity setting I was thinking about and oh yea, you TOTALLY could chain grab the **** out of 3/4ths the cast in my old set which was much faster and higher gravity than the current set.

And your wrong. Higher gravity isn't artificial. Speeding up unnecessary animations is artificial. Idc how fast you make ZSS' animations, she is floaty as hell its sickening. It feels as if she is floatier than vbrawl.
>_> Isn't that just a character gravity setting that needs to be modified then? I don't think the Plusseries are done modding those for good yet.
-DD

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Well... link me to your most recent video and (not to sound pretentious) I'll try to give you advice. Perhaps I wasn't watching the newest one. No offense though, seriously... we all have room to improve and I was just trying to make a point with that post anyways ^-^
I have a lot of friendlies in B+ but most of it is experimenting new techniques. The changes to shieldstun makes me have to reinvent my strategies. Now it's less smash attacks and more sword dance and more fAir than nAir.
Here's 5 matches relatively competitively against Kirk's Ike in vBrawl in June (I quit vBrawl in August):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCo4rUJl-hM&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsYl61uIu6s&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2VrI9xMrE&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmfuwMBzhaU&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0fEq4IaFUI&fmt=18

Edit: Hmm, in retrospect, that is pretty scrubby. My vids are at http://youtube.com/CLShortFuse

Okay, and back on top. What are we going to do about Snake's % racking fTilt spam?
Is it even techable? Maybe it was just me playing online yesterday.
I remember talking about stale move negation only affecting % not hitstun.

kupo15

Smash Hero
>_> Isn't that just a character gravity setting that needs to be modified then? I don't think the Plusseries are done modding those for good yet.
-DD
From what I see, no, they have these floaty values pretty much final and are hard pressed to budge with whatever excuse they chose to come up with.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
From what I see, no, they have these floaty values pretty much final and are hard pressed to budge with whatever excuse they chose to come up with.
Why does everyone need to be a high gravity, combo machine? I personally like the way ZSS plays. I think the floatiness goes well with her playstyle.

ShortFuse, Smash DI down and away from Snake to get out of the F-tilt 'lock'. Still, Snake's F-tilt and A-jab are all weird with B+ physics.

Revven

FrankerZ
I don't see how a character like Fox, Falco, or Falcon all have "floaty" values kupo... you're really starting to annoy me right now. Why don't you get off your lazy bum, get some good vaues for characters YOU THINK are floaty right now and get videos to PROVE your values wouldn't cause stupidly ******** bad changes to the game. It's better than arguing your *** off without any proof to back up your claims (not to say shanus has any proof of his testing either).

I don't like how you've been acting recently. How about you go do what you used to do and SHOW us that we're wrong INSTEAD of not testing anything or plugging in values? It's getting on my nerves, to be quite honest.

Now you may not have the TIME to do it but, it looks like you do, so go and do it, I want to see some **** results. Your "higher gravity" doesn't detail it to me enough at all. Get some solid values that don't change vert/horizontal KOs much and post videos, I would LOVE to see how your gravity settings don't affect the game hugely other than to make it faster.

Do it. Don't even respond to this post, just GO and DO IT.

Edit: But don't touch DK. DK's values are perfect.

kthxbi.

Edit 2: FYI kupo, most characters are GOOD floaty. That's what we mean when you **** with gravity, you **** with their play style and when you **** with their play style, you piss people off or make them turned off to the game. But if you think your "higher" gravity values don't change a character's play style much at all PROVE IT to us.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
We shouldn't try to change every stage to make EVERY stage tourney viable, that's just... ridiculous. Some or rather a lot of stages weren't meant for competition at all. A fine example would be Electroplankton or 75m, those two stages couldn't ever really be tourney viable due to the way they work as a stage and breaking them up with the death boundary mod is NOT going to solve anything, it'll make them worse.

Norfair is a terrible stage in vBrawl, it's banned now for most tourneys nowadays due to the large stage, platforms, ledgestalling, and MK (yes, MK basically singlehandedly got this stage banned because of all the bull**** tricks he had). I, personally, do not want to try and fix Norfair as it isn't worth our time due to the platforms it has, there's no way you can possibly hope to fix it as it encourages camping and ledgestalling more than anything (even though ledgestalls were nerfed in Brawl+).

I'd rather work on a stage like Spear Pillar and try to find a good medium for that awesome stage than Norfair which is looking impossible to fix in its current state.
Let me rephrase my statement, we should make stages as good as possible. Mario Bros won't be played in any tourneys any time soon (ever), but if a stage works well on paper, we should make it work well in Brawl+ too. For example (I don't know how possible any of these are:

*if the pillars in Luigi's mansion didn't stop all attacks, it would be much better.
*Streams of lava in Norfair don't deal any KB
*Greatly reduced KB in all hazards in Halberd, 75m, Rumble Falls, Port Town, Spear Pillar, etc.
*No KB for the horizontal laser in SP (?)
*Adjust the boundries of New Pork so that only a small(er) section of it is played on (?)

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
kupo if youre going to revamp the grav values could you leave DK, samus, ness, snake, ike, link, mario, pikachu, zelda, charizard, ivysaur, squirtle, ganon, lucas, falco, wolf and bowser alone? i like how they play

thanx

kupo15

Smash Hero
I don't see how a character like Fox, Falco, or Falcon all have "floaty" values kupo... you're really starting to annoy me right now. Why don't you get off your lazy bum, get some good vaues for characters YOU THINK are floaty right now and get videos to PROVE your values wouldn't cause stupidly ******** bad changes to the game. It's better than arguing your *** off without any proof to back up your claims (not to say shanus has any proof of his testing either).

I don't like how you've been acting recently. How about you go do what you used to do and SHOW us that we're wrong INSTEAD of not testing anything or plugging in values? It's getting on my nerves, to be quite honest.

Now you may not have the TIME to do it but, it looks like you do, so go and do it, I want to see some **** results. Your "higher gravity" doesn't detail it to me enough at all. Get some solid values that don't change vert/horizontal KOs much and post videos, I would LOVE to see how your gravity settings don't affect the game hugely other than to make it faster.

Do it. Don't even respond to this post, just GO and DO IT.

Edit: But don't touch DK. DK's values are perfect.

kthxbi.

Edit 2: FYI kupo, most characters are GOOD floaty. That's what we mean when you **** with gravity, you **** with their play style and when you **** with their play style, you piss people off or make them turned off to the game. But if you think your "higher" gravity values don't change a character's play style much at all PROVE IT to us.
Wow, just wow. I've already been pissed off by you lately so I'm glad we agree. And how do you know I haven't been testing and being lazy? You don't. Your false assumptions of what I do with my time are uncalled for and makes you look really dumb because in reality, you have no idea IF I have been testing or not. That entire flame post was entirely unwarranted.
Is it a crime for some characters to be floaty, Kupo?
Not at all. Just because you add more gravity doesn't mean they won't be floaty. If for example (just making sure you see that this is an example so you don't go trying to look tough with a massive flame post like Falco400 did), if you use a universal gravity around 1.25, you will find that in relation to the characters, jiggs will still be the most floaty. Changing gravity universally keeps the characters unique in this respect to each other. All that needs to be done is adjust the jump values accordingly. We can make the characters overall have more gravity while still retaining the jump heights the plussery already established.

kupo if youre going to revamp the grav values could you leave DK, samus, ness, snake, ike, link, mario, pikachu, zelda, charizard, ivysaur, squirtle, ganon, lucas, falco, wolf and bowser alone? i like how they play

thanx
I can change their gravity and still keep the things you like about them and whose to say that there isn't a possibility that it might even optimize them further? Being closed minded is not how this project will flourish.

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
For Sheik, how about giving her a slight fair scaling KB buff (so it kills at the edge around 135% or 140% instead of the 3/30 buff of 110% KO's) and make the entire hitbox/duration for u-air as strong as the sweetspot?
Primarily, Sheik should rely on edgegaurds, but should have a decent alternative for KO'ing if they live too long, or if they're not easily gimped.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
Wow, just wow. I've already been pissed off by you lately so I'm glad we agree. And how do you know I haven't been testing and being lazy? You don't. Your false assumptions of what I do with my time are uncalled for and makes you look really dumb because in reality, you have no idea IF I have been testing or not. That entire flame post was entirely unwarranted.
Be that as it may, it'd be nice to see some characters with these modified settings of yours. If they play better with them, why not post videos? Even if its just vids against some cpus, something is always better than nothing. If you want to give yourself a slight challenge, just take the default cpu modifier, and set the variable to F.

Not at all. Just because you add more gravity doesn't mean they won't be floaty. If for example (just making sure you see that this is an example so you don't go trying to look tough with a massive flame post like Falco400 did), if you use a universal gravity around 1.25, you will find that in relation to the characters, jiggs will still be the most floaty. Changing gravity universally keeps the characters unique in this respect to each other. All that needs to be done is adjust the jump values accordingly. We can make the characters overall have more gravity while still retaining the jump heights the plussery already established.

I can change their gravity and still keep the things you like about them and whose to say that there isn't a possibility that it might even optimize them further? Being closed minded is not how this project will flourish.
Yes, people will be floaty in relation to each other. However, just because one character feels floatier than another character doesn't mean that the floatier character is actually floaty. It's like -1 being greater than -100. One is higher than the other, but not many people would consider -1 a high number.

In all honesty, I just want to see some videos of your tests. If you have be testing out new values, tell us what the values are so that we can test them.

And what do you mean by a universal grav of 1.25? What is 1 in full grav now becomes 1.25, and everything else is raised accordingly?

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I never thought I'd see the day kupo was arguing for more gravity and I wasn't...

*thinks back to 4 months ago*

XD

Seriously, though, if you got values I'll throw them in and test them later tonight.

storm92

Smash Ace
I never thought I'd see the day kupo was arguing for more gravity and I wasn't...

XD

Seriously, though, if you got values I'll throw them in and test them later tonight.
Yeah, it actually is a turn-around.
I've been working with him on this though, I agree that the game could definitely use some more gravity and be sped up more.
Needs more depth, IMO.

And Geno.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Be that as it may, it'd be nice to see some characters with these modified settings of yours. If they play better with them, why not post videos? Even if its just vids against some cpus, something is always better than nothing. If you want to give yourself a slight challenge, just take the default cpu modifier, and set the variable to F.
Its something I plan on doing. I have been testing furiously this past week despite the accusations falco400 made.
Yes, people will be floaty in relation to each other. However, just because one character feels floatier than another character doesn't mean that the floatier character is actually floaty. It's like -1 being greater than -100. One is higher than the other, but not many people would consider -1 a high number.

In all honesty, I just want to see some videos of your tests. If you have be testing out new values, tell us what the values are so that we can test them.
Thats true, but it all depends on how open minded people are and from the looks of it, many seem to outright refuse trying out new things which is a bad mentality. I get laughed at for even bringing it up which is quite immature. I have no problem making videos, I just hope people don't be so closed minded before they see it. Thanks for showing some interest and being open minded
And what do you mean by a universal grav of 1.25? What is 1 in full grav now becomes 1.25, and everything else is raised accordingly?
basically, we don't really need the gravity mod section of the jump/grav code. Just the launch speed. We have a two liner universal gravity code that would be easier to work with and we adjust the jumps back to the plusserys.

XD

Trust me, me neither lol. Some opened my eyes up and I really saw things how they are and not what I wanted to be. It took me this long to get there so I don't expect the people who wasn't apart of the original founders of the project to understand so soon. And yes, storm has been helping. I didn't want to say his name just in case.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
Let me rephrase my statement, we should make stages as good as possible. Mario Bros won't be played in any tourneys any time soon (ever), but if a stage works well on paper, we should make it work well in Brawl+ too. For example (I don't know how possible any of these are:

*if the pillars in Luigi's mansion didn't stop all attacks, it would be much better.
*Streams of lava in Norfair don't deal any KB
*Greatly reduced KB in all hazards in Halberd, 75m, Rumble Falls, Port Town, Spear Pillar, etc.
*No KB for the horizontal laser in SP (?)
*Adjust the boundries of New Pork so that only a small(er) section of it is played on (?)
I like the New Pork idea, if there's indeed an area worth playing on. We also need to get back on trying to freeze certain parts of "shapeshifting" stages. There's absolutely no reason to leave alone stages we wouldn't even consider in vBrawl. And of course we aren't going to bother with some crap like Photoplankton, we do have common sense here.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I like the New Pork idea, if there's indeed an area worth playing on. We also need to get back on trying to freeze certain parts of "shapeshifting" stages. There's absolutely no reason to leave alone stages we wouldn't even consider in vBrawl. And of course we aren't going to bother with some crap like Photoplankton, we do have common sense here.
Hey, that stage is legit in doubles. =D

If camping is the issue I wonder if we can bar off certain areas with hazards (spawning items or something) or make them riskier to camp in. I'm personally hoping some kind of treatment is done to Summit.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Also, if we could change the sizes of stages individually, we could shrink New Pork and enlarge Corneria. It would also be nice if it was possible to grab onto the ledges in the Summit.

poklin

Smash Apprentice
can some one help me i'm trying to create my .bin file but every time i go to the wii it says corrupt file i have never had this happen to me before i have made many many .bin files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom