• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

ADHD

Smash Hero
Heh, yeah it's really tricky to pinpoint things like this. At times I feared it could be the most extreme of possibilities, and that really scared me and kinda warped my mind about it :(.
Now, I just try to be realistic and very open minded like you said. It's not all so easy though.
Thanks.
Just get out there and get chicks my god you suck!

We should still hug your problems out though.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
oh I main Diddy/Pit for the next 2 months, well, b/c I feel like it. :)

It's ok, just like my last break to learn Fox I still use Peach vs good ppl and still work w/ her so when I'm back w/ her I'll still be better than I ever was.

My diddy sucks but Pit is fun fun ;D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, my B-day is coming soon. I dont wanna be 22 dammit! One of you darn kids make yourselves useful and get incontact with the goverment! I know they have something to do with againg and can provent it. I wanna be 21 forever!

Also I want a party. You guys better throw me a kick*** party with hawt girls and presents. Cause we gonna celebrate the day I was brought into this world to bring hell to all.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Pit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< D:< D:<
Ok, my B-day is coming soon. I dont wanna be 22 dammit! One of you darn kids make yourselves useful and get incontact with the goverment! I know they have something to do with againg and can provent it. I wanna be 21 forever!

Also I want a party. You guys better throw me a kick*** party with hawt girls and presents. Cause we gonna celebrate the day I was brought into this world to bring hell to all.
a big peach party sounds like fun
Is anyone seeing Alice in Wonderland? I want to see it. :(
i want to see it too, but i may be seeing it later this month

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

It's ok, just like my last break to learn Fox I still use Peach vs good ppl and still work w/ her so when I'm back w/ her I'll still be better than I ever was.

What the heck Raz? After you bashed me about about being so biased about Pit... Oh well, at least you see the light! I still use Peach too, I have no clue how to fight Kirby w/ him and my Peach is still more experienced.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What the heck Raz? After you bashed me about about being so biased about Pit... Oh well, at least you see the light! I still use Peach too, I have no clue how to fight Kirby w/ him and my Peach is still more experienced.
None have seen the light and you both fail.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i haven't seen any light or anything and i definitely don't fail.

diddy and pit are fun so i'm gonna commit to 'em til they get good so i stop picking up a new character every 3 days.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm off to a tornament today. I'll give updates through my phone. I spend playing my wii since sunday everyday for ours. And Last nite I created a style I am gonna use today. if You guys since the Peach ditto me and NL had on youtube and me vs his Pit, its something like that, but a lil better and more control. Lets see how this goes.

I'm not even gonna get upset if I do horrible yet again. I be getting my *** kiced since the summer that I dont think it affects me anymore and I'm use to it. It's like I am just going they to play not giving a dam how I place or lose to.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Which light are we talking about here? I don't think fluorescent is quite so fatal.
[collapse= EPILEPTIC PEOPLE DO NOT CLICK, IF YOU DONT KNOW YOU HAVE EPILEPSY, YOU WILL NOW FIND OUT]
[/collapse]

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lost to a meta game three. after what happen in agme too. I lost the will to play game three on abbtlen field. I had the win cause he tournadoed an he was open after. It reacted to slow to get to him and he got away. If not for that I could have won. So game three I lost the will to play and I got 2 stocked.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm ****ing done. I have finally lost my patients with this. % dam time in a row, I'm too stupid and a horrible player to play this character and place well in ****ing tournaments I can. I'm gonna be 22, I'm getting to old for this **** anayway.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Just got dropped off from a tourney!
I placed 9th out of 20 something I think. I was doing so well until my last game. Game 3 against a Meta on Frigate, I had a flipping enigma. But it was fun :3
And Kyon and I took pictures :D

And Seibrik gave me advice so yall can expect better things from me! + I saved some replays

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i think i did ok this tourney going like 80% pit/diddy/fox but I think I'm gonna just main all Peach again w/o secondaries coz I simply don't like losing to people worse than me or having trouble w/ them b/c I'm picking up new characters.

I just don't have the patience.

So yeah, all Peach in tourney, and a ****ton of friendlies and mms w/ my Diddy.

As fun as Pit is I've dropped him. Diddy is better, he's more fun for me and I'm exciting about making him good and taking some Diddy stuff to apply to my Peach. ;D

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
And another Peach player? I know me and Peach used protection..........wait, no we did not.....****!!!!!
LOL

that is unironically creepy.....

aww hell you know i'd hit my penguin like a 2 ton bus

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
:laugh::laugh:
:D COOL. You better rep peach :3

I've been seeing a lot more people on wifi recently. It's awesome :D

In other news, I am completely sick of Toon Link. I'm bad at chasing, so it's hard :( I just had to time a TL out on wifi today........grrrrrr
lol, keep getting better Llod. You ***** me last time we played and you gave me good advice! Aim for 1st overall on ladder! You can do it, and I will laugh so hard once you do this. Plus everyone on aib will be like...what the heck? lololol

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Lately I'm getting a lot of stitchfaces. Is the chance of plucking one really 1/58? @_@

Hitting with them is something else btw.

EDIT: llod, what's your ranking on the ladder?

:053:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Lately I'm getting a lot of stitchfaces. Is the chance of plucking one really 1/58? @_@

Hitting with them is something else btw.

EDIT: llod, what's your ranking on the ladder?

:053:
He was 5th last time I checked. He's right under Atomsk, Dabuz, & Holynightmare.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Okay who DIDN'T go to a tourney today. Lol
me, although i hope to be going to one sooner or later thsi month or next for sure.

I'm ****ing done. I have finally lost my patients with this. % dam time in a row, I'm too stupid and a horrible player to play this character and place well in ****ing tournaments I can. I'm gonna be 22, I'm getting to old for this **** anayway.
we'll be old together Dark. Pch, so don't give up yet. i know you can eventually win it back.

congrats at the peaches who went to tourneys today.
aww hell you know i'd hit my penguin like a 2 ton bus
he must love it ;)

Top Bottom