• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Fuuu I'm at school until the 18th! That sounds like it would be great. I really want to go to a big tournament again soon. Also I'll have to go to some kirkfests over summer I miss you gaisss :p
Noooo. :( You'll have to make it next month then! And yes Kirkfests are probably gonna be frequent this summer, considering Xyless and DLA live with him now.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Picture time?

Picture time!

I look like total hell xD. Was/is kinda sick when these were shot. Also haven't been sleeping well lately >.>;

D

Deleted member

Technically, it's kinda hard to see a blush under black fur.

But yep, you're right.

D

Deleted member

Kassandra, don't you DARE deny it.

You are freaking beautiful!! Just post your current Facebook profile pic. I swear, you look like a model on that. Your hair is also just amazing. <3

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I don't think we talked at a tourney, Kass, and don't think I am creepy, but you are quite attractive 8O. You seem really cool to hang out with as well, but I'm way too shy to actually talk to anybody. Like it took me forever to start talking to the other peaches at APEX, and it wasn't even that much interaction Dx.

But @tofer:

Haha, thank you for the compliment, it's weird hearing that to be honest. I never really heard the words cute and Peachkid (or my actual name) in the same sentence. Not to say I thought I am ugly, I just think I'm just really average, I guess. 8X

:phone:

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Totally! :D Haha, I'm only kidding though. And Peachkid if I end up going to Dissention we should definitely talk then! That is, if you are going there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Totally! :D Haha, I'm only kidding though.
Ima kick you in the neck.

And I too am shy around attractive females. My friends tend to tell me alot this is the main reason I am single. I think I am getting better with this problem. But it is still there.

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Ima kick you in the neck.

And I too am shy around attractive females. My friends tend to tell me alot this is the main reason I am single. I think I am getting better with this problem. But it is still there.
You're so mean :( But I wish ya luck with resolving that problem then.
Edit: I'll post one later today to prove my ugliness then

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
I am the ugliest of the ugly though ;) and Dark Pch when are you going to post a video on that thing you found last night?

Top Bottom