• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Blue Puffball from Eggerland- Lolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Animator

Smash Journeyman
He wouldn't exactly be a retro character since he was used in many Kirby games as a boss. (Lololo & Lalala). I could see them playing sort of like Ice Climbers. It culd be cool but there are lots of characters I would pick over them.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I would love to see Lolo as a playable character. I found the Eggerland games difficult but I kept at it. I would base his look on the on the box art from the second Adventures game which was actually the third Adventures game in the US. I would just have one of them since the character is to be base on Lolo. So, let's see what I have in my head.

Series symbol: Heart Framer

Standard Special: Magic Shot - A blend of Yoshi's Egg Lay and Mewtwo's Disable. When the opponent is hit once, they are trapped inside an egg. If hit again, the opponent is sent flying. This is Lolo's signature attack.
Up Special: Rainbow Jump - Like Squirtle's Waterfall move. This comes from Lolo 3 where he travels from one tower to another by means of walking across a rainbow.
Side Special: Emerald Framer - Imagine the item box on wheels, in that the Emerald Framer slides along the ground until it slide off the stage or it disappears after a bit. It can nullify projectiles. Lolo uses Emerald Framers to defend against projectiles.
Down Special: Bridge - Lolo does a short hop and slams onto the ground holding a bridge beneath him. The bridge is one of Lolo's tools to get around stages.
Final Smash: Jewel Box - Lolo raises a box above his head which opens and causes big damage to opponents who are near Lolo. This would be a range on par with the Smart Bomb. The opponents are sent flying.

I would wish HAL would clearly say if Lolo from the Eggerland series is the same as Lololo from Kirby.

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember if HAL helps create Smash Bros anymore (since Namco is helping with development). Lololo and Lolo from the kirby series look extremely similar (and if not, exact same), and I wouldn't mind if this character would make it in. But Sakurai and his team probably chose another representative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom