• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
So then how does that hakumen loop work?

Huh.
The combo is CH j.D > 3C > 22C > 6A > 6C > [22B(whiff)B~66 > 2B > 6C]x3 > 22B[xN]C > 6C > drive stuff.

So, in this instance, 22C is used twice. j.D is a 100 P1 starter, so in this case, you can use 22C twice in this combo, but only because the starting proration is so good. So, they have the first 22C which leads into 6A > 6C > loop stuff. The loop itself doesn't actually contain any 22C whatsoever. The reason that 22B can be used multiple times is because the first hit of 22B is the only one with repeat move proration, and that is the one that they are whiffing. So, you can do combos with stuff like 22BBBBBB, as long as the first B is the one that whiffs. So, as long as that first B continues to whiff in the loop, it can continue (as far as I know). But the timing is probably super tight.

It basically works the same way the haida loop did before, but you have to whiff the first B in the 22B string. Otherwise, it won't work.

I believe that is how it works.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That...um, sounds pretty feasible and plausible. And darn it Lythi, I've kept listening to "Oath Sign" for the past half hour, and now I'm all liking the song... :(

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
TUTUTUTUTUTU? Sounds like a sheik wavedashing everywhere.

George is pretty cool. I need to work on the timing more for using him as an unblockable with Hakumen. I've yet to do it in a real match, but when I do, I'll probably save the replay.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
The last thing I remember about George is playing this Rachel on my PSN list, and trying to get her with Thor, but having the missile take out George instead and him going crazy over how I "nuked a freaking frog!!".

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
The last thing I remember about George is playing this Rachel on my PSN list, and trying to get her with Thor, but having the missile take out George instead and him going crazy over how I "nuked a freaking frog!!".
I was really confused when I first read this because I thought you were talking about Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, Blazblue, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
F-freaking zero?!! Holy crap! I am SO going to that. Seriously, and if KOFXIII happens, I'm going to that twice just for the hell of it. Ah, Brice, Nini, Bibi, Kirbster, and Pochp are all crazy for this, but it's awesome. And Roldy thinking of heading out is sweet too. Lythi, we should like...find what other Noel mains are going and organize some weird Noel gauntlet money thing. Well, that or I'll just money match other Noels. :bee:

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I thought Final Round was the anime tourney to go to.

Melty crew's looking for some international attendance for that tourney too :V.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Yeah I guess since it's a Canadian tourney lol.

Final Round is in March 2-4. It includes like every major game out pretty much. And since the melty crew's gonna be there, chances are that there's gonna be IaMP (from bellreisa) and AH3 from some random people lol.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Quebec is da bess, seriously. Can't wait for apple pastries from Pain d'Or. :3

Hmm, I should probably go dojo with Extend all day, every day from now on.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would do that if I had it. :(
Though there's nothing for me to prepare for though, lol.

I wish there was a way for me to fight more people offline. ;_;

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Make your own scene! That's what I had to do, haha.

Also, a reminder for those participating in the tournament! Your matches are due on Friday, January 27th. So, Jungle vs. arturefo, and Raziek vs. Livewire, get yo' stuff done.

Don't make me track you down. :mad079:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Make your own scene! That's what I had to do, haha.

Also, a reminder for those participating in the tournament! Your matches are due on Friday, January 27th. So, Jungle vs. arturefo, and Raziek vs. Livewire, get yo' stuff done.

Don't make me track you down. :mad079:

Oh right, thanks for the reminder. And it's as I always tell people. I'd make an Ottawa scene (or try to), but I'm A. Not technically IN the city as it's like a 45 minute drive, and B. The semi-shy type who can't just go up to people and stuff, lol.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Since no one wanted to bring up the discussion on the current tier lists posted on DL for awhile now, I guess I will.
I'm not surprised at the results for where the game stands now. I really do think Ragna's S. He has too many good things going for him (good oki, damage, etc).

Xie did a great write up breaking down each characters' strengths on rewards, so you guys should check it out if you haven't.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I just saw that. My only hesitation to is that the description bit is unfinished so I'm tempted to wait until it's done to actually read up on it.

Top Bottom