• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Uhh according to my friend who has a really sick carl, wins state tournies and ****... bang is his least fav match after rachel because if bang hits him he loses, because bang just puts him in the corner and does block strings that carl can't do **** about, plus Bang does like 10-15 hit combos on Carl wtf are you talking about. But its seriously the pressure man a good bang will never let carl out EVER, plus he can escape carl - other player - nirvana pressure easy.
Player name? You're pulling it out of your ***.

10-15 hit combos? Let me ask you. Do you know what "proration" is? If so, then 10-15 hit combos with bang are WORTHLESS. 10-15 hit combos on carl don't exist except in FRKZ which is suicide because of the clap or nail loops which prorate like a ***** and do ****TY damage while wasting nails like crazy.

Carl is the HARDEST character for Bang to combo. He can't even do OTG 2B -> 623B, which is usually included in Bang's large damage combos. Carl floats higher and gets out of stuff pretty fast as well.

You can't do 5A 5B 2B 2C Daifunka against Carl, you have to add in a 6D which prorates the damage more resulting in LESS damage. So against Carl, bang has ****ty damage, bad options, Nirvana eating nails for breakfast, Carl's air unblockable clap. Carl has great pressure tools as well as tools to get Bang between him and Nirvana. It's not too hard trust me.

And it's easy to get away from Bang's pressure string, most people are just too stupid to know. It's called being SMART about teching. The smartest option, delaying your techs and just blocking his ****. His 5C overhead is blockable on reaction, his command grab can just get normal grabbed by Carl or you can just jump away. Most of anything, Bang will just try to pressure you with nail resets, but he only has 12 nails, which each nail reset uses 3.

Carl's tools, near unlimited. Bang's tools, VERY limited. Ask ANY good Bang and ANY good Carl... Hell, the top Japanese players feel that Bang vs Carl is about 7-3 in Carl's favor. Even DORA who was a Bang that got top 8 at SBO. Btw, the 2nd place at SBO was Kyaku, the best Carl in the world. I'm pretty sure he would agree that Bang is an easy matchup for Carl. You just need to learn how to block.

EX-PRESCHOOL!

noradseven

Smash Lord
Player name? You're pulling it out of your ***.

10-15 hit combos? Let me ask you. Do you know what "proration" is? If so, then 10-15 hit combos with bang are WORTHLESS. 10-15 hit combos on carl don't exist except in FRKZ which is suicide because of the clap or nail loops which prorate like a ***** and do ****TY damage while wasting nails like crazy.

Carl is the HARDEST character for Bang to combo. He can't even do OTG 2B -> 623B, which is usually included in Bang's large damage combos. Carl floats higher and gets out of stuff pretty fast as well.

You can't do 5A 5B 2B 2C Daifunka against Carl, you have to add in a 6D which prorates the damage more resulting in LESS damage. So against Carl, bang has ****ty damage, bad options, Nirvana eating nails for breakfast, Carl's air unblockable clap. Carl has great pressure tools as well as tools to get Bang between him and Nirvana. It's not too hard trust me.

And it's easy to get away from Bang's pressure string, most people are just too stupid to know. It's called being SMART about teching. The smartest option, delaying your techs and just blocking his ****. His 5C overhead is blockable on reaction, his command grab can just get normal grabbed by Carl or you can just jump away. Most of anything, Bang will just try to pressure you with nail resets, but he only has 12 nails, which each nail reset uses 3.

Carl's tools, near unlimited. Bang's tools, VERY limited. Ask ANY good Bang and ANY good Carl... Hell, the top Japanese players feel that Bang vs Carl is about 7-3 in Carl's favor. Even DORA who was a Bang that got top 8 at SBO. Btw, the 2nd place at SBO was Kyaku, the best Carl in the world. I'm pretty sure he would agree that Bang is an easy matchup for Carl. You just need to learn how to block.

EX-PRESCHOOL!
I go bother him for his screen name, Im p. bad at learning peoples screen names cause I literially live like walking distance away from a good deal of them... college, and I don't know about you but do you call your friends or introduce yourself by your screen name.

edit: got his dustloop name: zoogstin, I normally call him by his name, he also had a really sick zappa back in GGAC thinking about it, it feels p. similar to carl, help im stuck in a corner and can't get out, well okay IB is much better in BB so its easier to get out but still.

Plus I am assuming the bang gets FRKZ as soon as possible, because without it yeah carl kinda trashes him with it, and bang starts putting on the pressure, carl is in big trouble. Most good bangs can do 4 seal combos like off of random pokes.

Also you just named a bunch of top players in japan which is different from the top players in a america right now, and I said he was good as in state tournies not National tournies, and thats just his personal opinion, he still thinks its in his favor he just finds it the most difficult outside of rachel.

Jesus Christ you guys are jerks, you don't even give me the benifit of the doubt.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
Wow... I got my first hate mail for Blazblue. I was playing this guy's Ragna. He was only level 18 or so. I do my usual moves with Rachel and even went easy on him so he could get combos in.
I win all three rounds and leave the match. I just get a single mail that says "SPAMMING *****". I didn't respond, but seriously... It's just game.
I've gotten one before in which i beat some guys ragna and he said i got "lucky there was lag" lolwut

noradseven

Smash Lord
I've gotten one before in which i beat some guys ragna and he said i got "lucky there was lag" lolwut
Lag screws both ways bro is what you should of replyed man, its true my combos have been murdered by lag so has part of a 720 input lag, oops forgot the top half, but I see it effect other people too where they drop medium difficulty combos due to lag.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I go bother him for his screen name, Im p. bad at learning peoples screen names cause I literially live like walking distance away from a good deal of them... college, and I don't know about you but do you call your friends or introduce yourself by your screen name.

edit: got his dustloop name: zoogstin, I normally call him by his name, he also had a really sick zappa back in GGAC thinking about it, it feels p. similar to carl, help im stuck in a corner and can't get out, well okay IB is much better in BB so its easier to get out but still.

Plus I am assuming the bang gets FRKZ as soon as possible, because without it yeah carl kinda trashes him with it, and bang starts putting on the pressure, carl is in big trouble. Most good bangs can do 4 seal combos like off of random pokes.

Also you just named a bunch of top players in japan which is different from the top players in a america right now, and I said he was good as in state tournies not National tournies, and thats just his personal opinion, he still thinks its in his favor he just finds it the most difficult outside of rachel.

Jesus Christ you guys are jerks, you don't even give me the benifit of the doubt.
4-seal combo is a waste of 2 shuriken against carl... It's better to go for techtraps. FRKZ IS A BAD IDEA. CLAP WILL **** BANG, It hits him in the air or the ground. What can Bang do other than barrier guard it if he hasn't already bursted? Clap completely stops Bang in his tracks, unable to do anything against a good Carl.

And do you even know how to do a 4-seal? It's 2D j.D 2369C \/ j.D 2369C \/ 5D jB jBC (or just jC for airdash afterwards)

you get it off of drives... Not random pokes. Bang's pokes are 5A, 2A, and 5B. They don't combo into a 4-seal either way.

I was talking about the matchup between Carl and Bang being COMPLETELY wrong on the chart. You first used your friend as a STRONG player who says Bang isn't a good matchup for Carl. Now you're backing off. You weren't really sure of it in the first place, don't try arguing it. I'm arguing the fact that in high level play, Bang gets ***** by Carl. The fact that Carl floats higher, is harder to combo, has clap, has anti-air, has nirvana in general.

Just listen to the way you worded your earlier paragraph
Uhh according to my friend who has a really sick carl, wins state tournies and ****... bang is his least fav match after rachel because if bang hits him he loses, because bang just puts him in the corner and does block strings that carl can't do **** about, plus Bang does like 10-15 hit combos on Carl wtf are you talking about. But its seriously the pressure man a good bang will never let carl out EVER, plus he can escape carl - other player - nirvana pressure easy.
You're arguing against the fact that Carl ***** Bang because of your friend and personal opinions. You said a good Bang would never let Carl out ever. A good Carl will never let Bang get in ever. Don't try to play the "it was just an opinion" card because you tried to state it as a fact with your friend as the base :/. It might be a bad matchup for him, but overally, it's a TERRIBLE matchup for Bang, one of his worst right next to Arakune and Rachel.

When we argue matchups, it's usually between top level play. And what people can do. Carl has TONS of way to put Bang into a clap loop which causes him to burst early or die.

And no dammit, i won't give you the benefit of the doubt... Don't make me pull out the PW sprites in my posts.

MAGIC SCHOOLBUS

noradseven

Smash Lord
4-seal combo is a waste of 2 shuriken against carl... It's better to go for techtraps. FRKZ IS A BAD IDEA. CLAP WILL **** BANG, It hits him in the air or the ground. What can Bang do other than barrier guard it if he hasn't already bursted? Clap completely stops Bang in his tracks, unable to do anything against a good Carl.

And do you even know how to do a 4-seal? It's 2D j.D 2369C \/ j.D 2369C \/ 5D jB jBC (or just jC for airdash afterwards)

you get it off of drives... Not random pokes. Bang's pokes are 5A, 2A, and 5B. They don't combo into a 4-seal either way.

I was talking about the matchup between Carl and Bang being COMPLETELY wrong on the chart. You first used your friend as a STRONG player who says Bang isn't a good matchup for Carl. Now you're backing off. You weren't really sure of it in the first place, don't try arguing it. I'm arguing the fact that in high level play, Bang gets ***** by Carl. The fact that Carl floats higher, is harder to combo, has clap, has anti-air, has nirvana in general.

Just listen to the way you worded your earlier paragraph

You're arguing against the fact that Carl ***** Bang because of your friend and personal opinions. You said a good Bang would never let Carl out ever. A good Carl will never let Bang get in ever. Don't try to play the "it was just an opinion" card because you tried to state it as a fact with your friend as the base :/. It might be a bad matchup for him, but overally, it's a TERRIBLE matchup for Bang, one of his worst right next to Arakune and Rachel.

When we argue matchups, it's usually between top level play. And what people can do. Carl has TONS of way to put Bang into a clap loop which causes him to burst early or die.

And no dammit, i won't give you the benefit of the doubt... Don't make me pull out the PW sprites in my posts.

MAGIC SCHOOLBUS
The same post you look at I never actually said the match is in bangs favor. unlike your opinion which is CARL HAS GOOD MATCHUP ON BANG BECAUSE BANG HAS ZERO OPTIONS.

Well do you know what maybe im wrong but I have seen enough matches when once bang gets going after FRKZ, the bang starts pressuring carl, and thats p. much the end of the match, also life advantage run away works fairly well against carl.

And yeah your probably right a good carl would never let bang get in, but someone was scoffing at 55:45 like it should be 7:3 or worse.

Also those charts are based of matches in tournies between top players soooo....

And before you say SHOW ME THESE MATCHES, sorry searched blazblue on nicovid so maybe they weren't all pro players or whatever, and maybe my friend needs more matchup exp in the bang area.

edit: heh forgot to reply to this zoog kinda thinks that all matches expect rachel are good for carl.

edit1:Also please don't use colors that don't contrast properly for your text it makes it more difficult to read.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Dustloop is probably rubbing off on me.
Nahh man you weren't too bad, I think the main thing Im getting all wtf over is mr. essay of THIS IS HOW WRONG YOU ARE... and p. much telling me a bunch of **** I already know.

**** it Im writing **** essays on how Im not entirely wrong **** this ****

As far as the rachel stuff if you really want advice yeah just go to dustloop, they have a decent portion of the info in their threads and the rest you can get by talking to the better rachel mains there, it can also help you figure out some tricks on how to do the **** frog resets, which get character/area specific, and are kinda weird at times.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
So wait the matchup between bang and carl is really in carl's favor right?

I've only played against carls a couple of times but it seemed that standard BnB's don't work properly and nails get limited because nirvana just eats them before it gets close to carl...

Its at least a 65-35 in carl's favor against bang since:

Normal (Better) BnB's won't work against him

Nails aren't the best option every time while Nirvana is in front

Clap...thats all that needs to be said about it right?

And using FRKZ is a death sentence against carl if you can't keep up pressure right?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Even though I'm scared of the people who frequent Dustloop, they still have the best information around. I was a member of Astral Heat, and still am a member of Destructive Nature, but Dustloop is better than all of them put together.

DE, there is a section on that site devoted entirely to comboing Carl, and I suggest that you check it out:
Shishigami Combination Arts - Bang Combo/Discussion Thread

It's listed under character-specific combos in the table of contents.

noradseven

Smash Lord
So wait the matchup between bang and carl is really in carl's favor right?

I've only played against carls a couple of times but it seemed that standard BnB's don't work properly and nails get limited because nirvana just eats them before it gets close to carl...

Its at least a 65-35 in carl's favor against bang since:

Normal (Better) BnB's won't work against him

Nails aren't the best option every time while Nirvana is in front

Clap...thats all that needs to be said about it right?

And using FRKZ is a death sentence against carl if you can't keep up pressure right?
Haha when I looked up the discussion on the matchup section the carl players were all **** this matchup its gay, and the bang players were all **** this matchup its gay. They had p. different opinions on what the matchup should be, the average of their 2 thoughts would probably land around 60:40/55:45 though.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
So I'm a Jin main. i have never played a GG game before but I still picked up BB pretty quickly and I like to think I'm pretty average. My problem right now is beating a friend's Ragna. I just can't get space on Ragna. Once he's on me it's really tough for me to punish his pressure game. Any tips for getting space?

noradseven

Smash Lord
So I'm a Jin main. i have never played a GG game before but I still picked up BB pretty quickly and I like to think I'm pretty average. My problem right now is beating a friend's Ragna. I just can't get space on Ragna. Once he's on me it's really tough for me to punish his pressure game. Any tips for getting space?
Instant block... IBing is p. much the end all answer for pressure in this game, especially if your friend does petals/fang, that move is free, on block char depended and on IB, I know jin can just 5D, dash comboz...

If your friend actually has a good ragna, read extremely rare, good luck ragna is known for his pressure, Im not sure what your fastest attacks are but don't just block learn his patterns get some solid practice at IB, and poke him out when he makes a mistake. I also believe both Jin's and Ragna's DP is invincible on wakeup, I know ragna's is but Im not sure about jin's.

But if you block a special attack from Ragna, especially Instant Block and he doesn't RC it, its free damage.

edit: Don't forget you can instant barrier block for even more push back than barrier blocking, its another option if you just want the ragna to be pushed back I find it baits alot of beginner ragna's to launch petals fang, which is only really safe on barrier block.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
OH NO :( :( :(
Arc is gonna mess up V-13 they almost always nerf to big
Oh well. Just hopeing they give me Koko
Nu is okay to me, yeah she's gay but no more gay than a really good Rachel

Just fix Arakune's curse on block plz k thnx

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Rachel's probably going to get a nerf, but I don't care. I'll stick with using her. Plus, this might encourage me to play the other characters more for fun. I also wonder what else the revision is going to add besides nerfs and buffs. We can already expect new characters. It'd be nice to see the existing characters get new moves too.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Updates on BlazBlue Continuum Shift:

So far, word is that Rachel, v-13, Arakune, and Carl are getting tweaks/nerfs (outside of other character tweaks) while the inclusion of a new character (or two) is rumored, and it seems like Tsubaki has been (possibly?) confirmed. I heard the JPN loktests for the update are going to start soon.

And now, some pictures:

Start speculating! Get hyped!

EDIT: I just realized that I spelled "continuum" incorrectly. :(

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Huh...new characters and some tweaking to characters...I'll have to wait and see to be honest this could go either way since besides a few character factors each character has their own niche they fill in BlazBlue.

I wouldn't mind more stages and music though...does that sound strange considering how varied each place is with the very detailed backgrounds...maybe I should focus more on the fight than what is going on in the background...Though in the one pic. it seems like missy alucard will get another distortion drive...still begs the question if people will want to use it over the current...

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I hope Arc Sys does a better job on the sound track. There were only like 1 or 2 songs that were really good, unlike the work Arc Sys did on Guilty Gear.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Another update for Continuum Shift: Terumi has been confirmed as a playable character as well.

I don't know, I liked the music for BB. It fits really well. Plus, GG had a huge emphasis on rock music. I feel like they're just trying to achieve a different aesthetic.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
"Note: Stages are redone, championship edition style

Also note: Lack of character portrait implies they've either redone the art... or it's just not implemented yet. Meters such as Arakune's Curse Meter, Bang's Nail counter and the Burst meter seem to be missing currently.

Tsubaki is a multi-hit character, beginner friendly
Arcade version will feature an optional beginner mode (Easier moves, combos, etc.)
New projectile for Carl.
More ways for Arakune to curse! We're off to a good start
New Distortion Drive for Rachel (Could replace the old one, but probably not)
New dive... looking... thing for Ragna

As mentioned earlier, first (hopefully of many) loketest is 9/26 & 9/27 @ Hey Arcade in Akihabara."

What in the world does the lack of meter mean? Maybe they nerferd some other strenghts, and took away their meter to balance it out, sort of like how they gave A.B.A. a time limit in A.C. while making her movement special a force break.

I also liked the music for BB over GG. I only liked A.B.A.'s themes in GG, and they were unlike any of the songs on GG.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I have a feeling with all this extra stuff that there's going to have to be another game completely. There's no way that this is going to be all DLC.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
the Blazbue thread in Alantic South Claims this is confirmed for not DLC, but a continuation.
Anything that would be DLC would not be competitive standard anyway, since tournaments ban anything that isn't in the arcade as well.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I have a feeling with all this extra stuff that there's going to have to be another game completely. There's no way that this is going to be all DLC.
arc system works does that on purpose... case in point the GG games... putting it as DLC would take a few GB depending on the content... even then larger 360 hdd are good enough and ps3 hdd are large. but if it's a sprite update and such, then there's a reason it has to be released as a disc... if GTA4 did it with lost and ****ed, then BB can do it

noradseven

Smash Lord
Cool not that its anything people didn't already know too much odds are hazuma will be playable, and hopefully they will make jubei and slayer valchenhyne(I have no idea how to spell nor do I care.)

Im looking forward to it but, its not going to be in arcades for at least another 6 months, and not on consoles for at least 3 after that, probably more, so about 1 year cool, In the mean time Ill keep playing BB:CT

FYI they already had the sprites started for 3 other characters, I think it was that pink haired chick the squirle chick(boooo!!!), and hazuma...

Knowing arc systems this version should be better, the first GG was far worse than the first BB in balance, and they only got better ever rendition after that.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
FYI they already had the sprites started for 3 other characters, I think it was that pink haired chick the squirle chick(boooo!!!), and hazuma...
KOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D : D :D
Ah how I hope.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Everyone needs unlimited forms in this next game... tager gets flight form hell yes. Tao can use FRKZ... make all your awesome bad ends the unlimited forms arc systems.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Are we 100 percent confirmed that we are only getting 2 new characters?
There are 3 crest shown at the end of the game's true ending. though, the 3rd is so large it might be a boss crest.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Concerning the crests at the end of the game:

If you have played through the true end of BB, you get a pic that has two glyphs (and one title glyph) and the words, "The Seal of Fate is Broken." The right glyph, which is three feathers in a triangular formation, is Tsubaki's most likely. The left glyph represented that of an Ouroborus symbol. In the BlazBlue Material Collection book, it stated that Yuuki Terumi is a phantom that uses a Nox Nyctores weapon known as Duel Snakes Ouroborus (info from Dustloop). Most likely, Terumi is the second character.

And I really can't see Arc giving us any more new characters, especially with all the tweaking they intend to do. We could always wait and see until we get results from TGS. ;)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yeah, it seems pretty clear that the new character is Terumi.
I'm interested into the large crest though. Do to its size, I'm guessing its a boss crest. The only clue I see on it is the sword, so I'm guessing a new V-13 mode or something, though it might be Terumi as well, since we don't know how he fights.
Lykke Li
EDIT-

You see the censored 2nd character here.

http://japan.gamespot.com/arcade/screenshots/common/pictures/0,3800075610,10439228p,00.htm

some high quality pics

Jin's new drive is a counter attack, probably.

Ya know, What I never liked about this updates is that it stops people from talking about improving their character, and people start talking about HOPE WE GET THIS!! Its like they can't find the way to advance their own charecter. Does Tager need a boost? YES! But that doesn't mean you should stop advancing his metagame now because changes are coming. What you may find might still apply when the next game comes around.

here are some of the changes

RAGNA
- New Move Berial Edge is not an overhead, can not combo from ground, slow
- Berial Edge does not get advantage frames on block
- Dead Spike breaks guard primer by 1
- Damage from overhead nerfed
- no change to jump cancellable moves
- JD is smaller during Blood Kain
- CS still doesn't go through projectiles
- C 2C are shorter but faster, less recovery time
- 22C's damage is fixed to 400

JIN
-5B is slow
-JB is slow, C>JB does not combo
-added J2C, which is old JC
-new DD Yukikaze 214214D, counter move same as Haku-men's one, 3882 damage
-J236D shoots out 2 projectiles instead of 3
-214B does not guarantee the knock down
-236C shoots out two projectile
-DPs, better CG graphic
-new JC looks like the second hit of 214D
-2B does not link to 5B
-A DP has longer recovery time makes it easier to punish
-A DP breaks guard primer by 1
-air 214A/B/C moves the same distance
-Cannot combo after C DP counter
-JD is faster
-easier to tech after B DP, can not combo into C after B DP
-air 214B does not do knockdown motion
-easier to unfreeze 6D
-better Counter Assault
-C>6C doesn't work on crouch anymore (still works on air)
-first hit of 236D breaks guard primer by 1

NOEL
- 6A doesnt hit on most character's crouch motion
- Change to chain revolver, blueish color is now black
- Combo damage nerfed, combo from 6B does 3100
- You can counter Bullet Rain after Noel lands
- 236A/B/C becomes faster
- 6D becomes faster
- 22C loop nerfed, does only 2700 to Rachel
- new J6D move
- new move which is the 'old JD' directly from the ground
- 5C is shorter but faster
- 6C is slower
- 6C loop combo is still doable, but it is very hard and need to add 5A to do the loop
- 5A is slower
- JA is slower
- 5C can not be jump canceled
- 2D is no more an overhead
- easier to tech after D move hits

RACHEL
- new projectile DD called Tempest Dalia(テンペスト・ダリア)
- Tempest Dalia uses up all winds and will change depends on the number of wind left
- Tempest Dalia summons random projectile into screen including some weird object like Huge King-Frog George with crown
- wind doesnt immediately recover after consumption
- easier to tech after JC
- no frog combo, frog does not activate while opponent knocked down
- sword iris command changes to 214C, has mid-air version
- Can't cancel J2C while recovering from a landing.
- hard to combo after 3C9D
- can not summon new flog immediately after the old one activated
- frog is now also affected by wind, but frog moves very slow without wind
- easier to recover after 6B counter
- J2C can not link to other normals on block, J2C can not be cancelled into other special moves
- hitbox of pumpkin will disappear if Rachel gets hit even after pumpkin is activated
- Frog has less life, Taokaka's 2A mashed out it
- 4B is a bit faster
- 236B 236C have longer recovery time

TAGER
- new down status throw called Jet Finger which has magnetize property, 22D (the one like Ragna's 22C)
- Jet Finger can be linked after A driver and 3C
- Command throw immediately after 22D will lead to purple throw
- double the guard libra of other characters.
- new 4D move, magnetizes
- 623C has invincibility against HEAD attribute move
- Walk faster
- jump faster
- 2D is faster
- 5D has guard point and doesn't hit opponent far away, able to combo after it
- 3C pulls opponent back
- C is faster
- 2D, A driver's attracts opponent stronger when magnetized
- Magnetized property lasts shorter (lasts around 3sec)

TAOKAKA
- J236B changed to only hit in horizontal direction
- 3C>JD6>JC>J236B>J2DB doesnt combo
- 5B counter hit > 6C does not combo
- CD loop and taunt combo remains
- projectile move is faster
- You can only mash 2A 3times in the row
- 236C is faster(?)

LITCHI
- all green slower start up
- easier to tech after DP hits, cannot end the combo with DP setup
- cannot do the combo after DP normal hit
- Stick 5A, 2A links to 5B
- DP is now RCable
- JD will cause slide down
- can setup the stick with 6D or 4D, 6D is the forward movement attack and 4D is jump kick move

ARAKUNE
- Dive move is not overhead anymore, slow, dive cancel only possible at hit
- when curse meter gets full it goes to FEVER mode
- You cannot recurse opponent in the FEVER mode
- All bugs are changed, not as good as old ones (at least observing from the current point
- u can only summon bees while in FEVER mode
- bugs are huge
- once the curse mode starts it wont go away even if Arakune takes hit
- Fog move has no hitbox but if u touch it the curse meter will increase
- Fog adds 40-50% to meter Everything else 20-25%
- YOU CANT GUARD BREAK with bees
- fast and short back step, no change to forward step
- Somebody already found 5000+damage combo
- 2D is no more an overhead move
- Dive can not be canceled into forward step or back step on block, easy to punish
- all bugs can be blocked in the air

BANG
- JC is still an overhead (confirmed), J4C is not an overhead(?)
- new command throw DD designed for anti-air 2000 damage, air unblockble(?)
- Furinkazan comes with consumer version song
- D move in general is faster
- Poison does more damage
- 6C combo works on more characters
- C is a bit slower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFXrcefAj1w

CARL
- J2C is no more overhead, slow
- no airthrow loop
- easier to tech after 2C
- 214C cancel remains
- no jump cancel after 5B when blocked
- Nirvana's life goes down fast but recovers fast as well
- 214214D super does more damage
- new projectile is fast and reaches the corner 
- 8D is not air techable
- no change to 2D 4D 6A, glide throw, Gear DD

HAKUMEN
- has new barrier move against projectile (?)
- barrier appears when he cuts the projectile (white circle with 封="Seal" kanji on the center)
- barrier absorbs the projectile and gets bigger
- barrier will last for a certain time and will disappear if opponent gets hit by it
- 2D and 6D lasts longer
- new 4C move, Gatotsu, as long as Litchi's 6B
- new J2A which is old J2C but slower
- Old JC is now J2C
- new JC move looks like second hit of Jin's 214D
- meter is easier to identify
- C 6C is faster
- cannot combo into 5C after 41236C
- JD guarantees knockdown

Λ-11-
- range got shortened
- No more special voice against Ragna
- 2C is slow
- combo damage nerfed (2700-3400)
- new move Act Parser Zwei, Act Parser Zwei: Blade, Act Parser Zwei: Cavalier
- Act Parser Zwei is close to old Act Parser, not an attack move
- Zwei:Blade is a low move, can be linked from 5DD
- Zwei:Cavalier is similar to Blade but attacks from different direction(?), can link to 2DD
- all Act Parser move about the same distance, shorter than the old Act Parser
- DD>4DD is very hard to combo
- 5D is slower, throw>5D does not combo, easier to recover after 5DD
- 5D and 4D can not be jump canceled
- hard to combo after 214D
- opponent can immediately tech after J214D hit (like Jin's 214B)
- 236D changes to the move where appears in the certain range and lasts for about 3-4hits
- D attack doesn't combo to 236D in general
- opponent floats higher after gravity seed hits, gravity>6A does not work
- 236236D is shorter
- J214DC cancel is faster

TSUBAKI
- fast, run in the same speed as Noel does
- Order-Sol style character
- charge with 5D, 2D and JD
- charge meter goes down when charged-special move is used
- charge Lv.1 command throw does 1800 damage, whereas charge Lv.5 command throw does 5000 damage
- charge speed is very slow, nothing compared to Order-Sol
- able to do charge cancel like Order-Sol
- there is a super like Haku-men's Mugen which will give infinite charge meter
- 236A~D is the move looks like Order-Sol's Rock-it(236S), speed changes depends on the button
- 22A~D, spin sword move
- 214A~D charge forward with shield, links from 5c.
- 623A~D DP, probably has invincibility
- J236A~D dive move in the screenshot
- J214A~D move from screenshot
- 236236C~D, C version doesn't spend meter and just shoot out the magic circle, D version spends the meter and shoot projectiles towards the magic circle shot out by C version
- 5A standing punch, probably can't hit crouching
- 5B wings come out of shield. Probably the longest attack of 5b class.
- 5C has follow up, reach seems really short.
- 2B a low, links into 5b
- 2C extend wings upwards, probably anti-air
- 6A overhead
- 6B low
- 6C slam forward with shield, looks like tager's sledge。
- JC sword stab downward, seems to have good hitbox

System

- Burst becomes GG style, stock up to 2 bursts
- Burst no longer have damage penalty
- You start with 1 burst in round 1, and get 1 more burst per round, can stock two. So if you don't use your burst round one, you end up with 2 in round 2, but you can not stack anymore after that.
- You get one extra burst next round if you lose the round
- Guard Libra retains from round to round
- All AH unlocked
- Heat Gauge goes up automatically from the beginning of the round (Yes, Everybody is like Haku-men now)
- Guard Libra length changes for every characters, meter goes down if the character blocks the specific move that breaks the guard (e.g. blocking Λ-11-'s 214D will let meter go down by 2)
- Guard Libra number
11 Tager
06 Hakumen Bang
05 Jin Noel Litchi Tsubaki
04 Ragna Rachel Arakune Taokaka Carl
03 Λ-11-
- When regular gold burst hits opponent, opponent will bounce high and able to combo from there
- You can use AH when you need one more round to win (not the final round of the match) with 100% meter, character shines in white when it is possible to activate AH
- Guard Break works like HnK star style (7 stars under lifebar)

- Projectile such as Arakune's Bee and Rachel's flog has a circle around them, easier to identify

- New face pictures for character select screen

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7398

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
NONE OF THIS IS FINAL. THIS IS ALL PLAY TESTING. THIS IS PROCEDURE, TO NERF EVERYTHING FIRST PLAY TEST. NEXT PLAY TEST WILL HAVE HUGE BUFFS FOR EVERYONE. THEN WE GET BALANCE, AND TEST FOR ACCIDENTAL LOOPS.
DO NOT FREAK!!!!!
caps lol

If you have any suggestions, and can write in Japanese, there is a site for you to wright to.
http://my.formman.com/form/pc/RqpdwmVZLb736fox/

Here is an illegal video for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-VCuLEiFps

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Ok guys wanna do a blazblue tounrey and the mods said I need at least 9 people for a topic so yeah

Its a PS3 tourney I can also do a 360 tourney

normal rules

best our of 3 double elimination you know the drill

who is in

I have a chat set up for the tounrney too for easy communication

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Sure, I'm down for a PS3 tournament. Although I have yet to participate in an online tournament that has actually finished.

Top Bottom