• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bionis - Shulk Discord Server - Join!

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Hi! I'm just a shulk main looking to help improve the character, mained him since release but the Skype chats seemed to have died in a way. I'm only looking to improve more and perhaps learn a few things as well. I've read the rules and they seem fair enough. Hope to see you all soon.
Sounds good! There's just one thing you appear to have missed in the rules :). Don't worry, just reread the rules and you should see it.

-------- (unrelated) ----------

By the way, if anybody here was given an invite but got to it too late before it expired, please let me know here. Otherwise, I don't know who was able to get in and who didn't. Thanks!

akuneko

Smash Cadet
NNID
gostex
3DS FC
3368-2264-8198
Hi ! May I join ? I read the rules and it's OK for me. I'm learning Shulk and I really want to get advice from other Shulk players. And by joining the Discord Shulk Group I hope to have fun with the other Shulk players.
Thanks. ~

darkshadlegend

Smash Rookie
NNID
darkshadlegend
Sounds good! There's just one thing you appear to have missed in the rules :). Don't worry, just reread the rules and you should see it.

By the way, if anybody here was given an invite but got to it too late before it expired, please let me know here. Otherwise, I don't know who was able to get in and who didn't. Thanks!
Ohhh I didnt see that. Also I have to get back to you on that Monado art dash cancel stuff later, i found a few neat things :)

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Hi ! May I join ? I read the rules and it's OK for me. I'm learning Shulk and I really want to get advice from other Shulk players. And by joining the Discord Shulk Group I hope to have fun with the other Shulk players.
Thanks. ~
Sounds great! We will certainly welcome you... once you reread the rules :p. You will know why I say this when you do so :).

akuneko

Smash Cadet
NNID
gostex
3DS FC
3368-2264-8198
Sounds great! We will certainly welcome you... once you reread the rules :p. You will know why I say this when you do so :).
Oh yeah forgot something. I want to know how to use properly the Monado arts. ;)

Duke27

Centurion
NNID
DukeCrimson27
3DS FC
3368-2844-0762
Hi! I'm interested in joining the group and I've read through the rules. I use Shulk as my secondary and love Xenoblade as well. I'm just a little grinding away from finishing my first run of the game. I hope that by meeting other Shulk players and working with them we can figure out the secret of the Monado's power.
EDIT: My username is the same on Discord as it is here.

Last edited:

Yasuraiyo

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a Lucas main who wants to get better with the Shulk MU, and I'd also like to learn how to play Shulk better, as he is my 2nd main. May I please join?

Honestly, my favorite monado art is Speed.

Last edited:

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Hey, I'm a Lucas main who wants to get better with the Shulk MU, and I'd also like to learn how to play Shulk better, as he is my 2nd main. May I please join?

Honestly, my favorite monado art is Speed.
You just need to show you read the rules, then yes :)

Last edited:

Your Boy Toy Roy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kuptrion
I've read the rules, and I'm looking for both people to discuss the story with (as I just finished the game) and am looking for tips and tricks for maining Shulk. My discord username is MemenadoBoy

Last edited:

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I've read the rules, and I'm looking for both people to discuss the story with (as I just finished the game) and am looking for tips and tricks for maining Shulk. My discord username is MemenadoBoy
You just need to read the rules once more, as I think you missed a little thing :).

ViolentKyo

Smash Rookie

Hey Erico, I wasn't given an invite at all. Could I have one? I need to improve my Monado Boy.

Teminian (Stijn)

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vereycken
Can I join? I've read the rules (I'm perfectly fine with them) and I wanna learn Shulk even more. I like him alot as a character and I would love to get better at harnessing the Monado's power as Shulk ( MUs, techs, etc.)

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Im a shulk god i demand entrance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LOL

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Im a shulk god i demand entrance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LOL
You're a Fraud, you aren't allowed.
You don't read rules . Banned forever gTFo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Syl

Smash Rookie
NNID
Syl3711
3DS FC
2981-6641-2057
Hello! Can I join? I have read the rules, I main Shulk since 3DS first came out. Would love to learn the ways of the Monado at its best! :4shulk::b:

Thanks in advance!! xD

Dragonbrain

Smash Rookie
Hello there, I am a Shulk main that has been sponsored by Anther's Ladder and would Like to join this discord group, I will be able to give people great tips about some trick set ups that are for most MONADO (you wanted that word in there for whatever reason) arts, I am known for my cancerous jump art shield art shenanigans, and would love to share my secrets to this wonderful discord group ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Hello there, I am a Shulk main that has been sponsored by Anther's Ladder and would Like to join this discord group, I will be able to give people great tips about some trick set ups that are for most MONADO (you wanted that word in there for whatever reason) arts, I am known for my cancerous jump art shield art shenanigans, and would love to share my secrets to this wonderful discord group ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cancerous indeed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

erico9001

NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292

Shulk's Discord is soon having an event! Shulk Alt wars. Which is the best Shulk alt? Anybody in the discord can join, but max of 4 people per alt. Overflow goes to what is leftover and available. Join in before it's too late!

-There are Xenoblade themed prizes!

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I'd like to join this.
Not very talkative and I'll probably lurk but I'd like to learn more.
Also that palette war.

Did someone say Monado?

MarioJr64

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarioJr64
I would love to join! I'm very busy in real life but in any spare time I have, I would like to get better with my Monado Boi, Shulk! I have read the rules and am ready to level up my Monando arts to the max! This is the power of the Monado! :D

ExcaliburGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExcaliburGuy
3DS FC
0817-4246-5421
Hey, bronados. Mace recommended that I join, so here I am. I have read the rules, and I am interested in improving my mastery of the Monado through playing skilled Shulk mains. I look forward to discussions on my second favorite game as well. Also, that pallet event seems like a blast.

KingDuncanGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
KingDuncanGamer
Hey there. I would really love to join the fun on Discord. I have read through the rules, and I am a Shulk main who just wants to push themselves as much as possible. I look forward to becoming apart of the community. My Discord is the same as my user on here

Oh yeah, I also have to say 'Monado' somewhere right, can you help me with that?

Last edited:

Agent Emerald

Smash Journeyman
I have been playing Shulk since the 3ds days and I feel like recently, I've started to plateu with him. I think playing with other Monado Boys will help me get better.

And yes, I did read the rules.

derek9742

Smash Rookie
I would like to be in the discord group. I play Shulk and can MALLC easily and second Pikachu. I think I'm just at least average with Shulk and I think I have the worst Pikachu XD. I also did read the rules they seem fair to me. I want to join the Shulk Skype group because I want to hang out with people and learn new things about Shulk that I might not know and push the limits of him. Also Monado boys unite lol!

Last edited:

TruFor

Smash Rookie
I consider myself to be a pretty solid Shulk that still has much to learn though. That's why i want to join the discord group: To fight other stronger Shulk players, so i can learn more from the monados power :D
And oh, of course i read the rules.

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I consider myself to be a pretty solid Shulk that still has much to learn though. That's why i want to join the discord group: To fight other stronger Shulk players, so i can learn from them :D
And oh, of course i read the rules.
Ya just gotta re-read the rules again. You'll know when you see it.

Prabbiz00X

Smash Rookie
NNID
Prabbiz00X
Yoo, I'm a :4shulk: Main from the land of the vikings, and i want to join so i can fight other :4shulk:'s, also the Alt Crew battle sounds fun aswell. And yes, i have read the Monado Rules

Splatooned

Smash Rookie
I would like to join I've been maining Shulk since day 1 and would love to Improve my Shulk game and I have read the Rules. Monado is love Monado is Lyfe

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
May I please join? I have read the rules.

The reason I'd like to join is to learn how to play Shulk, I'm new to using him and I think your Discord group would be a great resource towards improving.

Also if it's all the same I'm not always on SmashBoards do you think you can PM me the link to my Gmail?

Gmail: occarinaseranator@gmail.com

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
May I please join? I have read the rules.

The reason I'd like to join is to learn how to play Shulk, I'm new to using him and I think your Discord group would be a great resource towards improving.

Also if it's all the same I'm not always on SmashBoards do you think you can PM me the link to my Gmail?

Gmail: occarinaseranator@gmail.com
I see that you sent me a request on skype. I may accept it, but ya gotta re-read the rules. You'll know when you see it.

Shulkamania

Smash Rookie
NNID
thatguy13
Hello, I've been maining Shulk for a few months now and I would like to join the discord group in order to step up my game and to unlock the true power of the Monado.

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
I see that you sent me a request on skype. I may accept it, but ya gotta re-read the rules. You'll know when you see it.
I've re-read them like 10 ten times to make sure I wasn't missing anything, though obviously I might still be missing something (it was night late at night when I started reading this though).

The first part of this post has: Reason's why Discord triumphs over Skype.

I agree to not spam the chat room, not post spoilers (I haven't played Xenoblade yet either way), I won't be a dickson, will speak English, won't push the rules, and I will stay active.

My intended username for the Shulk Discord channel is SlickJ

Not sure if this related to getting accepted but here's the Shulk sword

And I'd like to join the any Shulk crew team with the least members (just to keep things balanced), my tag will be SlickJ, my NNID is SlickJ95.

Also Mace I have noted you're unable to access the Discord page on your phone if so can please get an invite from erico9001?

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I've re-read them like 10 ten times to make sure I wasn't missing anything, though obviously I might still be missing something (it was night late at night when I started reading this though).

The first part of this post has: Reason's why Discord triumphs over Skype.

I agree to not spam the chat room, not post spoilers (I haven't played Xenoblade yet either way), I won't be a dickson, will speak English, won't push the rules, and I will stay active.

My intended username for the Shulk Discord channel is SlickJ

Not sure if this related to getting accepted but here's the Shulk sword

And I'd like to join the any Shulk with the least members (just to keep things balanced), my tag will be SlickJ, my NNID is SlickJ95.

Also Mace I have noted you're unable to access the Discord page on your phone if so can please get an invite from erico9001?
You definitely have a good post going, but you still haven't said the magic word yet.:p

EDIT: Nvm, no one's copy pasta'd a Monado & not say the word "Monado" before until now. Check your inbox.

Last edited:

Blu Arieete

Smash Rookie
I'm really new to the whole smash boards thing, like literally a fresh newborn. So forgive me for that so I might make some mistakes but anyway...... I want to join the group. Now I never did finish Xenoblade but it would've been one of the first Rpg's I'd finish if my brother didn't spoil it for me. But I love Reyn, Dunban, and especially Shulk. You can consider me an above average Shulk main though I don't know all the ropes with him. But anyway, yeah. Happy to be here. Oh yeah, Monado btw. I guess.....

Just in case my skype is: bluarieete18

Last edited:

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I'm really new to the whole smash boards thing, like literally a fresh newborn. So forgive me for that so I might make some mistakes but anyway...... I want to join the group. Now I never did finish Xenoblade but it would've been one of the first Rpg's I'd finish if my brother didn't spoil it for me. But I love Reyn, Dunban, and especially Shulk. You can consider me an above average Shulk main though I don't know all the ropes with him. But anyway, yeah. Happy to be here. Oh yeah, Monado btw. I guess.....

Just in case my skype is: bluarieete18
Check your inbox

Nevy2021

Smash Rookie
I've mained Shulk since I got the game and want to see what other Shulk mains think of my play. And because I'm obsessed with Xenoblade... Anyways, it'd be cool to join! And yes, I have read the rules.

This is where I get stuck. I've ruled out everything but two things (I know it sounds stupid but I went all Phoenix Wright cross examination on this.) So I'll answer to both things.

My intended/Is the name I use for nearly everything: Nevy

And the second thing, I swear to not spoil the amazing game known as Xenoblade Chronicles, I promise not to be a Dickson, and I swear I shall not spam.

*is currently slamming his face against the wall* How did I miss that...? Behold the power of the Monado!

Last edited:
Top Bottom