• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TheMann

Smash Ace
I suck at melee. But I played it a bit a few days ago and omg!! I forgot how fun it was!!!! I wanna play so bad. If I have enough moneys I might enter Melee at GYGO or do friendlies with the good peeps and get tips.

I really wanna take this game seriously now. If I get good enough at it I might play it more than brawl no lyin lol

Xyless

Smash Master
I wish there was anything in Chicago. Makes me sad that I'm not back in Saline, I'd go to every smashfest/tourney possible if it weren't for work.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Can Viper end his not having a job in five month streak this month? Will I ever get a 50 inch HD TV before the year ends? All the questions will be answered in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.... )=

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
im walking on sunshine WOOOOAAAAAOOOH and dont it feel good ^_^. I want to play melee with someone before the tournament.

oh i see viper got the question thing going again so ill will do it too

will soul place higher then the last tourney? will scotu ever stop ****** my mario -_-? will I win on my favorite board in melee (green greens.....curse you cactuarz)? Can i be funnier then the last time i met you guys? find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z

lain

Smash Master
lmao sorry robin i've had a very weird life predicament for the past like month.

but it's all over now! smashfest meh!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I got my Flandre shirt ^_^

You will be shot by the bullet
...and then there were none?

And then I end my post with a cute image.

earthadept

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm hosting a smashfest in west bloomfield. This time it's 100% serious. Circumstances changed, and Mon-Wed I can have as many people over as I like to do whatever we want. What's the best day for everyone? If you guys feel like sleeping over or whatever, that's fine. I just need everyone out of the house by wednesday evening. So if you want to stay and play smash for 48 straight, that's fine with me lol. Who would be able to make it over tomorrow? Or is Tuesday a better day? Both? :p

Notra

Smash Ace
I feel like there's kinda no good place to play Melee in A2 right now
im thinking about having a large fest in A2 w/ brawl and melee the day before the tourny, and i can pick up ppl w/ in 10 minutes(if u give me gas money). but last time i made a post about a smashfest i got ignored harder than a chocolate sprinkle covered twinky, surrounded by anorexic chicks. (anyone see my post "smashfest at notra's?" exactly.) anyway if not, then ill just have a normal one w/ some local friends and ding.

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm hosting a smashfest in west bloomfield. This time it's 100% serious. Circumstances changed, and Mon-Wed I can have as many people over as I like to do whatever we want. What's the best day for everyone? If you guys feel like sleeping over or whatever, that's fine. I just need everyone out of the house by wednesday evening. So if you want to stay and play smash for 48 straight, that's fine with me lol. Who would be able to make it over tomorrow? Or is Tuesday a better day? Both? :p
i love you *****

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Tomorrow at 3 pm sounds good for me.

I can give SCOTU, Lain, and/or HotArms a ride as well if I get ahold of them...

earthadept

Smash Lord
Tomorrow at 3 pm sounds good for me.

I can give SCOTU, Lain, and/or HotArms a ride as well if I get ahold of them...
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!! Is there any way you guys could bring a good tv? I have a million tvs in my house but they're all HD. My good melee TV is still in AA.

Severest

Smash Cadet
Hey juggleguy, mind picking me up also? i'm off at work at 2:00 and if you plan on coming back to A2 the same day i would go.

Top Bottom