• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Notra

Smash Ace
lol, halo = bigger than brawl. Best halo player make $150,000+ a year, and is on the dr pepper bottle. MLG hooks halo up.

In reguards to GYGO tourney

EY WE NEED SETUPS. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO CAN DEFINENTLY BRING ONE. UNFORTUNATELY GYGO SAID VENUE FEE IS ONLY WAVED FOR A FULL SETUP.

-TV
-BRAWL/MELEE
-WII/GAMECUBE
-CONTROLLER(OPTIONAL)

IF U R ABLE TO BRING THESE PLZ POST AND TELL US. WE WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY CAN. PLZ POST IF U R BRING FOR MELEE OR FOR BRAWL. LEAVE CONTACT INFO TOO. THX GUYS.

Sukai

Smash Champion
ok lol once again you took me way too seriously. i said sometimes i FEEL like shooting SOMEONE. I dont know where you got you in there but if it makes you seem important then lets use that. dude we live in DETROIT if your not used to heck "naw illl shoot you hahahaa" then dont hang around me. because what im seeing is your scared of me and i was still joking. My therapist showed a technique i could use and it helps. You obviously dont understand me like i dont understand you. lol ok knux next time ill say something polite so i wont hurt your fragile feelings alright. how long has it been since i said that....2-3 YEARS ago, wow and yet you still hang around me. IF i see you again ill watch me words because you like to hold stuff against me.

Ill give you that knux your right. 1.....1 time. now lets compare that to you. lets ask steve, kevin, and george whats your deal. they are all going to say EMO. You make EVERYTHING seem like it was not fun at all. you are getting depressed over everything man. you get so frustrated when i play you in ssb that i dont even want to play you anymore. thank you for reminding me how narrowed minded you are. have fun being technical because i really dont want to hang around you if you are going to hold that 1 moment against me.

All those times i defended you when people called you Emo. i see why now. I dont want to talk about this anymore Knux. no hard feelings man ^_^
Whyyyy soooo serious!?
Be glad you have a diverse selection in friends and **** all the scrubs who bad mouth me, to oblivion with them.
Kevin, George and especially Steven all accept me for who I am, if you can't--oh well, guess we were never tight to begin with.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Whyyyy soooo serious!?
Be glad you have a diverse selection in friends and **** all the scrubs who bad mouth me, to oblivion with them.
Why the **** would you bring up year-old **** against your friend, even as a joke? You have some pretty twisted humor, man. Really fitting using that Joker quote.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Why the **** would you bring up year-old **** against your friend, even as a joke? You have some pretty twisted humor, man. Really fitting using that Joker quote.
I'm sorry little one, who are you now?
No one I know, that's for sure.
Kids these days.....stick'n their eager little noses into stuff they don't understand.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I would be so glad if you didn't know me.

So glad.

Almost as glad as I'd be if I didn't know you. But then I remember that we're in the same state, and as someone who goes to random places in Michigan to play Smash with other people it'd be stupidly unlikely not to know you, and that is upsetting. Perhaps I can take solace in the fact that it took a year and a half before something like that happened.

:(

Well, we'll always have chaingrab.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Rejoice, I don't play smash anymore, so unless there's a BlazBlue event happening at the same place, you won't have to worry about knowing me.

And if you do anyway, deal with it, I'm not that important, right?

And you said
chaingrab
wrong.
n.n

Sukai

Smash Champion
Haha, you guys blow stuff waay out of proportion.
If I was ever serious to begin with, I would have talked to him in person or at the least PMed him instead of posting in a public forum, I don't have anything against Soul. I have no clue what the hell you ladies are rambling about.

I guess that dark humor **** isn't a two way street, huh?

And people say I'm emotional.
Good show MI.
Stick to smash lectures.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ankoku, you talking about my Sailor Venus one? Or to someone else?

its pretty awesome.

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
Haha, you guys blow stuff waay out of proportion.
If I was ever serious to begin with, I would have talked to him in person or at the least PMed him instead of posting in a public forum, I don't have anything against Soul. I have no clue what the hell you ladies are rambling about.

I guess that dark humor **** isn't a two way street, huh?

And people say I'm emotional.
Good show MI.
Stick to smash lectures.
dawg i saw you post stuff *****ing about soul and its pretty obvious youre the ******* here.
or maybe youre right and everyone else has problems.

Top Bottom