• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Any tourneys goin on next Friday? (August 14th?) If so, I wanna go. If not, smashfest somewhere next Friday and can I crash at someone's house? (I'm gonna be bored in MI that weekend)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Any tourneys goin on next Friday? (August 14th?) If so, I wanna go. If not, smashfest somewhere next Friday and can I crash at someone's house? (I'm gonna be bored in MI that weekend)
There is a tournament at Get Your Game On in Ann Arbor. Which was literally a 20 second walk from my old apartment.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Hm... I just noticed that next weekend is also the same weekend as BloodHawk's last MW tourney in Indiana. Now I'll have to decide between that and the GYGO tourney, which I can't even find the thread for...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@Rak: there's a Bigy over in south haven (i think he visits his friends a lot in GR), there's a Rat in GR when he's not in chicago (don't remember what part of the cycle he's in now), and there's a sliq ~30min south of bigy (if he's still there).

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Hm... I just noticed that next weekend is also the same weekend as BloodHawk's last MW tourney in Indiana. Now I'll have to decide between that and the GYGO tourney, which I can't even find the thread for...
How you plan on getting there without a car? taking all of the A2 crew with you? sweet....I will top 3 at GYGO lol. (optimism)

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
For people who don't know, SNES is an 11 hour drive to MA, three day event from Aug. 21-23, plus a bunch of other not Smash stuff that seems quite entertaining.
I'm kind of interested in this. Could you send a link of the tourney for me? Sounds like a fun trip, and I'd be able to drive myself, as well as a few others if needed. Send me a PM or something with some info!

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
if anyone wants to team up with me i have a decent mario in brawl ^_^. i beat ori-bro marth lol ( i am always going to say that. who was the other guy who was recording besides ankoku

What's The Point

Smash Master
Well, the question then becomes when we'd have to leave, and when we'd have to buy these pass things by...
We'd leave sometime Thursday, though apparently Brawl is only on Saturday (Goes Fri - 64/B+/Others, Sat - Brawl, Sun - Melee) so the Friday is less important, but I want to be there.

I don't think there is a time limit to buy your passes, but as soon as possible is best.

It's at a hotel for $90 a night by the way, so expect to pay $45 for hotel for budgeting reasons.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey i want to play some smash brawl, does anyone know if there are still smashfests around here (ann arbor) ? haven't been playing smash for a long time but it seems to have caught my attention once again, so i'm trying to play it.

Notra

Smash Ace
also is anyone brawling this weekend. I always think i want to interact and do things that dont involve videogames. But when ppl call i seem to just look past it cause im distracted at how beautiful of a bird falco is....

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Im thinking of having people over tonight to play brawl, would anyone be interested? I have 2 friends coming already. I have 1 full setup but an extra tv so there could be 2. thoughts? I live in Howell BTW.

It wouldnt be huge smashfest, maybe just 4 or 5 more people.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
if anyone wants to team up with me i have a decent mario in brawl ^_^. i beat ori-bro marth lol ( i am always going to say that. who was the other guy who was recording besides ankoku
Soul soul soul u beat my marth like 2 or 3 matches out of like the 15+ that we did.... do i need to remind u of my Dedede ;)
GYGO is on Friday or Saturday? Also, who wants to **** teamsies w/ me @ GYGO?
Saturday itt

@Notra u still looking for a partner? if Okiyama doesnt wanna team i might

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hi, sheepy! ^_^

Okay, for SNES. I don't have a doubles partner for either Brawl or Melee, and I bought Teammates passes for them. Anyone interested that's going?

Top Bottom