• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you go to the left entrance into the library/study area of the second floor in the Duderstadt, you'll see this room with a bunch of game systems and stuff. I recommend you bring your own controller, though.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i wanna play somebody -_- in smash. Its not fair

Thax: I am a "unique" person. i play street fighter= ryu but didnt ken, I play Melee = marth and didnt think of playing roy, I play Tekken= king and didnt play iron king.....you get the point -_-. it just never occurs to me that i could use the other character lol. i could keep going but i wont ^_^'

Ankoku arent you the opposite way of Ann Arbor

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm in Ann Arbor for college, so I know what Hot_ArmS is talking about. >_>

What's The Point

Smash Master
Well, so for my car, I have myself, Judge, Anther, Shugo, Omni, Mikey.

That's one too many, though Mikey may be unable too, and I still think Shugo can likely get another ride.

But, in theory I have a full car and we have a left over. This isn't even counting Ally, No, and Lain, who I am sure already plan to go (Just no plans to get there). I think MI will need a second car.

For people who don't know, SNES is an 11 hour drive to MA, three day event from Aug. 21-23, plus a bunch of other not Smash stuff that seems quite entertaining.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so there was some talk about out of state tourneys. Was there one that people had planned on going to that is coming up? If so, I'm always interested in helping represent the MI scene! Arc+Mustang= I'm there!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think Luigi's Tornado should suck people in like a real tornado and spit out grenades and when those grenades explode they should turn into bananas and when those bananas hit someone it should freeze them and when they become unfrozen they should become cursed so you can trap them with crouching D and forward D in the corner.

TheMann

Smash Ace
I think Luigi's Tornado should suck people in like a real tornado and spit out grenades and when those grenades explode they should turn into bananas and when those bananas hit someone it should freeze them and when they become unfrozen they should become cursed so you can trap them with crouching D and forward D in the corner.
This^^^^

Lmao. The type of power weegee deserves.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Well, so for my car, I have myself, Judge, Anther, Shugo, Omni, Mikey.

That's one too many, though Mikey may be unable too, and I still think Shugo can likely get another ride.

But, in theory I have a full car and we have a left over. This isn't even counting Ally, No, and Lain, who I am sure already plan to go (Just no plans to get there). I think MI will need a second car.

For people who don't know, SNES is an 11 hour drive to MA, three day event from Aug. 21-23, plus a bunch of other not Smash stuff that seems quite entertaining.
I'd prefer to take a plane there because of med school (and because $150 for the roundtrip would probably only work out to be slightly more expensive than gas/food)... but I dunno if I can yet because I still haven't gotten my **** schedule for gross anatomy lab, which is a mandatory class.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
for some reason, whenever i see WTP's postbit, i always think it says he's banned (6 points) at first glance. It's probably the lack of avatar for some reason. Doesn't really make sense, but always throws me off.

Top Bottom