• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
@ dope: I Meant old smash as in Everyone sucked but you and mikey, you guys were Melee smash i would say joel but his *** quit to many times.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
OMFG i just realized i never uploaded the melee vids from Ori/Ham's WB tourney. I split the vids tonight. They'll be on youtube tomorrow afternoon.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
OMFG i just realized i never uploaded the melee vids from Ori/Ham's WB tourney. I split the vids tonight. They'll be on youtube tomorrow afternoon.
thats funny the tourney happened a like a month and a half ago and u didnt put them up to good

SCOTU

Smash Hero
west bloomfield vids now uploading. Sorry about the insanely long forget period D: I had two really busy school weeks in a row after that tourney, and then i forgot about it after that.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I would like MI to know that I am currently having a glorious bowel movement. I felt this amazing news would brighten someone's day.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I just had one too! <3 Enflamed Bowels.

The MI car is on their way here I believe, there are going to be a LOT of videos, and possibly a live stream.

RP`

Smash Apprentice
I would like MI to know that I am currently having a glorious bowel movement. I felt this amazing news would brighten someone's day.
I was about to sarcasically thank you for the news, but I realized this thread is now in the PoopChat forum. I have officially been served.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Is that why you and Anther were ****** in doubles?

I'm gonna have to remember to take a big dump before each tourney in the future. I'll prolly have to add more fiber to my diet too.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
SamuraiPanda is the greatest Snake in the UNIVERSE.

Or Michigan.
Meh, I'm mediocre at best. I'm completely relearning how to fight MK, and I'm getting worse against him in order to get better in the future. Hopefully I'll be able to put my new strats into practice sometime soon.

The weirdest part about winning the tourney is that I wasn't playing as well as I was playing at the circuit.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
For me, my friends are having the second day of they underground game tourney on that day, that's why I can't make that one.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll have to think hard about it. I already said that I'd be heading to Grand Rapids for Melee on that day.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Well, Vayseth was open to the idea of possibly running Melee as well that day, but only if the turnout will be decent with a week's notice.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm getting worse against him in order to get better in the future.
LOL WUT?

GYGO Tourney thread for next Saturday (the 21st): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6936882

I was under the impression that Vayseth already made the thread, but I guess he wasn't sure if he wanted to run it until now. So he asked me to make it for now because he is a bit busy at the moment. Everyone better be there.
I'm prolly coming to this.

Also, apologies to the guys I was supposed to play in tourney but didn't. I didn't think I made it out of pools lol. Gates sucks.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm overly familiar with the strategy of "1 step backwards 1 step forwards" in order to stay exactly the same in skill, but do things differently, so i can beat more people.

Also, the Ann Arbor Melee guys promised West MI we'd go out to GR for their melee tourney on the 21st, if Levitas is still up for driving.

Top Bottom