• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lol toadster youre the guy that plays melee with RJ???

if so i heard you're a beast

i heard your fox is better than lains =)

edit: not saying lains is godly :colorful:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
you *****. You edited your post after i loaded the page, but before i hit quote so i could call you out on that not being that hard to do lol

lain

Smash Master
You see Bowyer's post? Now it's a discussion about that suit. Whatever, it's not like we live in a democracy or anything. It's not like anyone but mods actually have any say in anything anyways.

Also, my fox sucks. I suck at melee. Really bad.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Keep livin' in your fantasy world, lain. In reality, we aren't the ones in charge, either.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Wait a second...there's a melee tourney on the 28th at MSU? Wth I saw no flyers....

Can someone tell me when/where? The doubles brawl one I went to last year sucked, namely b/c my teammate was PT and we faced a double MK team in finals...****

and I already claimed the highest port and one of the opponents unplugged my controller and put his in. The hell ?

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Wait a second...there's a melee tourney on the 28th at MSU? Wth I saw no flyers....

Can someone tell me when/where? The doubles brawl one I went to last year sucked, namely b/c my teammate was PT and we faced a double MK team in finals...****

and I already claimed the highest port and one of the opponents unplugged my controller and put his in. The hell ?
It's in Phillips I'm pretty sure. That's all I know though. I'll find out more from one of my friends.

clearly, you lost the rock-paper-scissors to determine port slot
haha

BOODA

Smash Rookie
I can hardly believe that I've been playing this game for more than a year now. I just watched a two vids of me, same stage and same opponent, but almost a year apart. The differences (and similarities) are amazing.

May 12, 2008: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw77W_dkmEc
January 12, 2009: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBjJELe5Qvc
Big difference! I wish I could record myself too so I could watch what I'm doing after a match.

I also find that only getting to play Vayseth on a regular basis kind of puts me in a static mindset. I can't really change it up too much for what I know at this point, cause he can already read pretty much everything I plan on doing. haha.

But yeah, I think that's some good improvement for only a years time.

too many rolls - lol.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Alright guys, Booda and myself need a ride this weekend. Someone's gotta help us!! Me, Dope, Booda, NoJ, Omni, etc all without rides atm. We gotta get goin' on this!!

BOODA

Smash Rookie
Alright guys, Booda and myself need a ride this weekend. Someone's gotta help us!! Me, Dope, Booda, NoJ, Omni, etc all without rides atm. We gotta get goin' on this!!
OMFG I saved this weekend. I have a ride set up!! But the thing is we need to pool some money together for gas. It's a 4-seater including me :D

BOODA

Smash Rookie
I think that's a definite possibility, I might just do a first come first serve. As soon as I get a hold of Vayseth a little later today - I'll update more on the car situation, but there IS a car available now.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Good ****, Booda. Way to come through.

Hm... worst case scenario, I can try to convince a friend of mine from the Michigan Daily newspaper who wants to do an article on UofM students at these tournaments to go. He gets a car from the university, so I could see if he could get a large car, and bring some MI smashers with him. But I don't really feel right using him like that, and it'd be better if people could find other rides.

BOODA

Smash Rookie
Hmmmm It would seem we need to find other arrangements as well.... >.>;;; What are the odds of all cars being out of commission??? Conspiracy..

Vayseth

Smash Master
Okay, we have atm dope, omni and NoJ coming with me and BOODA. I can mexican someone in the back as well (same style car as WTP's). If anyone wants to be mexicaned, I can do that for you. Who wants to pay less for gas? XD

Top Bottom