• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Vayseth

Smash Master
ATTN: EVERYONE

MSOP 3 is in only 5 days or whatever, and we really need to go to this cause it's not bad at all to get to. Both ways TOTAL, it will cost about $106. So let's just say $30 from each person if we get 4. Anther and I already want to go, so WHO ELSE WANTS TO GO.

i mean, it'd be ridiculous not to go. it's super cheap to get to, and it's the first MW circuit event. LET'S DO THIS.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178221
Dope wanted to go.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm going to have some free time on Thursday in Ann Arbor. Anyone up for some smash or something?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I need a teammate for MSOP3 if I end up going. Anther?

Btw, if you guys wanna come up and smash, I'm free Friday after 3 but not Thursday.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Nobody, then? I do have time on Friday, but driving all the way out to Ann Arbor would involve meeting up with more than one person, even if it is Panda.

RDK

Smash Hero
Dope just PM'd me asking if I can take him, Anther, Xcept, lain, and some others. If I do end up going, I'll let you guys know so we can meet up and ****.

lain

Smash Master
MI needs to figure out who's going and how.

We have Thax with a car, MAYBE RDK with a car, and then me, anther, dope, and panda(?)

Call me whenever, I'll be awake until we leave. 734.272.7347

D

Deleted member

I'd love to go to some of these big tournaments in Michigan but I don't have a car. I live in Lansing and I'd be willing to pay for gas to pick me up and drop me off.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
Whats up guys long time no talk huh? lol so where is all the smash happening now a days looking to get my *** handed too me anyone near madison heights looking to smash? pm me or reply asap looking to see how bad i suck oh and ill see if i can get malice and GLTCH to join.

Zelow

p.s. i hope everyone is still playing melee because i cant stand that brawl crap. :)

lain

Smash Master
Yeah we ***** in doubles.

Dope and Tink teamed and got first, me and anther got 2nd, and overswarm+dr.x got 3rd.

Overswarm and Dr.X beat me and anther in winner's semi's or quarter's or whatever 2-1, and they played dope and tink and got 3-0'ed getting sent to loser's finals, where me and anther came to face them and 3-0'ed them LOL.

Everyone fro'ed up in singles though. I got first seed in my pool beating AOB(Ace of Base) 2-1, Overswarm 2-0, Chewy 2-1, but losing to Kyari (who got like last seed LOL) 1-2.

Anther got first beating everyone (including 2-0'ing Tink who won the tourney). Dope got 4th seed playing random *** characters like MK and samus LOL. Thax got third seed (but he was in Anther's pool so eff that )

I had to face Dope first round, beat him, lost to Tink (I killed myself off the bat twice in BOTH effing matches LOL), then lost to viperboy *facepalm*. I killed myself every bracket match I had -_- johnzz

Dope lost to Ripple who got 4th after losing to me, securing 1st in doubles, and dead last in singles LOL. tew gewdz.

Anther beat random people, then lost to OS 1-2. Then he lost to Bloodhawk (who incidentally was beaten by thax first round). Way to fro it up Thrz! jk :'(

Thax beat bloodhawk, and some other random pplz, lost to Chewy 2-1 (who got 3rd), and then lost to Kel 2-1 (CUASE HE DIDN"T BAN LUIGI"S MANSIONNNNN)

But yeah. fronzzles all around.

:colorful:

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is michigan showing up for Smash and Coffee 2 next week?

there will be a HOG ROAST, and cheap housing.

oh and we might play smash too...

Should be the biggest midwest event since brawl came out. Make sure not to miss it.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
Is michigan showing up for Smash and Coffee 2 next week?

there will be a HOG ROAST, and cheap housing.

oh and we might play smash too...

Should be the biggest midwest event since brawl came out. Make sure not to miss it.
where is this located and how much i might come i havent been able to bo a smash event in ages and id like to see all the new people.

:EDIT: OH SNAP IS IT IN INDIANA?

aside from that is no one interested in just having a random smash get together?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's in winona lake, Indiana. It's less than 3 hours from you. basically just go out on 94 to marhsall, south on 69 to fort wayne, and then west on 30 until warsaw, and you're there.

It'd be HOT if you can rally up michigan and get them down here.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I am now officially a moderator of the midwest boards. Meaning I can do things like sticky, lock, and edit peoples posts to make them say funny things.

<3 red names.

Top Bottom