• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The whole point of the visual novels is to read them, so I wouldn't bother if there wasn't an English version or a translation of some sort. I'm not exactly sure whether the original Japanese version was this epic with the chair, though...

RDK

Smash Hero
Dangit, I missed the end of that big argument with Vayseth.

Also, you should come to the GA tourney, Ankoku.

RDK

Smash Hero
...but it's Melee.

I guess it's not too much of a stretch for me, as I was actually planning on going to EVO, but after the beta rules got announced, I said "**** it" and decided to go to GA. Everyone's gonna be there.

lain

Smash Master
also what's the word with anyone on EVO, carpooling much?

also also, who's going to that "The Lost City" tournament???

Vayseth

Smash Master
vayseth did you lose the brawl tourny? I was so pissed at the game I decided not to even play cuz it took like 45min just to get started. But I owned in smash.
Yeah I'm back, finally... >.<

About brawl tournament: 2 stock, 2 minutes, waiting 3 hours for one match because the guy who ran it didn't know how, and, most importantly, Sudden Death Turned on. A guy basically ran away from me and then killed me in sudden death with a projectile. It was SUPER fun.

clowsui

Smash Legend
On behalf of my friend from MI, I'm here to ask:

Is anyone remotely close to Troy? Moreover, are there any biweeklies/consistently occurring events nearby/in Troy?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
On behalf of my friend from MI, I'm here to ask:

Is anyone remotely close to Troy? Moreover, are there any biweeklies/consistently occurring events nearby/in Troy?
I live in Troy... who's your friend?

Tournaments, for the most part, happen in Ann Arbor, though, which is a good hour drive away.

clowsui

Smash Legend
...holy ****, a Fifth Column member near my friend! Awesome. Your crew is pretty tight by the way :p

His AIM is RoboticSithDrone...online he's known as TheMadKing or by his AIM SN. I'll tell him (or you can contact him) that you live nearby so that you'll get a chance to play against him XD

Thanks, Ankoku!

lain

Smash Master
i love how 5th column is like so super famous LOLLL

i'm kinda like.... a lot better then all of 5th column. at both games. except anther hhahaha.

although i'll admit they like helped start the smash scene in MI

and scotu is like. my father.

lain

Smash Master
lol. i'm way better then you, scotu, bowyer, randizzle, and levitas. i was better then your whole crew until anther joined LOL.

i'll admit you guys have beaten me... but i definitely beat you guys more in moneymatches AND tourney matches much more haha.

not being a ****, but i'm just saying. <3

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol. i'm way better then you, scotu, bowyer, randizzle, and levitas. i was better then your whole crew until anther joined LOL.

i'll admit you guys have beaten me... but i definitely beat you guys more in moneymatches AND tourney matches much more haha.

not being a ****, but i'm just saying. <3
What are you talking about. I've beaten you in more mm's in both melee and brawl and I've beaten you in more tournament matches.

Lets look at brawl: I've won all three mm's and I won the one tournament match we played.

In the most recent melee tournament you lost one match and barely won the 2nd one against my Jigglypuff. You played fox and could barely beat my jiggs and if you look at the game totals you won 2 out of 5 games.

You sir are close to me, but you are definitely not better.

Edit: post 777. Woah, crazy.

Anther

Smash Champion
Lain you're asian. That's all that matters in my book. I'm waiting for the day you'll whip out the mindgames that you were born with and we're all done for XD.

Plus, weren't you still losing to everybody except for me at the time that joined 5th column =p?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@lain: iirc, we've only had 3 MMs, and I won 2/3.

Also, i've placed higher than you at UMB10, 9, 8, 7, 5, 1. You did not attend UMB6, 4, 3. And we tied at UMB2. UMB11-14 were Brawl UMBs So at every single melee UMB that you attended I placed higher than with the exception of UMB2, where we both came in 5th.

In conclusion, please to not make up Bull ****.

lain

Smash Master
LOL bowyer. i seem to recall that day we had like 9 moneymatches, and i beat you in what? 6 of them? that's right.

btw bowyer, i beat you in every instance we've ever met (i didn't bother looking at UMB's from like... the beginning, cause you know what, you were better then me before then.... sort of....cause i remember moneymatching your link with my ****ty peach and winning LOLLL).

the one tournament match we played? you mean at the first UMB or something? uhhmmm let's see i beat you in pools at like the last or whatever digiops. until you can beat me back, i'm better then you. : )

you DID beat me in a mm. but the same day i beat you in pools. soooo... yep.

you mean the one at GYGO? you mean how i beat you? oh, that's right.

scotu HAS placed higher then me, but i've consistently beaten him in more recent melee matches.

guys, honestly, if you think you're better then me, i'm always up for a mm. so... put up or shut up.

otherwise, i'm done arguing.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
LOL bowyer. i seem to recall that day we had like 9 moneymatches, and i beat you in what? 6 of them? that's right.

btw bowyer, i beat you in every instance we've ever met (i didn't bother looking at UMB's from like... the beginning, cause you know what, you were better then me before then.... sort of....cause i remember moneymatching your link with my ****ty peach and winning LOLLL).

the one tournament match we played? you mean at the first UMB or something? uhhmmm let's see i beat you in pools at like the last or whatever digiops. until you can beat me back, i'm better then you. : )

scotu HAS placed higher then me, but i've consistently beaten him in more recent melee matches.

guys, honestly, if you think you're better then me, i'm always up for a mm. so... put up or shut up.

The 9 mm's was like UMB 3 and you won 5-4 because I only lost a single dollar to you.

The last time I played you in pools I went Jiggs and just did rollout everywhere cause I didn't give a **** about winning. So congrats, you beat me when I was sandbagging.

And the GYGO thing you lost one match and barely won the 2nd one against my Jigglypuff. You played fox and could barely beat my jiggs and if you look at the game totals you won 2 out of 5 games. My jiggs is bad in comparison to my falco, and if you can barely beat my jiggs there is no way you are better than me.

I've also placed higher than you at basically all of the UMB's as well.

I'll be happy to melee mm you the next time we see each other.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion

you all suck at melee, just stop

lain

Smash Master
bowyer is so defensive and chock full of johns : )

bowyer, we may argue about who's better and insult each other, but i know we still love each other.

Top Bottom