• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
MARQUETTE FTW!!! YOU GUYS AINT SEEN ****!!!

But seriously. Were going to lose dude.. but just not to DBS. lol <3 dbs

haha im a smash lord now yizay

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
yes we are.

the best in michigan are dope and mikey followed by probably NoJ and Anther. And that's that.

Zero goes by firebrand on this site. He's alright, but far from "one of the best"
Heh, yeah, I have to agree. Firebrand came over to LTU for an afternoon earlier this month. Even though I beat him quite a bit, I'd be the first to admit that I'm really not that good when compared to most. The best way to put it is that he's one of the many, many mediocre MI smashers (but still a real nice guy!)

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
Has some moderator been modding our posts? <_< My post on the last page was edited and not by me...
whoever it is stop

also what's with the halo...that's got nothing to do with what we're talking about....

Regality

Smash Rookie
I really need someone from Michigan to play with...someone add me or something. I want someone who can play a lot so I can get better.

AIM: Trunner06
FC: 2191 7300 7701

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Heh, yeah, I have to agree. Firebrand came over to LTU for an afternoon earlier this month. Even though I beat him quite a bit, I'd be the first to admit that I'm really not that good when compared to most. The best way to put it is that he's one of the many, many mediocre MI smashers (but still a real nice guy!)
**** he called that *** mediocre LOL

alcoady

Smash Ace
huh man, i need to be in east MI any kind of smashin.... i mean...west side and all guys, but ***** west MI polishes taint as far as Smash goes.

FYI: Falcon is COMPLETE garbage in brawl

I hear NOJ's been fro'n evryone with ***** G&W in brawl?........i remember when he was fro'n my falcon with G&W in melee. ahhhh, good times..........wait........bad times...

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
why is top 3 in brawl basically the top 3 in melee? <.<
brawl sucks.. but doubles is okay.. as long as i'm teaming with anther... so i don't have to do anything.. except f-smash... and counter.
i dislike brawl singles because i have to actually do stuff... and doing stuff in brawl feels like i'm not doing stuff.. so i'd rather not do stuff than do stuff and feel like i'm not doing stuff. no johns >.>

joel we need to play. :p

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
yes we are.

the best in michigan are dope and mikey followed by probably NoJ and Anther. And that's that.

Zero goes by firebrand on this site. He's alright, but far from "one of the best"
cough... rash... cough :)

no question about the top two.

Shaedon and bigy are definitely up there with anther too. noj is just his own category.

fukken true!

Topichu

Smash Cadet
...............................Topichu where the hell have you been?

Brawl is awesome. you guys are just mad cuz you weren't playin it in February.
I more or less gave up melee the last time i saw you. My game was just too far off the mark and with brawl being expect Dec, i was like **** it :\. I do play brawl, and i try to make myself available to go to a smashfest here and there, as long as it isn't ridiculously far away.

Also, we(or at least I) was testing the word filters....>.> yeah that's it.

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
huh man, i need to be in east MI any kind of smashin.... i mean...west side and all guys, but ***** west MI polishes taint as far as Smash goes.

I hear NOJ's been fro'n evryone with ***** G&W in brawl?........i remember when he was fro'n my falcon with G&W in melee. ahhhh, good times..........wait........bad times...
falcon does not blow in brawl. spam up airs out of downsmash is still pretty sexy against most characters.

i got mine pretty deep into like an 86 entrant tournament here at msu yesterday. two matches from getting him to top 4.

my wario made it there though! he's so GOOD

Ness guy

Smash Rookie
Hey Fel!icks, is there a regular tournament at MSU, because if so, I would like to go to one to see how I stack up against other smashers.

lain

Smash Master
LOL i think my friend went to that.

his name's calvin. his name might've been redeye in the tournament.

just pointin' out. : |

Top Bottom