• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Viper JLT4GOV
Smash Lord

Wii #: 7478 8267 0033 2842

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmansmash View Post
I'll just point out that in Blade Runner, being retired was the same as being murdered.
I thought quiting was, shooting your game system???

Hmm, It's been a while since I been to MI, (far too long), and still no Kirby masters around hear but me.

700th

WHY IS EVERYONE FROM DETROIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Who is going to the get your game on tourney on the 8th

I need a ride.......and I got cash!!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
He never has anything good to say so just do what I did and put him on your ignore list. The option is in your User CP somewhere... If enough people do, maybe he'll go away.
Oh I see, I'll do that right now. It's kind of odd that he would do that out of the blue. =/

WHY IS EVERYONE FROM DETROIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Who is going to the get your game on tourney on the 8th

I need a ride.......and I got cash!!
lol, If 8 Mile's not Detroit than what is. :p

Of course I'll be going to Get your Game on Toruney. I had tasted Brawl so Much that I want to play the Demo once again if they have it or so. I don't know how long I'll stick around though.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Oh, hey. Did anyone else notice the boards going down earlier today? The whole site was just _dead_ earlier. I couldn't connect to any of the pages (even the home page). All I got was a vBulletin board error. :-/

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Viper, just like to mention, purple text is kinda hard to read on Smashboards.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
IM FROM 8MILE 0_0 on the Eastside........

But yeah Detroit's in the Building WOOT WOOT!!

I really really can wait to come home....and viper........does that mean your giving me a ride ???? ^_^

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
Um... yeah. I do believe I said that in a post just before, didn't I?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. I'm open to having it any time on friday OR saturday (but probably not two days in a row). We could also switch up the times every other week, if that's what people want.
Oh, a friend of mine on campus and I may also be planing an anime showing event on fridays and such. I'm sure anyone would be open to come. That's still in its infant stage, tho.
lol yeah, i must've been really outta it or something. =| But yeah i'd really prefer it on the
29th, a friday i believe. That's just this time i'd prefer it though. Because saturday the first i'm gonna be busy. So hopefully you can get enough ppl for friday instead of the next day.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
So it looks like the next UMB is going to be either the 29th or the 1st. I'll be back by then so I can help run it if Ankoku is still away, but I don't have a computer to run tio on... **** motherboard :mad:
Ok... if this is the case, the first LTU event will be held THIS WEEK on Friday or Saturday. The whole idea was that I'd be holding these on the off-week of UMB and when they keep changing their times, I get a bit confuzled. So for THIS WEEK, what day would be better? FYI, we'll be hosting a Anime showing event at 4pm on Friday so it'd either have to be before that or on Saturday.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
This is ****ing gay. I'm still ****ing awake from yesterday and I'm gonna be awake until like 7:35pm tonight :( when I'm gonna be on a plane to Florida :p. arghdghghdhgdhgcrabbattlekhdbbdjhsgdg :(

Edit: Viper, stop with the colored posts.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Edit: Viper, stop with the colored posts.
Your talking about the Gold one now aren't you? I guess I won't use color on some threads I guess, if people can't understand the post I posted. I post in color to make people see the post right away, becasue some body ask a question, (should I get into more detail). The last part, my group the JLT4GOV all uses color posted in just about every board they go to, including this one.

Well I guess I explane some reasons I use these, it's not a lot of uses that use them the same way I do. =/

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Viper: Actually, just the purple text.

So, I'll be heading back to Troy for the coming week. Anyone over there who wants to smash, send a PM or give me a call or something. I won't have a copy of Smash on me, though...

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
hmmm... so did we have any interest for today? We are still having the smash event at LTU. Just in case anyone forgot...

EDIT: Well, today was a lot of fun... even though it was just me, Rash, and one other person. :-/ I thought we had had some interest... Oh well. I think the next event will be in like four weeks because we have spring break in two.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't think everyone's in college... like AaronS, Okiyama, etc. aren't.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Well they can Join a high school Network >_< !!!

Ne ways Has anyone seen them videos of Azen's Ike

Man....... He's pretty Nice

Chillin also had me like wow with his PT and ZSS

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I guess one of my characters has been decided for me.

Marisa Kirisame for Brawl

Top Bottom