• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

since

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Season premiere was okay-ish, but the rest of the episodes have been super good so far this season.

Killer7Ksev

Smash Cadet
John (Nigel) Facebook post

I just want to give a quick shout out to my good pal Nathaniel. He's that take charge kind of guy who's not afraid to get his hands dirty when he needs to. When he's walking down the street, people gaze in admiration at Nathaniel's swagger and think, "gosh, what a steed." When I think of Nathaniel, I think of not only a true friend, but an inspiration to all of us. So let's have a moment of silence for Nate, the Snake main the smash community deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll fight him, because he can take it....because he's heavy as a ****ing boulder, he's a silent snake, a grenade camper, the dark Nate.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

I just want to give a quick shout out to my good pal Nathaniel. He's that take charge kind of guy who's not afraid to get his hands dirty when he needs to. When he's walking down the street, people gaze in admiration at Nathaniel's swagger and think, "gosh, what a steed." When I think of Nathaniel, I think of not only a true friend, but an inspiration to all of us. So let's have a moment of silence for Nate, the Snake main the smash community deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll fight him, because he can take it....because he's heavy as a ****ing boulder, he's a silent snake, a grenade camper, the dark Nate.
I laughed very hard.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

I was expecting something realllly graphic based off the last two Facebook posts of his you showed me...lmao.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Sorry if I haven't mentioned this to anyone, but I'm on Smash hiatus for this entire trimester (up untill my birthday weekend lol). Heavy academic load this trimester.

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master