• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
WOW. I just had to sit and listen to the most ****ing annoying phonecall from a bitty that I've ever had to deal with. She was like ****ing delirious and crying about how "horrible" she did on the exam.

"Well what grade did you have before this?"

"unintelligible whining"

"what?"

"An A wahhhwahhahawhhawhwhawhahwhwah"

HOLY ****. STFU.

I literally hung up on her after a while because it was giving me a headache trying to calm this chick down.

Like. Seriously. You're no better than a 6, and I really have no interest in you. You can't expect me to sit through this crap.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I don't know. Sounds annoying but that kind of situation is a freebie with some alcohol. You're moving to NJ in like 4 days so it's not like you'd have to deal with her afterwords.

JTsm

Smash Master
WOW. I just had to sit and listen to the most ****ing annoying phonecall from a bitty that I've ever had to deal with. She was like ****ing delirious and crying about how "horrible" she did on the exam.

"Well what grade did you have before this?"

"unintelligible whining"

"what?"

"An A wahhhwahhahawhhawhwhawhahwhwah"

HOLY ****. STFU.

I literally hung up on her after a while because it was giving me a headache trying to calm this chick down.

Like. Seriously. You're no better than a 6, and I really have no interest in you. You can't expect me to sit through this crap.
If she's a bittie, just give her some alcohol and everything will be fine. lol

So I'm guessing we have a new MI brawler? :O

Chrono Reyer

Smash Cadet
One of the newer members of the scene like myself plays Tao. Not a very played character.
We have pretty much at least one person per character except carl (with like 4 noels and ragnas), but then me and rubedo are lane changin chain swangin fedora boyz. Hazama for life.

But yea JTsm, I'm a new MI brawler. That fits my description pretty nice.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
How about a Masonfest tomorrow? Classes are over so we could occupy a room earlier than usual. Aceplayer is in, Roller is in, and Tutu is apparently in against his better judgment.

zyth

Smash Lord

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
To further clarify: I didn't want to become a doctor until this year. By this time next year I'll have my MD and be on my way to becoming a Neurologist. Well technically I'll be a Neuro Interventional Radiologist (or Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiologist) but thats a long story and another 8 more years to go.

The upside is that in a few more months I'll essentially be done with any major exams for like 5 years so my free time that was stolen from me shall return.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
To further clarify: I didn't want to become a doctor until this year. By this time next year I'll have my MD and be on my way to becoming a Neurologist. Well technically I'll be a Neuro Interventional Radiologist (or Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiologist) but thats a long story and another 8 more years to go.

The upside is that in a few more months I'll essentially be done with any major exams for like 5 years so my free time that was stolen from me shall return.
I think if we say Panda's name three times in the chat he'll appear.

...You get that milk, Panda?

JTsm

Smash Master
Yooooo Tutu, don't ****ing study you *******. Brawl is a much more smarter way to end your life.

Top Bottom