• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
does mk have invincibility frames between the glide attack anew touching the ground or something, i don't get what's so special about the first one (haven seen the second one yet)

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
1) old
2) what is special about that? Any metaknight main who has decent control can do that. Obviously if you pocket him or typically camp then it seems impressive but thats not special. Play aggro mk Dittos only for a couple weeks and that is a standard

The second video I don't see applications?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
...I may have just turned pro ban.
lol
what? old news
oh
does mk have invincibility frames between the glide attack anew touching the ground or something, i don't get what's so special about the first one (haven seen the second one yet)

He is basically doing the Bowser Koopa Claw infinite jump with MK's Shuttle Loop.

1) old
2) what is special about that? Any metaknight main who has decent control can do that. Obviously if you pocket him or typically camp then it seems impressive but thats not special. Play aggro mk Dittos only for a couple weeks and that is a standard

The second video I don't see applications?
Even if it is a year old, that is both scary and cool. The MK main doing this is Kakera, so its obviously one of the best MK's in the world so him doing this so proficiently does make it look easy. I wasn't trying to say that its special lol I was just showing you a stylish/crazy/cool/scary tech any MK could learn.

As for the second video, I just thought it was interesting that he has basically infinite jumps lol. It obviously would be very hard to apply in a set let alone a match.

The only scarry thing I saw was in the first one because the SL led into the tilt lock but that can be beat by proper DI before you fall off the ledge...

Second one snake could have tossed a single grenade or Utilt?
well yeah, but I was simply posting it showing that the MK basically has infinite jumps, because he clearly goes over the 6-7 jumps MK has.

Also sf tonight or tomorrow in WB??? I wanna play badly :3

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Ori, I don't know if rooming with you guys at Apex can work out, our schedules don't align at all.

Duck and I need to find a group of people who plan to stay at the Hyatt on Thurs/Fri/Sat... not Fri/Sat/Sun.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Ayo MI who wants to go to APEX please check this out.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=2705

I have potentially 2-5 spaces open for a 12 seater carpool. The faster the 12 seater fills up the more likely it will happen.
Idk how to post in that group. <.< But I just texted you saying I'm in. I'll just stay with you guys in the hotel and split or w/e. Idc about where we stay or the price. Being forced to gofrom the start. l:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Roller is in NJ, and I haven't played since DRDN's world. I think Thugz is in Nebraska, so I doubt Julian is playing much unless he's doing that Wifi training. Basically, we're going to get ***** at Apex.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I have given up my efforts of looking for the best EasyCap quality and now I'm just going to accept that it's the worst capture card in existance.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dan or Tony, can either of you fix tiopro's terrible interface? I want to use it, but the ridiculously small bracket viewing box makes it impossible to see anything larger than a 16-man bracket. It doesn't even expand when you resize the window. Same applies for the "players added" box and "players paid" box. Here's what I'm talking about:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Can't help you with that Rob, sorry. Haven't been in touch with Neal in years.

I do agree with your assessment of space usage. Looks good for a mobile app, though.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, I'm having a smashfest at my place tomorrow with competitive players. But yeah, I've only been practicing cgs vs cpus and playing vs a scrubby friend over break so far. But I intend to get a day or 2 of solid training with Zinoto/Anther/whoever else in the area before we leave though.

Honestly, whether or not I've been practicing cg's usually is the biggest factor in how I perform at tourneys. So I think I'll still be about as good as I can hope for at APEX.

But to answer DRDN's question. Lain hasn't been to a single smashfest since august, and his wii is at gio's. So he has not been playing at all the past few months.

Also. I finally accepted the inevitability and made a LoL account. Downloading the software now.

Say hello to dikpuncher.

Top Bottom