• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sumer

Smash Ace
Yooo, this chick from NY keeps annoying me to go to Apex, so I guess I have to..any car pools got room? o: I offer gas money and an infinite amount of hilarity during the trip.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
:O its Sumer lol.

But I'm not sure yet if we are getting the 12 seater van yet. I'll know by this weekend.
:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
That would be soo hype. How many people you got now? If you need more my sister would go if I go, so that's 2 more.
12 seater would be broken

Let me know too if you can :falcon:
Ori, could I get in that 12 seater if theres room? I'm kinda tempted to go now.
I'll keep everyone posted. The one thing we will be doing is that everyone will need to be at my house on Thursday night since we will be leaving at 5 am on Friday morning.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I'm making my official 2012 List of Goals for myself for Brawl. I'm proud I accomplished most of them from 2011 (becoming PR, Backroom, URC to name a few) but I'm trying to step it up and shoot for bigger goals. Amongst them, is to become the best role-model I can for MI Brawl. So..here's hoping that everyone's goals and dreams come true in 2012. Let's make this year ours.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol I was playing GOTHIC LOLITA PROPAGANDA for that series of vids? I must've been desperate to replace the audio or something.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
So I'm making my official 2012 List of Goals for myself for Brawl. I'm proud I accomplished most of them from 2011 (becoming PR, Backroom, URC to name a few) but I'm trying to step it up and shoot for bigger goals. Amongst them, is to become the best role-model I can for MI Brawl. So..here's hoping that everyone's goals and dreams come true in 2012. Let's make this year ours.
reading posts like these is so painful

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I have a free 32tomorrow inch crt tv if someone in the troy/detroit area wants it. As far as i know the image is red/reddish but the tv works otherwise. If not its going in the trash but i figured someone could use it or maybe fix it. Let me know, all you gotta do is pick it up and maybe give me 5 dollars

:phone:

Top Bottom