• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
Jermesque, I play Brawl only in tourney lol. Not in the Melee scene though I still play for fun.
Dude, the last tourney I participated in was Pound 3.

Also, if anyone feels like hosting something melee-related anywhere within reason tomorrow, I'll be there.

Roller

Smash Legend
Gifts, stop vming me asking a question and then putting your settings to people not being able to vm you back. lol

And it looks like I wont be making SiiS unfortunately.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Gifts, stop vming me asking a question and then putting your settings to people not being able to vm you back. lol

And it looks like I wont be making SiiS unfortunately.
Nawww i like trolling you <3

And i just checked. I have my vm's set to everyone. >.>

:phone:

Sumer

Smash Ace
Anyone who can go to SiiS 5 (June 11-12 in Cinci, OH) want to? I need people to fill my car if I am to go.
We in this, and my sister probs too. O: Assuming you're passing through AA. People should come~

Also, what are your plans for Friday? I need to know so I know if I should request that off for next week as well. o.o

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
From the sound of it, it seems like a decent number of people are going to SiiS5 that are from MI. Who is all going besides Tech, Gifts, Mikey, and myself?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So MI is rolling deep it seems. I can't wait for next weekend. There should be a couple sf's for practice.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Bowyer told me he might not have the extra cash.

I need some combination of Bowyer, Marco, Jon, and Anther to want to make the trip.

My plan to go is to gather everyone at my place in Plymouth on Friday so we can leave early Saturday (7-8 AM) to not have to get two nights of a hotel. Unless the people I end up driving rather leave Friday.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo Don, be easy and hope to see you again soon.

Hmm I havent posted here in a while. Just havent felt like it.

Also SIIS5 is gonna be ****. ;)

Sumer

Smash Ace
Bowyer told me he might not have the extra cash.

I need some combination of Bowyer, Marco, Jon, and Anther to want to make the trip.

My plan to go is to gather everyone at my place in Plymouth on Friday so we can leave early Saturday (7-8 AM) to not have to get two nights of a hotel. Unless the people I end up driving rather leave Friday.
That sounds cool with me. I'll take Friday-Sunday off for next week, and don't forget about my sister. D:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Not to be a ****, but I'm not taking your sister. She doesn't actually play the game so I find it unfair to take her over some one who would enter events. I also want a certain amount of enjoyment in the trip, which is why I said I combination of those four, because it's long drives and a two day event so I want people I'd hang out with. I don't know Reset, or Thugz (First person to ask me for a ride and already has a spot in my potential car), so the remainder of the car needs to be people I do know.

Top Bottom