• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Anyone know if the square root of 69 is 8 something? Right? Cuz i've been trying to work it out owww.
I've been posting that everywhere today, that part of the song is stuck in my head 24/7!!
But what is the square root of 69!!!!??

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Looooooool Ori was there really was only 5 Peepz for Singles?
I'm glad there was more for Mid-Tiers cuz I actually did legit in that.
Looooooooool 5, that's something else.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Meh I didn't go up just to win money, I went up to have a good weekend/end to spring break and thats what happened.

But Cold Con was primarily a Magic: The Gathering event. Smash was just like a side event because everytging was a $5 buy in.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Yeah there was only 5 that showed up. But I thought it was hilarious when there was three people doing a 99 stock match with Items. No damage increases or anything. It did take quite some too >_>

lain

Smash Master
Welp that's a disaster I usually walk right into, but thankfully avoided. Phew =_=

SAMURAIPANDA COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

also, i still need more *****es to play league of legends with. there's tournaments in AA :D

rsr2

Smash Lord
At first, I looked up the info of the LoL tournaments and was really excited. Then I saw it was 3v3 and didn't really like it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo Derek are you gonna do a SF this week for Saturday? I can host one Friday at my house if you don't want to host. I really wanna practice my :marth: more wifi will not cut it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ori dangit whenr you gonna moneymatch me with your marth

you changed your mind at the last AA tourney you went to =(
The last time I remembered moneymatching you was a LoLiS 4 or 5 and I 2-0'd you.
I will money match you when you finally attend a tourney sir Rainer.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
By the way, last day to fill this out if you haven't already.

Hey, I feel like doing a little graphics project thing. If you're an active Smash player in MI and would like to be in this, please give the following:

Name - Your Smash name
Characters (Melee) - Any characters you want associated with you in Melee
Characters (Brawl) - Any characters you want associated with you in Brawl
Favorite color - obvious
Favorite song - you know, like a theme song or something

So for example,
Name - Ankoku
Melee - Peach, Sheik
Brawl - Sheik, Marth, Peach
Color - Blue-violet
Song - Di Shi Xing Xing by F.I.R.

Thanks!

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
The last time I remembered moneymatching you was a LoLiS 4 or 5 and I 2-0'd you.
I will money match you when you finally attend a tourney sir Rainer.
you refused that one A2 tourney that tutu hosted where boxxy beat sk

and no weve never moneymatched ever, that time you flaked out again

the only person I moneymatched those tourneys you mentioned was boxxy when we did random moneymatch and I lost and also dogmas marth whom i lost to as well, maybe you were confusing your marth with dogmas :troll:

so yeah next A2 tourney

$2 mm marth dittos
$2 mm snake dittos
$2 mm any char

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
did you really have to mention he was autistic lol thats so mean
if i didnt, people would say "wow that kid is so stupid" though hes autistic

MM with items, pick fox. Grab everything and throw. Win.

Or you can just outright shine him to death, then tell him he sucks. (assuming melee)
both melee and brawl

Kail

Smash Lord
In melee, go with falco. Shine to throw any item up *****.

Oh, and lasers can lock him down so you can get to whatever item you want.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Also...for those of you who took advantage of the 1 year free amazon prime membership with a .edu address (sometime in June-July is when it started) you can get an extra year today, just follow the steps in the following thread...

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2710403

It works, I was hesitant at first because it requires you to cancel, but I'm glad I have membership throughout Feb 2012 now.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Welp that's a disaster I usually walk right into, but thankfully avoided. Phew =_=

also, i still need more *****es to play league of legends with. there's tournaments in AA :D

Missed the tourney but I always can do LOL

TheMann

Smash Ace

Add me. The Mann33

Anybody else add me too

ADD ME ON PSN TOO!

The_Mann33

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo Derek are you gonna do a SF this week for Saturday? I can host one Friday at my house if you don't want to host. I really wanna practice my :marth: more wifi will not cut it.
Nah I can't host. There's already going to be Gifts, Judge, Sparta Kick, Oblivion and Gawd at my place. I can see about getting everyone there but Judge is not going to want to go if he can't drink lol. We always party hard the night before. Then again I haven't heard from him yet. Well see and I'll let you know.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Nah I can't host. There's already going to be Gifts, Judge, Sparta Kick, Oblivion and Gawd at my place. I can see about getting everyone there but Judge is not going to want to go if he can't drink lol. We always party hard the night before. Then again I haven't heard from him yet. Well see and I'll let you know.
Sounds good just let me know.
Because the way things are going on now with Boxxy, my only time to play is wifail and the day of a tourney man it sucks being an hour away from smashfests and not having a license >.>

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Dude we are the same boat lol. I just have more resources for getting around. This is why I host monthlies lol.

But whenever I hear back from Judge I'll holla at ya. Either way I have a nice little group to chill with Friday. I wonder if Alpena drinks....>:]

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Dude we are the same boat lol. I just have more resources for getting around. This is why I host monthlies lol.

But whenever I hear back from Judge I'll holla at ya. Either way I have a nice little group to chill with Friday. I wonder if Alpena drinks....>:]
I would find it funny if they did lol.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
roller the only thing you're good at is being bad

lol like us playing the night before really helped at all

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wow Boxxy, why so bitter? You should be more cheerful, you have a Pichu in your postbit!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol like us playing the night before really helped at all
They always helped me lol don't be so mad.

Wow Boxxy, why so bitter? You should be more cheerful, you have a Pichu in your postbit!
^this x1000

Ankoku when do you believe your graphics project is going to be done? (I'm in no rush) I'm just really looking forward to the final products :)

Top Bottom