• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
any computer programmers that would like to get paid+percentage in company shares for building a social network similar to facebook please pm me. im very serios!!!!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Omg Pandaaaa livessss xD
Omg people I recognize!

Hey now, let's not crowd the man.

...But seriously, PS3 or 360? From what I remember from SMYN, it's a PS3 you have... Or is it? Memory is hazy.
PS3 >>>> 360 IMO. I have both consoles but my 360 gathers dust until a big title (that isn't an FPS) comes out once in a blue moon.

Holy **** its a SamuraiPanda spotting!

Alan, we miss you lol
Can't believe I quit playing Smash almost 2 years ago. Haven't touched a GC controller in soooo long lol. Guess its all for the greater good.

And before you ask, no I won't give free health care to Smashers :p

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Omg people I recognize!

PS3 >>>> 360 IMO. I have both consoles but my 360 gathers dust until a big title (that isn't an FPS) comes out once in a blue moon.

Can't believe I quit playing Smash almost 2 years ago. Haven't touched a GC controller in soooo long lol. Guess its all for the greater good.

And before you ask, no I won't give free health care to Smashers :p
I haven't seen you since that Ann Arbor tournament you drove me to lol. We should hang soon.

And it's all good Dr. Panda I got insurance anyway lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I wanted you to pass on all of your trademark Panda secrets and I wanted to be your successor :( My Snake lies dormant right now.

Well one day in the distant future hopefully you'll have some free time to chill.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Omg I logged in to be on the same page as a SamuraiPanda appearance! Which is rarer to find than a wild Mewtwo. Get your master balls ready so we can catch him and maybe get to hang out with him lol.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I'm coming for you James & Rob. No more chain throwing out last stock.

and no more samus's winning tournaments. Sheik all day!

and I always got the pocket fox.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Both, but I don't have it yet. Probably gonna get it for PS3 though.
raaaape. Yo im going to get a stick for it too, we should definitely play together soon. I was way tired and didnt want to even attempt playing. But today ive been messing around with it, I rather wait until I get a stick to fully mess around though. Get it for ps3 so we can play on psn <3

good smashfest last night everyone. Its a miracle everyone fit in my room but it worked

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
MX518 is still the best gaming mouse you can get from Logitech. If you're getting a new one for like... graphics/video editing/office work, the M500 seems to be cheaper and has more relevant features, though.

Roller

Smash Legend
any computer programmers that would like to get paid+percentage in company shares for building a social network similar to facebook please pm me. im very serios!!!!
Talk to Anther. Seriously.

Anyone know the square root of 69? Cuz i've been trying to work it out owww.
Bo Burnham too good. There are better lines you could be quoting though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Finally home from Cold Con, despite turnout it was really fun. Sumer, WuvZz and I spun out at 4:30am on Saturday going up there and got stuck on the side of the road lol. It was a great way to end my spring break :)

Top Bottom