• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
A lot of Melee talk lol.

And I just have no clue what to do. I got paid today and it was a nice check. I want to buy something but I have no clue what to buy lol. I don't need a new phone or mp3 player. Maybe a video game system..or maybe I'll just save for a future tournament or something. So much money and I have no clue what to do with it. It sucks lol

Someone suggest something. If you had spare cash what would you buy?

inb4broke*****estarthatin

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Don't ever spend just for the sake of spending!

Unless you're moneymatching me, then you can spend as much $$$ as you want ;)

ZTD | TECHnology

I have the urge to spend...LOL I haven't bought anything in a while and I'm tired of saving.

And if I MM you then I won't be spending money I'll be making even more and that just makes my problem even worse.

;)

Sumer

Smash Ace
So I'm probs leaving around 10pm-midnight to cold con, and I still have 2 spots in my car. I know a lot of people are coming to MSU tonight, so if anyone wants to go to it, we'll be back Sunday. You just need a ride back to where you came from on Sunday. lol

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol Tech a lot has happened since i moved within a 3-4 mile radius from you.

you are now my only means of playing brawl until i get my Wii fixed -_-.....

can someone get lain to give me his number i have no means of getting in touch with him at all

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL even if you have his number you may never get in touch with Lain. And I just called you and you didn't answer -_-

@HarmS: No, black hair is way different. I don't feel like going rugged. Need to be looking sexy for my tournament. And in general.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Spending just to spend is a great way to get around depression.

Also, I always vote for spending on making your computer better. It's always worth it in the long run if you use it a lot.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So I haven't slept in 2 days and decided to play MvC3 after I finished my exam today. Dropped everryyyy combo lol. Although to be fair I think that the lag might have had something to do with it.

I also realize how hard I have to work to get Joe's BnBs to do even 400k without a bar while some chars do that in a few hits :/

EDIT: ...Did I really just post this in the Big MI thread? Gg sleep deprivation.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
just got back from a smashfest
im kinda salty because i was having a hard time against a scrub ganon and a scrub fox/shiek because they roll a lot and i have a hard time getting the hit (in melee/project m btw)

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Yeah, dude. O I might help out with the T.O.ing. Cause I'm fly like that. Imma bust out the day 1 Peach at this tourny btw. Ya already know what's up.

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol that Peach that trails the whole match and then takes it by sweetspotting an Up-Smash at like 70%. Too good.

I have a surprise in store for people as well :bee:

And your help would be appreciated. Plus I just wanna make sure this **** gets done.

We should like all go to B-Dubs after its all said and done.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Oh lawd. I remember that. Hopefully my peach is better than that time or else I'm looking at a dead last in the results thread.

I'm down for an after tourny group dinner O:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lol that Peach that trails the whole match and then takes it by sweetspotting an Up-Smash at like 70%. Too good.

I have a surprise in store for people as well :bee:

And your help would be appreciated. Plus I just wanna make sure this **** gets done.

We should like all go to B-Dubs after its all said and done.
BWW is too legit I'd be so down to go there afterwords.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Still haven't left for Cold Con yet lol. Sumer's boss is being a **** and making him work till closing which is 2am. So we won't make it to Ludington till 4:30 or 5 lol. At least doubles doesn't start till like 8pm tomorrow lol.

Top Bottom