• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Ally, I'm driving myself, Judge, Anther, Mikey, and Lain, which fills my car. Out of them, only Mikey has a car, and it's an old dying thing that will likely strand people in Pennsylvania.

You need to convince some one else with a car to go, I'm guessing Webster or Panda. This person also needs to take RareTruffle, who is apparently flying/training to MI to then be driven to SNES. Otherwise someone s riding Mexican while he takes a seat, since he's the one who told him I could drive him.
It's not that my car is dying, but it has a LOT of miles on it, and I'd rather not have to drive that far away, knowing that my car could have a fit at any moment, whether or not the previous owner and myself takes care of it.

A sad note is that Panda can't go to SNES, apparently. This makes me all sorts of sad. ;.;

EDIT: Oh, and WTP, I'll be working late on Wednesday, so I'll need the directions to your place ASAP so I can get there. Judge, if you need a ride again, lemme know.

And Vay is amazing, but I don't think I can make it to his apartment for his smashfest.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
How do you not know who the B-52's are? Love Shack? Baby, Love Shack?
well my only response would be i grew up in Detroit where the only music you listen to is rap and you weird if you listen to anything else. I listen to almost everything except for country ^_^ so i will probably like it

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I'll be right there.

Speaking of concerts...SKINNY PUPPY IS RETURNING TO DETROIT IN NOVEMBER!!

...if you dont know who they are then ignore i suppose...

Either way im buying my tickets for the show soon and was wondering if anyone from the boards were going to go. I believe the bar I DJ at is also going to be hosting a afterparty...not 100% on that yet.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Speaking of concerts...SKINNY PUPPY IS RETURNING TO DETROIT IN NOVEMBER!!

...if you dont know who they are then ignore i suppose...

Either way im buying my tickets for the show soon and was wondering if anyone from the boards were going to go. I believe the bar I DJ at is also going to be hosting a afterparty...not 100% on that yet.
-_- how old do you have to be.....

is anyone going to http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8144765#post8144765 i want to go with someone. i can give gas money ^_^

What's The Point

Smash Master
SNES is probably the last out of state tourney I'll be going to for a while by the way. MI seems to be getting some TOs and regularly scheduled tournies, so less need to travel to play.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It happened like, half a week ago. And no, I'm just in China for two weeks. I'll be back just before September.

It wouldn't do for me to be on the wrong continent when the term starts for UofM, haha.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
cool. i'm up because of school registration.

fml
I was up at 7am because I had early morning class. 3 hours of lecture (and I skipped the 4th hour), 1 hour of lunch (which I'm currently on now), and then I have to go to a lab review session which entails me opening my dead human body to look at his various structures for the next 3 hours. And today is my shortest day of the week. Then I have to go home to memorize the material for tomorrow's dissection, and catch up on some histology. I'll probably have something around 2-4 hours of free time tonight after I get back. The rest will be spent studying.

So yes, **** your life. You have it so bad because you have to wake up at 8:30 in the morning to register. Nothing could be worse than that.

Levitas

the moon
I was up at 7am because I had early morning class. 3 hours of lecture (and I skipped the 4th hour), 1 hour of lunch (which I'm currently on now), and then I have to go to a lab review session which entails me opening my dead human body to look at his various structures for the next 3 hours. And today is my shortest day of the week. Then I have to go home to memorize the material for tomorrow's dissection, and catch up on some histology. I'll probably have something around 2-4 hours of free time tonight after I get back. The rest will be spent studying.

So yes, **** your life. You have it so bad because you have to wake up at 8:30 in the morning to register. Nothing could be worse than that.
At least you're not bowyer :p

fZk

Smash Lord
I just moved to East Lansing from Puerto Rico.

Smashers from E.Lansing or MSU let me know of any upcoming smashfests nearby. Looking forward to joining the MI smash community.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Welcome to Michigan, man.

MSU has a decent Smash community for both Melee and Brawl, but of course and as always, UM is better :D

fZk

Smash Lord
Welcome to Michigan, man.

MSU has a decent Smash community for both Melee and Brawl, but of course and as always, UM is better :D
Thanks, and yes they are better but I'm a spartan now, so i got to hate UM.

Where is this? As far as I know I'm the only non-melee Smash player that uses Smashboards or AiB at MSU.
I'll be living on campus so let me know if you ever do anything smash related, or know of any good places to play around here.

Top Bottom