• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Finally! Geez Joe, I've been looking for you online for 2 days now! Your friend's B-day must have been a **** of a night! Wednesday is **** with me. I'll be sure to be up by 3, hehehe. Even if I am asleep, I'll go to bed downstairs on the couch, and I'll just leave the back door unlocked so everyone can just come around back, and come right in. Whoever's first can have the delightful pleasure of waking my *** up! Again, that's if I'm even sleeping. The sleep schedual has been normal for about a week, and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Like Montross asked, can anyone pick him up? He only lives about 20 minutes north west north of me, so maybe the A Hills crew can pick him up? Maybe Adam? The Daves? I was supposed to go over his house on Wednesday, so it would be a shame if we couldn't get together.

See all you mother bizatches on wednesday!

3===D

Smash Lord
Sorry guys Wednesday is no good for me looks like were going to have to push it back. . . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . .

Ok Wednesdays fine.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by montross726
Wednesday works for me... but I would need a ride (please :cool: ) Also, do you think we could get some pizza or something. I'd pay for it and I'll pay whoever goes a little for gas money. If we did this, I would be able to stay until around 8 or 9 which would be sweet. I'll check with my parents to make sure this is ok. If anyone can give me a ride, I'll pay for gas money if you want so let me know. I could call my dad and have him pick me up so if someone gives me a ride there, they probably wouldn't have to drive me back. (I live at about 17 mile and Dequindre. If you can drive me there, post here or PM me or whatever and I'll send you my address.)
if u dont got a ride, i will pick u up. and yeah im sure we can can get some pizza or somethin. hopefully the daves can make it 2 this 2 (sorry i didnt hit u back, had some stuff going on).

P.S. Bomb cancelling is just when u use a bomb to cancel out ur move lag. U can use it in a bunch of sits. One being when u grapple onto something, u do that then hit a bomb and it will cancel ur ****. Like jump off lay bomb air dodge away and grapple, u do this and time in right and the bomb will cancel ur grapple.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Sounds like theres gonna be some new faces at this thing ^^

And we are ranking everybody from this smashfest? maybe it should be a mini tourney or somthing no money involved, but just for ranking? maybe a RR tourney?
of course ahillscrew will be there unless somthing gay comes up ^

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Wednesday eh? Sexual. I'll have to convince my mom I can drive on the freeway :/ (the dude giving me my test called me grandma cause I was entering at like 45mph) but luckly my grandparents live by there, so I'll practice today and see you dudes at 3 tommorow.

Yes, I'm working with big link now, but Roy's still my boy and Young Link still pwns your mom. I'm useing him so MI has a Link.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
that sounds like a great idea, and everyone will be trying their hardest because its for their ranking and recognition.

You should also maybe do the stock count thing that bob mentioned before.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Hmmmm...what's all this about? Good work getting your community up and running guys, I like seeing MI people in on Smashboards now...but you guys have like 15 topics.

If you guys want to make a name for yourselves in the Midwest, you are going to have to come to FoBII! So far you've only played Ohio and had mild success at best, and Ohio < Indiana which is slightly less than, but only slightly less than Chicago/Illinois. None of you all have taken on the Kishes, Eddie and Eduardo, IHOP, and even Snex (gasp)! So yeah, let's see some Michigan presence at FoBII!

Disclaimer: All rankings are given with the sole purpose of motivating you all to come to future tourneys at the risk of making you angry, though that is not the intention. ;)

D

Deleted member

Setups

How are we on setups for tomorrow? I could probably bring my cube but I can only stay until about 9:00 max so it would be better if someone who is staying longer took their cube. I might be able to bring a 13" TV. If I can, should I or is that too small?

3===D

Smash Lord
OK OK if we come to FOBII than you have to come to the Massacre part III, its a fair trade, its going to be sometime over the summer so there will be no excuses.

3===D

Smash Lord
Hey, I was supposed to take over picking up Montorss on my way but it looks like im not going to be able to make it until later or maybe not at all, but ill most likely make it, so you might want to ask A.Hills if they can get you on their way, if not I can get you when i make it out there, hopefully it wont be too late, just let me know what the deal is, perhaps PM me your phone #.

uhh what, Jesse im going to kill you.

D

Deleted member

Just so you all know, I get home from school at like 2:00 so if you need to call me, 2:00 or a little later is fine. A. Hills crew, if Adam can't pick me up, could you guys? I'll send all of you my phone number and address. Hopefully you guys can figure this out before I get home from school... Sorry I'm such a hassle.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
So who are bringing set ups? Who's actually all coming anyways? Nar, can you bring my RF adapter that Adam let you borrow when we went to the Ohio tourney? I'm too much of a lazy ******* to get up and switch it between video 2 to TV, hehehe.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
i probably wont be able to come before 9 today, i have family things that take priority over all else, but ill be there round 9.

could a.hills do me a favor and give motross a ride there, since i told him i would? i called adam 2, but he might not be able to come till later now.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Prolly wont be able to give him a ride since james is driving out there, i dont think hes gonna risk getting pulled over with 3 other people in his car 2 = hes ****ed 3 = hes really ****ed ^^
so somone else will prolly have to bring him :/
im not sure when we are comming either.... maybe around 3 or maybe around like 5 or 6 who knows ill have to talk to james and nario

D

Deleted member

Well I guess Adam is my last shot. If he can't pick me up, I might be able to get to Justin's at like 6:30 if I convince my dad to drive me there when he's back work but then I'd only be able to stay until about 9:30 maximum. I PM'ed Adam but it said he hasn't been online since like 1:00 AM so he hasn't seen my message yet.

Vidjo - I didn't play you at all 1v1 but I did play you a few times in teams at Justin's last tourney on March 6th. I was with my friend Sean to form Team Dusch. Sean is pretty bad so we didn't do so hot. We played you guys first in RR and then first round in the tourney. I was using Ganondorf.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
k, now i know who you are. i think i used yoshi against you in the teams match didnt i? too bad we didnt get a 1 vs. 1, best vs. best
at liptons next tourney maybe

DBGTSSJ4FoxMc

Smash Cadet
nice prac matctes yesterday =) those who i vs.. Including Lipton
those Y.link matches vs samus were x-tra sexual at the end :0
the ffa with lipton and PwnMom was phun too.. gooo puff :D.. .. bad puff! when i flew past the platform and went into space :(

DBGTSSJ4FoxMc

Smash Cadet
Tho i tried my best i failed to play Lipton's freakishly odd guitar... i mean left handed guitar?? wTf .. i didnt no left handed people had rights to.. its amazing.. but he did pump out some good metallica and FF battle musix =D

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
You guys are a buncha bum monkies. Me and Ryan came at 2, and had to leave at 7. 3 o clock my you know what.... But hey I did get to play vs Limpton and them all, showd a few peeps my Roy skillz, and practiced my little DED spike (its looking for you Joe...)

About Friday, when I told my mom that maybe 10 people were comming she almost had a ciniption, so im not stressing EVERYONE come. 5 or 6 or 7 people would probally be best. Joe, Nar, Joel, Lipton, Adam, James, and someone else that drives or something would be best.

BTW I need someone to bring a TV, and 2 peeps to bring Cubes+Smash, and you mofos better not be late to this one!

D

Deleted member

Sorry I couldn't make it. Nobody could pick me up to go in the afternoon and then my dad was busy most of the night so I couldn't get there. For the most part, weekdays are very hard for me to do stuff. Hopefully we can do another smashfest soon on a Saturday or Sunday (Saturdays are better for me).

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, the only people who showed up were ylinkpwns..., DBGT....., Dave R, and Joe. Everybody at different times. Adam nor A Hills crew made it. What a bunch of *****es! hehehe

Oh well, next time we have a smash fest, we gotta all try to be there at the same time, and on time, and all that good ****. You hurt my feelings guys. After Joe left at 4 in the morning, I had to go into a dark closet and have a little cry for about 20 minutes. All thanks to all you no show *******s! Anyways, it was all good. Even though he wasn't playing the best, I still beat his Marth like 3 or 4 times with frigin Mario! Twice in a row even! And the best part, I got it on film! Almost had him 3 in a row, but at least the third game came down to last stock high percentage for both of us. I'm not sure if He was fond of my edgeguard/cape mindgames! hehehe

Anyways, for those of you who came out, good smashing. I still can't believe I was beaten twice by Dave R's Bowser twice....Oh well, as soon as I figured out how to play Bowser, it was all over for him! I had to take him out Classic Mario style. Oh well, peacesticles.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by montross726
Sorry I couldn't make it. Nobody could pick me up to go in the afternoon and then my dad was busy most of the night so I couldn't get there. For the most part, weekdays are very hard for me to do stuff. Hopefully we can do another smashfest soon on a Saturday or Sunday (Saturdays are better for me).
i owe u one so let me know whens best for ya (choices though) n i will come smash with u, one time

3===D

Smash Lord
watch out montross, I hear Joe likes em young, hes eager for a reason you know.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
i just noticed im always posting in this topic, yet i have nothing to do with it. ah well, were practically the same crew, cept ohio were better. jk jk

3===D

Smash Lord
Jesse your officially not an honorary member of the _____ team anymore. . . speaking of we still need a name, what about THE KILL TEAM, its pretty bad *** and its all like, were going to KILL you, in smash.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
i think since u guys are a bunch of different type of ppl, u guys should be the outcasts or something, cuz none of ur names are the same, just something different, like i think whoever thought of equals D that it was a good name, it was different unique, and ppl would remember it. We are the gamerguild, seeing how all of our aliases end with gamer. Like maybe u guys should be called SSA-M (Sexual Smashers Anomymous-Michigan)....or SPAM, or something...

3===D

Smash Lord
Actually whoever thought of equals D just uses way too much internet lingo and you guys are the gamers guild because it almost sounds liek the GAYers guild, dont deny it.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
FoB2 anyone?

While Joe was over the other day, he expressed interest in getting some people to go to Flame of Bowser 2 in Indiana. Just wondering who, if anybody, would be willing to drive/go? I'd of course need a ride, but I'd be happy to pitch in for gas money. Hopefully Adam will want to drive, because it's always ****ing good times with Adam.

DBGTSSJ4FoxMc

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Y.Linkpwnsurmom
You guys are a buncha bum monkies. Me and Ryan came at 2, and had to leave at 7. 3 o clock my you know what.... But hey I did get to play vs Limpton
Limp-ton... ha... HA... bwhahah whew... lol.. haha :chuckle:

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
How come almost everyone mistypes my name as Limpton? All the boards I've ever been on with that name, someone always calls me limpton. Where do they get that "m" from?!?!?!

D

Deleted member

Heh, I know what you mean Justin. A certain MI smasher always seems to put "motross" and forgets the "n." But I won't mention any names. I'll just say his name starts with a "J" and ends with an "OE." :p

Anyway, I would be willing to go, but I'd have to talk my parents into letting me go which could be difficult. Give me a little while and I'll see if I can convince them. Also, I would hope to get better so I could have some kind of chance of winning something.

3===D

Smash Lord
Well Justin i think they get the "m" fomr the fact that it spells the word "limp" which is an exact representation of your genitals.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Oh I see Adam.... At least I'm not the one out in the woods having sex with thorny bushes! Word on the street is you're diggin' the woodland creatures as well! OH! BURN! OH MY GOD IT'S TOO HOT! THAT BURN WAS SIZZLETASTIC! I'm so amazing! Master artisan.....pfft! "Sex with woodland creature" artisan is more like it!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
young as in 19-21 girls with nice racks

and n are stupid who uses them in words

as for crew names.... i think kill switch is catchy. but i think its the name of a video game or somethin. i still like "taking stock" though

Top Bottom