• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Hi! I hear from LOE1 that theres a tournament in detroit this saturday? Can one of you hook me up with info? (time, location etcet)

W.C.N

Smash Lord
when are the open dates for tornaments in December?
also whos in charge of booking for Pierpoint?

HS_Pulse

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1792-5690
So, are there gonna be like, no Smashfests or anything going on tomorrow cuz of Youma? Wanted to check, cuz I'm still super new to all this.

zyth

Smash Lord
WTP if your not stayin the night and youdont mind the line then i would say just come tomorrow, they usualy dont have the game rm open till midnight on thurs and there isnt too much to do on thurs either.

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

im trying to raise money for charity by streaming melee and recruiting people for watching it. if saving dying kids is spam idk what is wrong with the world. also trying to get people to know we have a melee scene but thats second.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Also,
So, are there gonna be like, no Smashfests or anything going on tomorrow cuz of Youma? Wanted to check, cuz I'm still super new to all this.
I'm pretty sure maestro is still having a smashfest on saturday?
Yep, I have a fest Saturday around 3. All 3 games are available. P:M is usually on the main setup. msg me if you're interested.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So, I've had the worse week imaginable. On top of that my phone was stolen at a funeral and I have no way to get in contact with people other than here and facebook -___-.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
im trying to raise money for charity by streaming melee and recruiting people for watching it. if saving dying kids is spam idk what is wrong with the world. also trying to get people to know we have a melee scene but thats second.
Doesn't matter how commendable your cause is. Your content is unrelated and irrelevant to the Michigan Smash community, so go elsewhere with it (Reddit, Melee Social Facebook group, etc).

So then if I copy his post word for word and post it, it would be okay since it would then relate to MI?

I could understand if he dropped it in a tournament then, but this is just a social. And to top it off nobody was even talking about anything important.

Especially since he linked a stream of smash games, that smashers may want to watch. Unless MI smash is too good to watch a tournament in Louisana or something.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
>Always has an issue being able to go to Smashfests/tourneys due to living so far away.
>Lives 25 minutes away from Youmacon
>Learns about Youmacon on the last day of it

Salty as hell lmao.

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Youmacon is the closest tourney to me, and I couldn't go due to it being a bad date. Trust me, I know how you feel.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
You folks with Pokemon X and Y should share your Friend Codes here so I can get your Friend Safari. My code is

4742-5811-9326

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Wait, so people actually posted in this thread and I didn't get any alerts about it?

I thought this thread was finally dead.

**** this layout.

Top Bottom