• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
So I'm sitting here. On thugz's couch. With WTP and Zinoto. THuGz is getting his pot stolen by cops who he had initially been noncompliant with until they started threatening him.

Nothing else of note. Boring day.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So I'm sitting here. On thugz's couch. With WTP and Zinoto. THuGz is getting his pot stolen by cops who he had initially been noncompliant with until they started threatening him.

LOLOLOL

:secretkpop:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

Ugh, what a scrub, can't even keep his pot after getting caught by the cops.

The worst part is that none of you punks probably cheif and he will have to go about 5 minutes being sober after they leave before he finds the next random guy walking in the dorm hallway.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
megarobman agrees with dammittom.

That's easily the worst starter. like WOW. I get that 7 stages makes more sense than 5 because of the FD situation and PS1 being stupid too, but Holy crap, Delfino is more of a starter than siege.

See previous post for a real mans stage list.
For once I agree with you. in my opinion delfino is a lot more balanced than siege at least no one is glitching through the stage when it transforms or refreshing their moves on statues and Ori I play :olimar: and still dont think it should be a starter seriously lets speed up our CP and Stage striking system and put it down to 5 instead of 7. Im not saying siege should be banned it shouldnt be a starter tho if its an auto strike

fZk

Smash Lord
Doesn't THugz live on campus? That could be serious trouble if the cops want to be ****s about it, I hope they cut him a break.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
julian smokes pot? lol wouldn't have guessed, and imagining thugz vs. cops is hilarious
No I don't, we just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. We were just playing smash. It was so stupid, DPS had to call a cop because he wouldn't let them into his place.

Roller

Smash Legend
Nobody else there was smoking except THuGz who had just disappeared into his room. We didn't even realize until dps/the cops came.

And yeah, 20 dollar fine if you do it on the street. Big problem if you do it in your dorm.

Where does he choose to do it? smh

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Smashfest at Mason tonight, 7:30pm. Roki and I are gonna be testing out the livestream for SWEET VII. Text me for the room number if you can't find us, we won't necessarily be at Room 1427.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hmmm so apparently a tornado actually touched down near Whitmore Lake. If it's actually serious then we could push back the Smashfest a bit. But didn't you say you were only free until 9pm, roki?

Roller

Smash Legend
I had a class that went 'til 6. It was a sunny day, so I had been reading outside prior to the class and didn't bother to bring a jacket with me.

Class ends and I hear about this tornado (the class was in a basement). Like 30 people staring out the doors at the storm. Nobody leaving. I called them all ****ies and proceeded to stroll outside and across campus in a tshirt.

I feel refreshed.

EDIT: o, anybody want to get food?

Top Bottom