• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SMASHFEST TONIGHT IN SYLVAN LAKE AKA MY HOUSE

Starts between 7/8 and will end between 12-2 like always.

Current attendes for said sf are

Ori
LOE1
JCav
Dogma
JKBuK
Zyth?
Ron?
Kenny?
TheMann (might show)
Tech?
Marco?

anyone interested text me. This is going to be a good night of practice.

kd-

Smash Lord
so op. its honestly ridonkulous.
edit: blackout.
Lol, I tried playing pikachu for a sec. A hot minute, some might say. Hated the wavedash, got styled on since he really is a combo bag, and basically played him like Fox with no shine (nair and upsmash). My pichu >>>>>> my pikachu

Edit: inb4 Rob says 'My Mario >>>>>> your pichu'

What's The Point

Smash Master
AA people should go to the game room around 2. I'll be in the building at that time and will be going to the game room once I finish what I'm doing.

Also, I may take AA people to Ori's if two or more people wan to. Assuming there is enough room at Ori's as well.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Also, I may take AA people to Ori's if two or more people wan to. Assuming there is enough room at Ori's as well.
Theres room, I've rearranged the basement since you've all been here last. I need some Wii's though. JCav and crew are bringing 2 setups. I have a spare tv that needs a wii. We can get 4 setups going which would be fantastic.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
What I'm trying to say is, I can take a couple Brawl people from AA to Bloomfield tonight if someone in the Ori_camp is willing to pick you up from Richard's (BloodyJoker's) house, which is where I'm stopping. I think it's about 10 minutes south of the Ori_house.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm busy with meetings and **** until 6pm.

I also think most people still don't know the game room is now open for Smash all day on Friday now, instead of just after 5pm.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
How do you... how.... how do you guys do it?!?!?! This was the first tourney I have been sober and OMFG... these things SUCK ****!!!! How in the world do you guys manage?!?! IT'S BLOWING MY MUTHA****ING MIND!

help me Lain Kenobi, you are my only hope

How do you... how.... how do you guys do it?!?!?! This was the first tourney I have been sober and OMFG... these things SUCK ****!!!! How in the world do you guys manage?!?! IT'S BLOWING MY MUTHA****ING MIND!

help me Lain Kenobi, you are my only hope
Some people enjoy the game, if you're not one of those people you are free to bring your own alcohol or weed and become intoxicated.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Since when did the east doors (closest to diag) of Mason Hall become locked 24/7? Our favorite venue is slowly deteriorating... =(

Top Bottom