• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 3! Pools Predictions and Stream Requests

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
To the few people who predicted I'd make it out of pools (especially Unknown522), you're hopes and dreams helped drive me to victory! NOT Montross. NOT Machiavelli. NOT Black Panther. ME.

... Though I gotta say, after playing those guys I can see where you were all coming from. Theys is pretty good.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Anyone who predicted me getting sixth in my pool is terrible at this game and should never play it again.

Also whoever asked for PP and me on stream is a cruel, cruel man that likes watching old men get humiliated.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Anyone who predicted me getting sixth in my pool is terrible at this game and should never play it again.

Also whoever asked for PP and me on stream is a cruel, cruel man that likes watching old men get humiliated.
Unlucky 7s lol

Oracle

Smash Master
Lol ppl thought I would make it out of r1 pools for melee? Even I didnt think that

Year of luigi!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
But can Juggleguy see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch???

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
PM = 23 points

Melee = 29 points

Eh.

Top Bottom